Why is EVERY majority black country poor...

Why is EVERY majority black country poor? I don't want this thread to turn racist I know a lot of people will spam ''hurr they niggers'' and probably Janny will delete this thread but it's an honest question. I'm mainly interested in:

1) Why was Africa (mostly the sub-saharan part) so undevelopped in comparison to North Africa, the Middle-East and Asia when Europeans arrived to colonize (geographical, historical, social factors)?

2) Did colonization fucked them up that bad? A lot of rich European countries never colonized and those who did for example the British actually layed down a lot of infrastructures that would later help the colonies like railroads, universities, ports, etc.

3) If colonization is the sole factor, why are Haiti and Liberia, countries who have been independant for over 150 years still dirt fucking poor and not doing better than other African countries?

Bonus question: if helping the African countries build an economy other than selling one main product would create business partners for Euros, as well as potentially calm the refugee crisis, why aren't they intervening when these countries have dictators and military coups where one man steals the riches from every one else?

Attached: 1200px-Namibian_Bushmen_Girls.jpg (1200x900, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gojoseon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buyeo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goguryeo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balhae
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemaek
youtube.com/watch?v=paAUy_6RM-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm a mother and you're a RACIST

Nigger gonna Nig

*dabs*

I can't tell if you're genuinely ignorant enough to post something so intricate on a forum that specializes in racism or just skilled enough at baiting

Niggers are stupid
/thread

Is very hard develop a country with each women having 10 babies

Caribbean countries are not poor, only Haiti.

mostly I could have googled but wanted Jow Forums's answer

My main question at the beginning was for Haiti and Liberia because I somehow stumbled on a Youtube video that tries to prove that colonialism did not fuck Africa, and he mentionned the Liberia and Haiti part being as poor as the rest of Africa.

Logically, it's hard to found a country if your base population is made up of recently freed slaves, so his argument was pretty weak IMO. I also know Haiti had a lot of interventions from Burgers and French that fucked them up but so did the rest of LatAm and they aren't living in the absolute 3rd world.

As for Liberia, I'm curious as to why the Americans didn't trade more with them. Contrary to what the media says, in geopolitics there is no ''racism'' or whatever. It's not a good enough reason to don't trade and exchange with a country simply because hurr they africans. I'm really curious as to why Liberia isn't at least a bit better than the rest of Western Africa.

Ultra-corrupt governments, civil wars, exploitation by multinational enterprises, lack of investment in education, birth control and healthcare...

Some African countries are improving, though, thanks to Chinese investment, which helps a lot more than western aid.

They have noooooooooooo effort.
They have no excuse.
We were poorer than them through colonies and civil wars.
Resources were also not looted by powerful nations.
They cannot make excuses.
It's just not willful, it's incompetence.
The problem is with them.

Attached: 캡처.png (859x656, 343K)

I can't speak for Liberia but educated Haitians sum it up like this
>corruption
>debt they were forced to pay to France for independence
>embargo
>war
Haiti never had a chance

White devils still undermining their countries to steal resources. t.

Liberia wasn't really a colony of free blacks. A small number were sent there, where they established a system in which all of the native blacks served the minority of freed American slaves. It's actually fairly unique in colonial history.

Because the negro brain is far more unevoloved than their White superior.

The Negro, along with its Mohammedan counterpart are very unintelligent on average. The reason why Negros and Mohammedans lust after White women is because they know their shitty subhuman genetics are inferior, and they think by contaminating a pure White bloodline they will somehow improve their offspring.

The negro is an ugly, smelly disgrace to humanity. The only thing going for him is his alleged endowment, but even that has been debunked by non biased research.

tl;dr niggers are inferior, and they will never be European no matter how many White women they rape

Our country basically had no budget due to paying reparations to the French for like 150+ years. Not to mention all the people who weren’t dirt poor fled while Duvalier was in power.

Cringe

*sets up resort on small ass island*
LOL DUDE NORWAY ON THE CARIBBEAN

Their poor by western standards, they want for nothing.

That is not an excuse.
By 1945 we had taken everything out of Japan.
rich in gold, marine products, craftsmen, capital, even names.
Then the US and Soviet intervention led to civil war.
The national income was less than $0.03.
But we tried and improved our mistakes.
If you don't try and blame others, there's no improvement.
That's your real problem.
that you don't have the will to overcome.
I mean what I say. It is ridiculous to be stuck in the past.
You guys love and accept your shameful past and use it as your motivation to move forward.

You also had Japan pay you back tenfold and had that money directed into chaebols during a period of extreme inflation and growth worldwide which exponentially accelerated Koreas gdp

then why don't black women ''lust after white men because they know their shitty subhuman genetics are inferior''

seriously gtfo this thread with your cuckold fantasies

you ain't Haitian white boy

Your country was proped up by the U.S. to opposes comunism also dgp isn't a measure if developement.

being rich is a white desire, a white idea, not all races want to be rich, also the way whites get rich is by stealing and invading lands that belong to other races, for example whites exploiting the resources in the USA, Canada, Australia.
to follow the white idea of being rich , blacks would need also places to invade and steal same as whites do.

