CHAINLINK MEGA THREAD

CHAINLINK MEGA THREAD

POSITIVE VIBES ONLY

Attached: 1519010874010.jpg (400x500, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nxtforum.org/secure-asset-exchange/secure-assets-exchange-is-shutting-down/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

woah boyos its on in here

Attached: 988.jpg (1020x1020, 744K)

Decentralized oracles will be used by many industries. These next few weeks will be your LAST CHANCE to buy Chainlink under 1 USD.

Attached: 1512955673200.jpg (587x546, 255K)

"ChainLink" aka "Secure Asset Exchange" aka "SmartContract" caught lying to investors

SEC investigation incoming

>mfw reading the new ChainLink fud
Link $1000 eoy niggas

Attached: 1525246430627.jpg (640x619, 96K)

Sergey is Jewish

Attached: 1523369042238.png (900x900, 408K)

>company rebrands as SmartestContract

Attached: 21437889_l_36b60242c7ba21b8a2a4a3affa6adc92.jpg (600x450, 36K)

>Link $1000 eoy

literally impossible even without FUD

Attached: Capture.png (208x168, 1K)

Big percentage of LINK will be held up in contracts thus lowering circulating supply. Therefore $1000 eoy, faggot

What are we?

Attached: 1502163758983.png (962x830, 1023K)

>Literally impossible
>So were a lot of things, we can say with certainty that the demand for decentralized oracles will only rise with time. I can see $10,000 Link is technically possible.

ayo shut da fuck up whit boi

LAMBOS XDDDD TODAMOON

>Therefore $1000 eoy, faggot
>muh eth erc token gonna increase 220,000% within 6 months and be worth more than eth while having 10x the total supply

1000 friends EOY

The only liar is you

Attached: 1519164650841.jpg (1325x1069, 961K)

With These dubs we will surely make it.

Never selling, I don't give a fuck about the FUD. NEVER SELLING.

And checked

>Never selling, I don't give a fuck about the FUD. NEVER SELLING.

good, because soon you won't be able to sell your shitcoin even if you want to.

Don't give a fuck, I'll never sell. Gonna stake even if only returns 0.001% yearly.
Now shut your shit smelling mouth and don't talk to me.

1000 in 3 years would be incredible. Eoy meme is just too much. Dubs says I’m wrong.

The last bit of FUD that had any effect whatsoever was the code review, and that was comprehensively shot down by the team almost instantly before it could really get legs.
Everything since then has been retarded. Nigerian scammer tier stupidity.

dont even understand why you try here. do this shit on reddit it wont work here

Attached: 69.jpg (745x420, 76K)

looks like we’re all fucked linkies

Insane faggots sir !

Attached: 1522334993131.png (496x409, 34K)

>Gonna stake even if only returns 0.001%
>Gonna

You mean someday? You can literally already stake with ARK and it's not an eth erc shitcoin token like LINK is

>1000 in 3 years would be incredible. Eoy meme is just too much

It's not just too much, it's literally impossible. Even $10 is never going to happen. Ever.

I was Reading the economist today, pic related. Its Coming boys

Attached: 6AC2102D-C73C-453E-A19F-899402753D68.jpg (4032x3024, 2.24M)

CHECK PIVOTALTRACKER
NODE OPERATOR DASHBOARD PAGE THIS WEEK

>Even $10 is never going to happen.
>the first decentralised, trustless way to move information on and off blockchains, authenticate data and provide trustless data feeds and contract execution, with deep industry and banking support, led by a guy who was literally chosen to be the technical face of smart contracts at SXSW, who owns the domain smartcontract.com, will never be worth $10 billion as a market cap.
I know you are probably holding 50k LINK but do you ever look at the FUD you write and just laugh at how absurd it is?

WTF? RiddleAnon was right?

took it so personally they had to write a chart using up their accumulated unemployment hours

Lmao you're gonna be so poor! I love it!!

This sounds more like the other Swift trial that was going on.

The ChainLink one was more related to bonds.

dont bother fudding please literally no one cares. do it somewhere else

Didn't I tell you not to talk to me ranjeesh?
Never selling

>be worth more than ETH
ETH will be at least $10,000 EOY

Pink is, don't care.
>Lmao you're gonna be so poor! I love it!!
>Tee hee love it!
The only thing you love is a cock down your throat judging by the way you write
NEVER SELLING
Never selling

What industries?

