IQ by country

How does this make you feel?

Attached: 1537903200463.png (1272x800, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mensa.se/provtestet/test/
web.archive.org/web/20071022043901/http://mysite.du.edu/~psherry/bellcrv.html
scholar.harvard.edu/files/sendhil/files/976.full_.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=0aEw73WZQpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fake

What do you get out of posting fake maps

Attached: real_map-1.png (1272x800, 156K)

I don't have the intelligence to process this.

Attached: 238911804031212.png (470x360, 193K)

stoopid

Attached: 9026555.jpg (680x544, 30K)

dumbtugal

Show me your scientific works, burger.

You post this shit everyday but probably is a trailer redneck

t. monkey

I've never taken an I.Q. test and nobody I know in life has taken one either.

PROVE that QI is not bullshit

PROVE that, if it is a valid concept, is improved by genetics and not life conditions.

Prove or go back to fuck your sister, redneck

>U.S. in 2030
What???

T. Redneck trailer trash

That someone's without a doubt been fudging the numbers if China and NK of all places are among the most intelligent nations in the world.

t. low-IQ non-white

>Show me your scientific works
>doesnt realize OPs pic is a scientific work

Brazilian iq

Attached: 1510476556182.jpg (732x411, 31K)

Yeah and it's bullshit. I've seen this Irish I.Q. jump from 98, to 95, to 90, to 92, to 97.

>Yeah and it's bullshit
nah

Attached: 33a8148a1caee024c8d95324dcfc24c5.jpg (768x1024, 173K)

we have churkas who ruin our scores by 1-2-3 points.
what's your excuse, fellow sub-100 IQ subhumans?

explains a lot

yeah, in other "studies" Germany's IQ is at 107, 102, 99, whatever

unreliable shit

>chile
>89% white
lmao

>Lynn
>Scientific

>get told I have a 140+ IQ as a kid
>wind up a lazy useless dumbass
IQ is a meme unless you're critically retarded

Sorry but Russians are dumb low-IQ niggers.

different groups have different ideas of how shapes transform into other shapes, I actually think that IQ test is not a valid metric for trying to measure the intelligence of say, Eskimos or Amazonians.

Iq tests on kids are less valid. I know someone who got 180 as a kid. He probably has 150 today. Heritability increases over time

fake as fuck

>t. 98 iq subhuman churka diaspora

are you that paleshit?

>posting lynn

Attached: 1536501575974.png (645x729, 75K)

Is IQ a meme?

Sorry but you're a non-white low-IQ subhuman. Go play with the Africans and don't talk to white people ever again.

There is so much proof of this and you could have easily found that by doing a 10 second google. For example, identical twins growing up in vastly different living conditions have near-identical IQ's.

The nature vs. nurture question has been long settled and it's nature all the way. The only reason why it's still debated is because the outcome is politically incorrect and goes against many people's lifeviews.

Somali here with 147 IQ, how does that make you feel?

Online IQ test aren't reliable in this respect Abdullahi

Are you sure about that Mehmet?

mensa.se/provtestet/test/

>Sources: Lynn
> The source for this quantitative claim is given as "Pons 1974; Crawford-Nutt 1976." A. L. Pons did test 1,011 Zambian copper miners, whose average number of correct responses was 34. Pons reported on this work orally; his data were summarized in tabular form in a paper by D. H. Crawford-Nutt. Lynn took the Pons data from Crawford-Nutt's paper and converted the number of correct responses into a bogus average "IQ" of 75. Lynn chose to ignore the substance of Crawford-Nutt's paper, which reported that 228 black high school students in Soweto scored an average of 45 correct responses on the Matrices--HIGHER than the mean of 44 achieved by the same-age white sample on whom the test's norms had been established and well above the mean of Owen's coloured pupils. Seven of the 11 studies selected by Lynn for inclusion in his "Negroid" table reported only average Matrices scores, not IQs; the other studies used tests clearly dependent on cultural content. Lynn had earlier, in a 1978 paper, summarized six studies of African pupils, most using the Matrices. The arbitrary IQs concocted by Lynn for those studies ranged between 75 and 88, with a median of 84. Five of those six studies were omitted from Lynn's 1991 summary, by which time African IQ had, in his judgment, plummeted to 69. Lynn's distortions and misrepresentations of the data constitute a truly venomous racism, combined with scandalous disregard for scientific objectivity. Lynn is widely known among academics to be an associate editor of the racist journal "Mankind Quarterly" and a major recipient of financial support from the nativist, eugenically oriented Pioneer Fund. It is a matter of shame and disgrace that two eminent social scientists, fully aware of the sensitivity of the issues they address, take Lynn as their scientific tutor and uncritically accept his surveys of research.
web.archive.org/web/20071022043901/http://mysite.du.edu/~psherry/bellcrv.html
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 7.jpg (421x399, 18K)

>The nature vs. nurture question has been long settled and it's nature all the way.
It literally hasn't. You Jow Forumstards are only citing a handful of dubious sources.