Malaria
No horses
Malaria
No cows (I think?)
Malaria

Says a mere product of Japan and US capital.

>But we tried and improved our mistakes.

Korea has received a lot of money and benefits from America

Waaaaa fuck niggers and Arabs they still cant get over the fact that whites fucked them over

What they took from us for 40 years
ninety-nine billion tons of gold
8990000000000000000 US dollar
Manchuria
Ryuku
forestry rights
fishing rights
I took away my back countless times.
It has been a trading country since ancient times.
However, it had to start again with Japan's invasion.

Exploitation and neo-imperialism. Multinational corporations extract all the resources and pay the people shit wages to do it. Their governments are puppets backed by Western powers to ensure that the country remains open to foreign investment, has no worker protection laws and laws friendly to business and is stable enough to conduct business. The corporations take the raw material and refine it into products to sell back in the first world for a fortune. The countries are just extraction colonies to the West.
The US and Japan invested in your country to make it a stronger ally against the communists. Before that, the DPRK had a high standard of living while the South was poor and underdeveloped.

>No cows
They didn´t have cows to pull the plows because of tropical diseases

Korea's international aid ended in 1962.
Since 1990, it has been the world's third largest international donor.

Plus african nations really had no infrastructure built during colonialism the sahelian countries are still paying a colonial tax to the french whenever an african leader tries to improve things they get labeled communist are are over throne and a corrupt dictatorship backed by european countries like to one gabon for example are instilled so they can funnel resources back into europe.

Just read guns germs and steel u fag

>Manchuria
Chinese
>ryuku
Japanese
>muh invasions since God knows when
Shut up your country was always poor because Koreans were always Chinese vassals.
Read your own modern history, the Japanese funded your growth and had it been the Russians or English who owned Korea you would be Vietnam tier

ㅗ^^ㅗ

Attached: 캡처.png (699x756, 905K)

Babby's first attempt at learning history

Attached: quote-under-its-current-form-that-is-imperialism-controlled-debt-is-a-cleverly-managed-re-thomas-san (850x400, 85K)

Attached: 1523076462785.png (929x726, 646K)

>Why was Africa (mostly the sub-saharan part) so undevelopped in comparison to North Africa, the Middle-East and Asia when Europeans arrived to colonize (geographical, historical, social factors)?

Didn't Ethiopia avoid be colonised while north africa was?

Bahamas and Jamaica are doing okay, no?

Granted they have sky-high murder rates but they aren't poor and in fact are doing above average for Latin America I think.

Pretty sure both of those cunts are poor as shit dude.

'Mohammedans' are literally just white people with darker skin. They are caucasians/indo-europeans.

Jow Forumstards like to carp about how 'race is more than skin' but if you lightened an Arab he would literally be indistinguishable from your average European.

According to wiki Bahamas has a per capita GDP of $25,306. That's probably because of the tourism, but there you go. A majority black country that isn't poor as fuck.

They also both have HDIs classed as 'high'.

Just looking at Wiki, Manchuria is a legitimate Korean land.
We were leading an empire when you were living in the wild in the woods.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gojoseon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buyeo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goguryeo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balhae
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemaek

Keep posting your greater Korea memes but this is pretty much what Korea has been and what Korea will always be

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

People believe what they want to regardless the fact.

We need to unify again.
We will find our land that has broken up.
Don't ignore the chosen race God only admits.

Attached: 캡처.png (477x705, 294K)

AHAHAHAHA!
nice joke

like this son ^^
youtube.com/watch?v=paAUy_6RM-s

IQ.

t. Johnny

Cringe and redditpilled

Woah, it had the same obstacles as every other country? Damn it, the world has it out for tha bläkk man!

>half an island full of uneducated slaves lift isolted from the rest of the planet.

Well there was international agreement to exclude Haiti in everything from trade to diplomacy. Idk about Liberia though

Sorry youre right, they had natural resources which mean they were better of than the rest

Don't forget the US backing Duvalier and his corrupt, fucked up regime.

Subhuman IQ/thread

tripadvisor and trivago is pretty ok

Islamic people are Caucasians, but they aren't white

Honestly, answering why a country is shit is more of a /his/ thing

Islamic people are not asian, european, caucasian, semitic, mongoloid, you fucking retard.

Sorry, i'm the retard: they ARE.

1) you answered your own question. It's a social and historical factor. Subsaharian africa was organized in small tribes killing each other for hundreds of years and it was one of the reasons they couldn't develop.
2) Colonization did the exact opposite. Yesterday I was talking of my coworkers who was born in Congo. He was telling me the only correctly built equipment and buildings they had were the ones built during the colonization. African people don't want to develop themselves, a majority of them act in a very childish way and only care of the present moment without looking into the future.