Absolutely not. You faggot LINK autists have been fagging up the board for months. Y'all deserve the absolute JUST that's coming to you.

Please no more! I can only get so erect!

Rocket launched !

Attached: 1525843160645.jpg (750x938, 118K)

Mmm... All these You's, delicious. Keep doing it, I command you.

The FUD has gotten so desperate recently it's beyond pathetic. If you don't have any LINK, good for you, no one fucking cares. I like having discussions around LINK but when people are tripping over themselves because they didn't secure 'SmartContract' as a trademark, you're wasting everyone's time.

DID I TELL YOU TO STOP POSTING!?
Get to it bucko, start writing before I kick your ass.

Mr. Nazarov, i dont feel so good...

Attached: LINK-Logo-2.jpg (350x350, 35K)

True, but in general that picture was a small chapter in a 5 page special about the ideas and potentials of blockchain, smartcontracts (as a concept) were mentioned for their potential.

So its bullish for link in the sense that an article in the economist is talking about the changing ecosystem we are moving towards.

There could be token burn for one thing.

The big ones

It's in the Icebox, but confirmed it. This week there will be a lot of node-related stuff development. Quite interesting.

I love the stink of the link but we are too early to the party. A lot of people in the crypto game are sell aware of links potential.. however havent fallen for the hold meme. Many many other alts will outperform link in the next 12-18months. Build your sats with other coins and buy link in a years time

It got moved to the top of the icebox, it was in the middle last week, so I'm very optimistic it'll get done until next week

fucking kek

Rare Sminem Sergey

FAT
A
T

Link has failed, their silence has already put off invenstors, normies will never fomo in when they don't even know it exists

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

I can't see this post because I have a filter that removes all posts by twinks.

>t. Poorfag brainlet

They try hard, but it just keeps getting worse.

Attached: 1526751910934.png (292x257, 100K)

you are a MANIAC

Today's the day it starts to correct back upward. by Friday we'll be zooming.

Sure faggot

Attached: correctionupward.png (568x548, 19K)

This whole thread

Attached: 1525125711361.png (1066x600, 519K)

I've never been more convinced of anything in my life than that we will all make it boyos

Attached: 1520694937524.png (570x2427, 2.97M)

5 minute candles? really?

zoom out faggot. only brainlet pajeets trade zoomed in.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 9.36.14 AM.png (1382x677, 129K)

Yeah, that still looks like shit mate. What's your point? Add to that, that there is no volume and you have a dead shitcoin. Congrats.

that red candle is the entire volume of chainlink
Holders are dumping their bags, market selling $100k at a time in a $800k volume coin.
It's not about charting you fucking retard so who cares if it's 1 min 5 min 1 year candles

>can't read charts

alright, keep waiting for the drop to come. and keep staring at your 5 minute charts and thinking each dip is the big one even though it barely moves the needle on the 1 day. its currently oversold you daft pajeet. it'll correct up, not crash down. if it were going to actually crash it would have done it over the weekend.

Have fun bagholding fucking faggot and stay poor

I live my life 5 minutes at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those 5 minutes or less, I'm free.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

This chasing the market mentality he has is probably why he loses so much money.
I would be mad all the time too.

That doesn't look like shit, that looks poised to break out. Unclear when exactly,

Some say the cucumber tastes better pickled.

>Be Sergey at business meeting giving pitch

... so that's why if you are running a blockchain function that requires external information, you need an oracle service.

CEO: ok, and you provide such a service?

Sergey: Yes, through decentralized nodes.

CEO: ok great, and you ensure the accuracy of the off chain data?

Sergey: ...no.

CEO: wtf? So what happens if we get incorrect data?

Sergey: the node operator loses LINK tokens.

CEO: Who is the node operator? What the hell are LINK tokens? Barbara, get me Oraclize on the phone.

Oraclize: Hello?

CEO: Do you provide blockchain oracles?

Oraclize: Yes, proprietary ones specific to your needs.

CEO: Do you ensure accurate off chain data?

Oraclize: Yes.

CEO: Great, book it. Sergey, you and your LINK tokens gtfo.

>this kills the linky

Ya its hard to gauge. I think it'll trade sideways between current prices and ~5600 for another 24-48 hours and then by 48-72 hours it'll start breaking away upward toward 6000sat again.

Can someone explain this Secure Asset Exchange stuff?
Are they rebranding? Why?

