Is this the next Antshares?

Is this the next Antshares?

Attached: 1_A6ylezaWk8PnecbPECHDQQ.jpg (1920x1439, 76K)

No. It'll make antshares look pathetic

no

Maybe if this was in 2017. But, it's 2018 and the days of insane alt gains are over.

Why would you expect cloud computing (and this project specifically) to be so big?

LMAO @ comparing this masterpiece to that joke of a meme coin.

no.

it's not just cloud computing? I am literally the only one that sat down and read the whitepaper?

Just to pick one aspect of the market...

If you could deliver video streaming content at a fraction of the cost of AWS or Google cloud AND deliver it faster, plus the exponential growth of video streaming, wouldn't you be very valuable?

Yes, incredibly valuable... and that's just ONE market they'll penetrate, you better believe Jeff Bezos will be leveraging iExecs network in the future for ROI on his AWS hardware (because he's smart)

Don't feed the brainlets my nigga

We rollin this rocket nowmsayin

Attached: 1526766037370s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

i hope its not a pile of steaming shit like neo

Nice little correction, you bois think I can move outta' my NEET sharehouse with a 500RLC, in ma bag come next year? Or do you think we looking at a long term hold that only the 'high-born' having a shot at?

I really don't see this going over 3 dollars this year. It's just not sexy enough

If I buy this am I gonna get dunked on? I want a new coin to go in on and I'd like to 2x before june ideally

should i even bother if i can only afford 100 of these?

iexec merged mining on BTC. sign me up. DYOR obviously.

100$ EOY my nigga

Neither was selling books on the internet.

Business value will decide the projects that prevail, who gives a shit about pump and dumps when I can buy RLC for nothing, leave it for a few years and watch my investment turn to millions in a few years

Plus, when ETH switches to PoS there's a very good chance that miners will join the iExec network to offer up their resources for excellent ROI

So.. you people make threads and memes to shill shit project and then say "don't feed the brainlets" if someone asks the most basic of questions? Jesus fucking Christ, you really are cancer.

To be fair it's a pretty complicated thing to explain and people probably don't care enough to spoonfeed you

Attached: iexecthinking.png (894x897, 213K)

neither me nor him made the thread.

I say it in every RLC thread though because you guys fucking 80 iq retards.

endless positive feedback look within an echo chamber. Regardless of the product and it's merits, too much is too fucking much

There is literally a whitepaper that has everything you could want to know about the project.

For people to come to this board and ask "what dis do LOL XD" when every single person here has access to the internet is beyond me

If he was asking a legitimate question like how can this compete with amazon or golem or something then maybe you would have some merit but there is literally no reason people should have to answer basic shit like "what does RLC stand for????"

Let us hope so, I'm so fucking sick of doing other toads dishes.

reddit refugees wanting to be spoon fed dont bother

If dis coun is so good why is it the obly one crashing so hard?

because it went up 110%

unironically yes except its not a chink scam