3) see 2)

Pic related is 100% true, watch this documentary if you cab find it. Africans dont give a shit about building anything, and that's fine by me, I mean, everyone can do whatever they want. We just need to stop the "It's the white man's fault if Africa is such a shithole" meme. The only people to blame are themselves. Look at what Israelis could build IN A FUCKING DESERT. Humans can evolve anywhere but they need to want to develop obviously.

Attached: maxresdefault(5).jpg (1024x576, 55K)

>hurr they niggers
hurr they niggers

>Israelis
And what did they build? Israel is a shithole. Persian and arab countries used to be epic, but turned to shit by themselves.

Attached: 1537335167849.jpg (960x652, 118K)

The french l

it "looks" poor because you always compare it to the modern western society. its not poor if you see it without comparing.

they needed to deal with industrialization and modernism like japan did but they still cant manage it. they had to do it a very half-arsed way because of their tradition and norm. i think it cant fit their society.

if the west didnt fuck with their society it wouldnt have changed and there wouldve been no need to compare it to the modern society and you couldve seen their society or norm as an individual one. industrialization isnt always right.

Whats with "white" people on Jow Forums here trying to shit on other people?

The french have litterally instilled african dictatorships like in gabon equatorial genuia

Attached: 1537335439026.jpg (1152x842, 418K)

Attached: 1537335539789.jpg (900x664, 241K)

Attached: TVPmilk.jpg (1024x631, 90K)

Brazil is the most advanced black country.

Attached: Rocinha_Army_Favela-Rio-de-Janeiro-Soldiers-1506115657[1].jpg (4928x3280, 1.88M)

Attached: burton1-2.jpg (1269x785, 1.44M)

>they had to do it a very half-arsed way because of their tradition and norm. i think it cant fit their society.

How so user? Because they clearly can use modern technology and phones for banking or transportation or making modern media and other things. You post is just so vague because it's like "what traditons and norms exactly, what can't fit in their society" which is a statement that banks on others filling that in with their own beliefs.

Attached: scan65.jpg (640x484, 111K)

>Why is EVERY majority black country poor?
Not all of them are.
>1) Why was Africa (mostly the sub-saharan part) so undevelopped in comparison to North Africa, the Middle-East and Asia when Europeans arrived to colonize (geographical, historical, social factors)?
Most of SSA's climate is terrible for civilization, especially the middle part around the Congo. This is why many proper civilizations only popped up in places like the Horn, west africa and even the Sahara(see: Gao and Songhay). The only civilized societies that popped up outside of that region were very few but they include stuff like the Great City of Zimbabwe.
>2) Did colonization fucked them up that bad? A lot of rich European countries never colonized and those who did for example the British actually layed down a lot of infrastructures that would later help the colonies like railroads, universities, ports, etc.
This is complete bullshit desu. The Brits made only 2-4 Public University in all of East Africa. However, they made universities in the deep of the African Great Lakes for fucking european people(See: Egerton Farm School which was converted to Egerton University by Kenyans). Colonizers were never altruistic. Stop this meme please. The only thing brits made was an extensive network of railways in their colonies to transport resources.
>3) If colonization is the sole factor, why are Haiti and Liberia, countries who have been independant for over 150 years still dirt fucking poor and not doing better than other African countries?

That same statement you said has been used to justify abuses against Africans or to deny Africans equal services because they weren't worth it or "they can't understand" using arbitrary reasoning and just-so ism support their actions.

Retards, thinking US and Japan made Korea rich is idiocy.

Yes you invested but Koreans made really smart policy decisions and investments to develop their country.

Look into Korea's land reforms and thrust for education. Their mercantilist policies also gave their domestic industry time to develop enough to compete with other developed countries.

America also tried to prop up pakistan through their "Aid and Investment" and look at where they're today.

Blacks did and do way more gruesome things to each other then French/Spanish/British/Portuguese and even Belgians ever did to them.

Fact.

That has nothing to do with my post spaz.

Korea got babied hard by America and got a ton of Japanese support as well too (korea was able to steal patents scot-free). Also Korea also had a dictator that made a lot of mistakes and Korea took YEARS to even develop. Up until the late 90's they were pretty much a shitty Japan.

