About to dump $1000 into this, roi eoy 2019?

Attached: 1524940594244.png (1300x1500, 291K)

At least 30x

$103 12/31/2019

I have 3,000 0xBTC. You should get in now.

literal pajeet-tier token. Have fun holding those bags

how does it feel not being able to get listed on IDEX which lists shit-coins on a daily basis?

>IDEX
Their loss. Ahah! THey will be sorry.

great coin

Can someone explain to me why this coin is worth anything? I understand the protocol it introduces is useful, but I don't understand how "Bitcoin on the Ethereum network" is superior to either Bitcoin or Ethereum. If I wanted Bitcoin, why wouldn't I buy the OG, premium brand BTC?.

Attached: 1522292509512.jpg (1024x431, 93K)

>how "Bitcoin on the Ethereum network" is superior to either Bitcoin or Ethereum
It is not, of course. It's a shitcoin for dumb indians and slavs. Move along

Of course, I just wanted to see how the shills justified it.

Attached: 1507230201294.gif (540x460, 1.58M)

true talk, i hold some of these that i got almost for free by mining early

it holds novelty value being the first real pow token, ever. It could be used for dapps since its more flexible than eth being a token. Or it could die, either way idgaf

It's a cool concept though and could be a new way of conducting ICOs via pow, im just riding the wave wherever it goes. One thing i've learned is that people love new shinny novelty things in crypto so who knows

I like the idea of it, but I doubt any serious Dapp will adopt it. So it'll probably fail and disappear into irrelevance.
I've heard them claim DEX pairings as a possible usecase, but trade-pairings to a low-mcap coin is stupid as hell. That would only work if 0xBTC established itself first.

Delete this

Volume is dropping, and selling pressure is there. You need all the shilling you can get.

In the long term no one cares about now

This coin is destined to succeed

They applied for IDEX?
Didn't know it.
What was IDEX's reasoning for not listing it?

even idex was baffled by what it shitcoin it was

citation needed

tons of community members have sent in the idex application
your lead dev even talked to idex reps in person at a conference

still no listing

insert citation

Is 0xBTC ZMR?

>your lead dev even talked to idex reps in person at a conference

Lol, you mean the anonymous neet that's probably afraid of sunlight?