In Finland, 17-year old Tuure Boelius is the most popular artist among youth

Young Finnish boy Tuure Boelius became a big star after releasing his famous track Lätkäjätkä-Ville. The song is about a boy that he likes whom he met in the locker room of a Hockey club.

youtube.com/watch?v=DKqfedkp_tM

He is the head of the new Finnish youth culture movement known as "garva kyrpä" or Cool Young Boys Attitude Club. They are known for their high pitched singing voices and rebelling against their parents.

Tuure performed at the Finnish Tubecon with other member of the Super Cool Young Boys Attitude Club members and some Youtubers.
youtube.com/watch?v=jc_IjX2E5yQ

The 17-year old performed the Macarena.
youtube.com/watch?v=KPBa50f5rVQ

Attached: TuureBoeliusbög.jpg (620x400, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hbl.fi/artikel/15-ariga-tuure-boelius-ar-arets-homo/
youtube.com/watch?v=GOAl7AuFzUc
eurooppanuoret.fi/2018/05/tuure-boelius-vuoden-nuori-eurooppalainen-2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hmm sounds like an Jow Forums poster.

Finnish youth culture is rapidly developing. Spearheading this new movement are Youtubers or as they are called in Finland "Influencii" who influence youth. The most popular one at the moment is Tuure Boelius, but there are many others too. At breaks during school days, Finnish youth can be observed watching these videos on Youtube while practicing cool singing and dance moves.

Attached: warner_tuure_boelius_02netti.jpg (890x984, 96K)

how do they compare to Danish wickid youth????

Finnish twink culture is actually real???

Finnish youth were, according to surveys, not particularly interested in skateboarding or rap songs. Girls and boys aged 15-18 voted to decide what the coolest things were and 85% voted singing and Tuure Boelius.

Tuure received the prize Homo of the Year at the Finnish gay gala. One award for Straight of the year was presented to sergeant Juho Pylvänäinen who participated in the Gay Pride Parade. Tuure Boelius won the gay prize, however.

hbl.fi/artikel/15-ariga-tuure-boelius-ar-arets-homo/

Attached: HomooftheYear.jpg (800x533, 51K)

wtf

sage & hide

Attached: 1537604057802.jpg (720x533, 148K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And finns call sweden cucked

>Homo of the Year award
Sounds like an insult.

Homo of the Year award is one of the most important prizes you can win in Finland. Tuure is looking out for a movie role in an upcoming movie about gay role model Touko Laaksonen ( known as Tom of Finland)

>hfvudstadblset
What the fuck is wrong with Fenno_Swedes?

oh fuck my sides. imagine being HOMO OF THE YEAR

Attached: 1469372895641.jpg (600x600, 27K)

No. It's a Fenno_Swede ploy. The magazine in question is for Fenno_Swedes and LGBT communities(same thing?).

Well he definitely is a boy but where is the cute part?

In Finland, it was considered this year's hottest and trendiest award. Tuure Boelius is one of many young influencers who has been rapidly changing Finnish youth culture together with his crew, Cool Young Boys Attitude Club. He was very happy to receive the prize.

Attached: BögPriset2018.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

what is your favorite dance move and Tuure Boelius song?

Jesus fucking Christ my sides

A literal cocksucker, shame on you finland

ebin to say the least tbqh

finns must be some of the most cocksuckiest people in northern climes

For me, it is Tuure Boelius take on the Macarena that he did together with the Cool Young Boys Attitude Club. It can be observed at 4 minutes and 20 seconds
Notice how the crowd is going crazy for Tuure and his Cool Crew ( CC ).

Fuck off I don't speak Swedish or know anyone that speaks Swedish except my cousin but he's gay Fenno_Swede and I don't want anything to do with him

Do you like Finnish cool youth culture?

It's a Swedish language thing not a Finnish thing

wtf am I even watching
are they handicapped?
They seem to speak Finnish

The homo of the year prize should have gone to instead

can we have world war 3 already fuck

My apologies

Tuure Swede is a gayswede and hbl.fi is a Swedish language magazinet hufvdustablet

Here is Tuure's hip song Eikö sua hävetä. The song is about life as a gay truck driver who works part time as a clown.
youtube.com/watch?v=GOAl7AuFzUc

Some people said that the song was over the top. This only caused Finnish Youth to listen to it even more as it became the number 1 song on Finnish radio for 5 months straight.

Attached: MusicAwardFinland2018.jpg (1200x675, 181K)

And in Sweden you couldn't give the prize to anyone because you couldn't decide who is the biggest Homo of the Year.because it changes daily. Every day Swedes try to out-homo each other. So you'd have to give the prize to someone else every day and name the award Homo of the Day.

That music video is autotuned to shit. Can he hold a note live?

I'm laughing

Tuure Boelius, along with other Finns, participated in a rally for gay rights in Europe.

eurooppanuoret.fi/2018/05/tuure-boelius-vuoden-nuori-eurooppalainen-2018/

This was one of the biggest Gay events in Finland this year except for Homo of the Year Award and the yearly Karelia Homo Music Festival that takes place in November.

Attached: TuureBoeliusVNE2018-768x576.png (768x576, 469K)

>20k likes
>40k dislikes

Who likes this guy again?

Loved the last thread and this ones is looking to be even better

So it's like Finnish Jistin Bieber, but unironically a faggot?

>other Finns
he is no Finn he is Swedish expat in Finland

Excuse me but how many Cool Trendy artists does your country produce? Tuure Boelius is talented and fresh to death ( cooli haista Mr cool) in Finland.