>brainlet.jpg

>buying a coin made by a philosophy major and some random cucc, neither of which could even program a smart contract for their own ICO

Yeah alright and Upfiring is going to $100 EOY sure buddy.

The problem you are referring to is litterally solved by chainlink

ch3ck3d88

>smart contract
>for an ico

:^^)))

when the bitcoin is over 10k at that time?

Secure Asset Exchange is Sergey's failed project. He gave up on the project because of regulation.
nxtforum.org/secure-asset-exchange/secure-assets-exchange-is-shutting-down/
Just saying...

is it the case that there are two parallel chainlink projects the public one and the private one? im sure i saw something about this yesterday but didnt pay too much attention. could it be the private one is where the money is and the anons are locked out whereas the public one is for the anons and not too much attention is paid to this because its funds the private?

Is there a public holiday in America again?

How come for the 5th day in a row there has been no commits?

How come since 'smartcontract' patent has been rejected there has been no commits?

Something big is about to happen.

Attached: China Man.jpg (1024x732, 529K)

could just be convenience. SAE was already an entity so they perhaps knew it was unlikely they'd get a trademark on SmartContract and instead used SAE as the corp because the name is easier to defend.

could also imply there's a bigger picture plan in Sergey's mind. SAE was an asset exchange he was making for NXT IIRC. the SmartContract/Secure Asset Exchange office is located in the Bank of America Financial Center, so maybe his goal for SAE never died and Sergey has plans to help support institutional investing through an exchange they operate in addition to the Chainlink network. their first example nodes were all related to crypto pricing, which they'd need if that were true. that would be huge. NASDAQ talking about entering crypto comes to mind. imagine the headline "NASDAQ partners with Secure Asset Exchange to release its first crypto marketplace"

factual if large

July

This.

Attached: 1523386224741.jpg (600x441, 151K)

This, these other morons are clueless, nobody is selling for a reason and the largest wallets have increased in size. That is enough to tell me if you are holding a nice stack of Link you are going to make it.

Hey I'm feeling super bad just now too linkies but here is something which could turne out to be VERY interesting:

Attached: Intredasting.png (734x298, 15K)

zeppelin_os is going to be huge. one of the main reasons I've been too lazy to pursue a dApp far enough to release it is because maintaining your contracts once you've deployed them are a pain in the ass at the moment. once zeppelin_os is out I'm diving in and finally launching a dApp just because I can.

what kind of dApp should I make Jow Forums bros? you'll of course get first crack at the ICO.

Roll

Yep. T. Top 350 holder and got bumped down by 6 spots the last 2 weeks

the whales must be happy the price is going lower
wish I could be happy too, but I'm already all in since october and I don't have an income so I can't take advantage of this

Attached: 1416954008613.jpg (350x217, 23K)

I can't stand sergey, but I do know, the sergey everyone hates is not the real sergey of the smartcontract. he was another member in the github who larped as sergey after steve got caught larping as a whale. That thread devolved to shit and 300 comments later the idea for the sergey larp was born. The next day the other shitbag lurking in smartcontract started his larp. it got attention from more than it should of cuz he pissed the whole world off the day before, so they thought, and he was posting leaked caps of the github. Original sergey was a philosophy fag from the east of russia, larper might have been a cuck fag by the name of rory, he uses it on several platforms, read through his blacked posts and you can see a striking similarity in their rhetorical style and prickeshness, but I'm just speculating. A week goes by and biz is tired of sergey (the fake one), something kicks off another sergey sperg sesh and the mod of the github decided to ban some guy cuz he had gay in his name, enter sergay, the fat money belly. After he was banned and doxed the actual sergey started posting caps from that github and the mod in question purged the github and deleted everything. Sergey kept posting caps and laughing that they banned some rando. I don't know for sure, but I don't think he is related to sergey in the slightest and I know he is not original sergey, so I think it is just a supreme shit coincidence that biz has made this random link holder it's scapegoat. In short, the money belly is not real sergey or sergay the fag. However whomever is posing as sergey, aka sergay is trying to rat people out of their link and for that he is a fucking faggot who gets whatever shit karma his shit life has to bestow upon him, whoever the fuck he is. Sorry steve I didn't write this sooner, I know you are not the sergey fag.

Astro is Sergay

Also, this will be a really interesting October.

If Chainlink isn't mentioned in this Sibos session then we are fucked

Attached: SIBOS.png (1367x461, 62K)