Korea as important to America because they needed it to be developed to be bulwark against the Russians. Pakistan did whatever America desired them to do and Pakistani's messing it up didn't matter. KOrea had to succeed no matter what

For example Korea provided weaponry and other stuff for military stuff to America during the Vietnam war as well as during and after the Korean War.

i dont see papua new guinea as uncivilized society. its just their way of living. i think you can understand it too to some extent.

africa used to be similar to them. africans however had to deal with the influx of western civilization. human beings aint that wise wherever they live. if you get guns you want to use it. if you get burgers you want to eat it. ideology or nationalism cant curb your instinctive desire. same goes for africa. theyve just taken those tech things without installing the social system based on modernism into their society, and without knowing what western stuff would actually fit their society.

granted, they cant control themselves. one can say its an ignorant thing to do, but again it goes for anything out there like mutt modern shit cartoons awkwardly co-opting japanese anime but failing hard like Spicy something by Crunchyroll

4 Billion dollars Korea recieved in the 60s.
It's ver nice but not the world.
Not in Aid but in securing the border to the North is US main contribution to the south. After the Korean war of course.

Note that most Subsaharan African countries recieved until today already bigger amounts in aids + debt that was removed even more indirect aid.

The main part to develop is hard work and this lacks in 98% of subsaharans.

South Africa is rich

Attached: 65792382192.jpg (420x420, 27K)

>and thrust for education.
What thrust?
Imperial Japan fucked them up quite a bit but they also pushed for 100% literacy. At the end of WW2 when Japan left 80% of Korea was could read and write which meant an entire populace of people that could do more then basic agricultural work.

>Retards, thinking US and Japan made Korea rich is idiocy.
U.S investment wasn't as critical as the infrastructure that they built.

You're the only retard here.

>French plantation-owners worked their African slaves so hard that half died within a few years; it was cheaper to import new slaves than to improve working conditions enough to increase survival.[25] The rate of death of slaves on Saint Domingue's plantations was higher than anywhere else in the western hemisphere.[26] Over the French colony's hundred-year course, slavery killed about a million Africans, and thousands more chose suicide.[27] Slaves newly arrived from Africa, particularly women, were especially likely to kill themselves; some thought that in death they could return home to Africa.[28] Pregnant slaves usually did not survive long enough or have healthy enough pregnancies to have live babies, but if they did the children often died young.[25] Food was insufficient, and slaves were expected to grow and prepare it for themselves on top of their already crushing, 12-hour workdays.[29] It was legal for a slaveholder to kill a slave who hit a white person, according to the 1685 Code Noir, a decree by the French king Louis XIV regulating practices of slaves and slavers.[30] Torture of slaves was routine; they were whipped, burned, buried alive, restrained and allowed to be bitten by swarms of insects, mutilated, raped, and had limbs amputated.[25] Slaves caught eating the sugar cane would be forced to wear tin muzzles in the fields.

Attached: 1537756278222.jpg (474x734, 87K)

>Slaves who worked on sugar plantations in the West Indies were often thrown into cauldrons of molten sugar while still alive as punishment or simply because they were sick or not working hard enough.

Attached: 1537760035781.jpg (922x672, 401K)

>This slave is wearing a punishment collar, usually, slaves were forced to wear these after an attempted escape.
>The four spikes sticking out, would have made it impossible for a person wearing it to lie down or to lean up against any surface. Other punishment devices included muzzles or iron masks, used to restrict an enslaved person's ability to talk and eat.

Attached: 1537760225633.jpg (500x791, 119K)

The aid sent africa isn't aid its a loan

>africa used to be similar to them.

Not even close though. compete different histories and people in both.

>heyve just taken those tech things without installing the social system based on modernism into their society, and without knowing what western stuff would actually fit their society.

They fuck is this supposed to mean. Seriously it's a total word salad with you Japanese posters whenever you type shit up. They perfectly adapted to they use of cell phones in their lives, they have,use and design apps for themselves fucks sake their own websites and forums. They use telephones to help them do mobile banking, use websites to learn english and communicate with other Africans and foreingers. They took up those modern things and woven it into their society because Africa isn't in a fucking vacuum and you can see this with the vast amount of natives engaging in photography whether as subject or the picture taker.

>granted, they cant control themselves. one can say its an ignorant thing to do, but again it goes for anything out there like mutt modern shit cartoons awkwardly co-opting japanese anime but failing hard like Spicy something by Crunchyroll

Like this shit no one know what you are talking about

Also fuckton of military and university scholarships.

they were disconnected from the eurasian steppes (where most and all civilization flourished) by the Saharan desert for tens of thousands of years

virtually cut off from the flow of ideas, goods and the first humans that left africa

Babylon, Persia, IVC, Vedic Aryans, Sumeria, China were where civilization was created. Sub-Saharan Africa was completely and utterly cut off from all of it.

Now, they were already behind as fuck and likely did not evolve the same way as the other human races. Then came colonializm and Africa never really had a chance

read guns, germs and stell
then follow up with why nations fail

98% of the problem explained

good post!

>yeah let's blame the collective people
>not the shitty governments and dictators
Lol niggers am I right? African cunts are now among the fastest growing economies some African countries might pass LATAM in a decade or two.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x280, 929K)