We already had our Justin Bieber
He was called Robin

He's Swedish

Tuure Boelius is homosexual but not just any homosexual, instead he received the highly sought after prize Homo of the Year Award as can be seen in this post It is considered the most prestigeous award in Finland in the area of humanities and social sciences

Finland more like Gayland lmao what a bunch of homos

Once again, I see Finland is in full damage control.

He is literally 100% Swedish
Finns can't be faggots, our genes prevent int

Finland and Sweden are homoerotic

There is no sexual dimorphism in the Nordic countries?
You all look like a lot of fags that I could fuck.

Only Sweden is
All faggots in northern Europe are at least 50% swedish

Attached: swedoids4.jpg (1024x878, 90K)

>Finland-Swedes are Swedes when it's convenient for Swedes but Finns when it's inconvenient
jaiks

In the hip and dope upcoming music festival in Eastern Finland, many young influencers gathered to attend the gala. Among them was Tuure Boelius with his new album, and his crew. The tickets to the gay music gala sold out in less than 5 days.

Attached: tuure-boelius-vastaan-stereotypiat.jpg (1123x1588, 674K)

Lol

He is Swedish
Real Finns are masculine

Attached: swedish amazon.png (1344x904, 464K)

Finns have the same digit ratio as Jamaicans we're black people with white skin

>being this desperate
Big yikes indeed

he has more boob than the girl (female)

Being gay is a good thing in civilized countries.

So tell me that Moomins and Linux are Finnish

Man stop my sides can't take any more

It's time to put an end to the Sw*Doid menace
They have poisoned our minds for long enough. Let's end this

Attached: average swedoid2.jpg (960x370, 45K)

Tuure Boelius got to appear on Finnish national television YLE after winning the Homo of the Year Award. He got to host a very popular talk show called "hippity haista" the hip show ( roughly translated)

Attached: HippityShowYLE.jpg (620x349, 47K)

thread looks comfy when you are on the opposite hemisphere than catfighting swedes and finns

Just accept it, Pekka.
You’re already on your way to getting on our level no matter how much you fight it.

Attached: Gayland.jpg (1300x589, 134K)

Why do Swedes project their homosexual orientation on Finland? It's getting pathetic

Is this the same swede that made the thread about the Danish kids with breasts? Absolutely based

Hello. Please no fighting in this thread. It is about Finnish popular culture and Finnish musical artists. I advice you to take your fighting elsewhere before you get banned.

But the problem here is that Ture Boelius is no Finn but Swedish diaspora in Finland and hbl which awards the gay prize is a Finland-Swedish newspaper
There's many layers of Swedish homosexuality here that Swedes try to project on Finland

You mean the thread about the Wickid Cool Youth culture of Denmark? Yes. I am very interested in youth culture and trendy music in Europe. That is why I made this thread about famous Finnish artist Tuure Boelius, winner of Golden Mic Finland 2017 and Homo of the Year Award.

How swedish of you

Attached: UVbTUgD.jpg (400x386, 24K)

What makes northern European countries so gay?

Tuure's appearance on Finnish national television became very popular and his talk show is the 2nd most popular on YLE at the moment. The show discusses many relevant topics such as being a youth in Finland, how to deal with trendy things becoming uncool quickly and to keep up with trends as well as being homosexual in Eastern Finland.

Attached: HippityShowEpisode2.jpg (620x349, 35K)

Germanic race

And I thought my country was a shithole

Which is your favorite song by Tuure Boelius? What are some cool dance moves that you like to do in everyday life? For me, it is Macarena and the Flying Moose.

Which civilized country did you visit?

Which explains why all Swedes are so fucking gay but ethnic Finns aren't

Will you report on Norwegian pop culture as well?

Hating nordic fags like all the n*rds is a great honor for me

You mean those 2 goblinos, Marcus & Martinus?

He was the Gay of The Year 2015

The Lion Crest of Finland on his hockey jersey in his most popular video has a special meaning to Tuure. He was given it by his dad to wear in the video.

Attached: original.jpg (1791x1011, 254K)

You're the best poster on Jow Forums god bless you

Surely that cant be the only reason though I think might be the main reason

Why do Finns celebrate faggots? What's the merit on being a cocksucker? Why a prize for being a degenerate bender?

I may or may not do a thread about Norwegian pop culture because quite frankly, I know very little about it. I will look into Marcus and Martinus but in the meantime, enjoy the discussions in this thread about Finnish Cool Youth Culture.

Finns don't. Swedes in Finland do.
Know the difference it could save your life.

Thank you. Which is your favorite Tuure Boelius song? Oh and by the way, it seems that some posts in this thread have been deleted. I will have to ask the janitor to kindly not delete posts, as it makes discussions considerably harder.

As Tuure Boelius says " be very nice and do your best because we need to be happy and cool".

Cool and trendy!

Attached: 1531154093868.jpg (613x531, 69K)

Which dance move by the Cool Young Boys Attitude Club is your favorite? Mine is the Flying Swan Hurricane of Friendship, Tuure Boelius trademark dance move.

will you also make a thread about uberautistic and kvlt polish black metal scene?

Attached: 1537744729471.jpg (770x906, 112K)

Zoomers are so fucking weird.

Black metal is very popular in Eastern Finland

I fucking hate these faggots

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-24-09-30-31-1.png (1080x548, 168K)

One of these is not like the others

absolutely based
can't wait for a new generation of fresh boipucci to enter the market

From what I can see, this shows great promise. But I will have to politely ask you to limit discussions to this thread on Finnish popular youth culture. Do you have any favorite things to say about Tuure Boelius? Who was the winner of the Homo of the Year award in 2016? I can not remember.

most nordic boys are very cute but this one isn't