You should be able to solve this in less than 2 minutes

Attached: serveimage~2.jpg (768x376, 23K)

The Bellcurve isn't a dubious source. The only reason people call it """controversial""" is because of the outcome.

If my IQ is inferior, why should i be held to the same standarized exams as white people ? How is this fair ?

I should get bonus points from the fact that i'm carrying a genetic disability. Being an inbred shitskin isn't easy, i have a hard time staying focused in class and my memory is terrible. I also can't follow complicated argumentations during lectures.

This is institutionalized racism.

This can't be real.

Attached: 1537286517567.png (1024x768, 927K)

A Syrian told me the exact same thing actually, interesting.

Attached: 1537908921947.png (1080x1920, 119K)

tell me the fucking answer and why

muh superior white russian ass is on fire!!

Attached: 20180925_225116.png (640x1316, 716K)

When one of the sources is a man who writes for a racist publication and purposefully ignores information to fit his narrative, you can safely take as fake, as far as african IQ is concerned
Anyway here's an interesting study on the effects of poverty on IQ scholar.harvard.edu/files/sendhil/files/976.full_.pdf

Only churkas

Attached: map-russia-iq-2017.png (2000x1070, 773K)

The small Shape in middle remains the same as the one in its upper right hand side.

Entire triangle thing rotates clockwise with each progression

C'mon man this is meant to be an easy one.

Oh Ok, then I don't have to believe my country is going to collapse.
This is good to hear.

>mfw people try to discredit Lynn because he's not kosher

Attached: This+goy+is+alright+_921b0545c60138ec8aba1ca969137c5f.jpg (480x360, 9K)

PS: I'm not a "Jow Forumstard". I would love for nurture to trump nature. The world would be a much fairer place. However, I don't deny facts when they stare me in the face. It's a tough pill to swallow (no pun intended) but when on average nature beats nurture by a wide margin.

When you look at the world with this knowledge: things like SAT scores of African-Americans vs Asian-Americans, continental progressions differences, etc.. the causes of certain distinctions suddenly become extremely obvious and trivial. I mean it's just a logical consequence of evolution of different tribes in different environment that required different criteria of "fitness". I fail to see the reason why intelligence should be excluded from evolutionary adaptations in general.

In any case, I am speaking about averages here, no reason to get personally butthurt.

Attached: 1537909313303.png (1080x1920, 253K)

How much does it cost to raise IQ enough for everyone in Liberia become MENSA-tier genius? Hell, can you even answer how much money a single person needs in pocket to get 130 IQ?

*Ignore evidence to fit my racist narrative*
*Reason and logic loving nazis defend me because feels>reals*

Attached: 5.png (313x257, 173K)

Will you read it and stop shitposting, or will you keep strawmanning verifiable scientific data?

>Ignore evidence to fit my racist narrative
you haven't provided any
>provide "data" from Dr. Shmulvitz at Harvard as solid evidence

it isn't.

It actually did make some legit statements but then the author said somethings that actually don't really make that much sense though.

His statements on innate intelligence (which extremely ignore the history of the various demographics in America of all races and income bracket) and his immense need to jack off the social elites. . The book also proposes that instead of the reality that a person's IQ is based on socioeconomic status is that it's the oppoite. The research showing that simple free public education vastly increases intelligence is quickly dismissed as flawed in the book.

Also he thinks that the welfare state should be removed in favour of cash supplements even though said supplements are a form of welfare.

D?

user there is legitimately NOTHING in the environment on earth that selects against intelligence

That's what Lynn does, for example, as cited here: web.archive.org/web/20071022043901/http://mysite.du.edu/~psherry/bellcrv.html
>The remaining studies cited by Lynn, and accepted as valid by Herrnstein and Murray, tell us little about African intelligence but do tell us something about Lynn's scholarship. One of the 11 entries in Lynn's table of the intelligence of "pure Negroids" indicates that 1,011 Zambians who were given the Progressive Matrices had a lamentably low average IQ of 75. The source for this quantitative claim is given as "Pons 1974; Crawford-Nutt 1976." A. L. Pons did test 1,011 Zambian copper miners, whose average number of correct responses was 34. Pons reported on this work orally; his data were summarized in tabular form in a paper by D. H. Crawford-Nutt. Lynn took the Pons data from Crawford-Nutt's paper and converted the number of correct responses into a bogus average "IQ" of 75. Lynn chose to ignore the substance of Crawford-Nutt's paper, which reported that 228 black high school students in Soweto scored an average of 45 correct responses on the Matrices--HIGHER than the mean of 44 achieved by the same-age white sample on whom the test's norms had been established and well above the mean of Owen's coloured pupils. Seven of the 11 studies selected by Lynn for inclusion in his "Negroid" table reported only average Matrices scores, not IQs; the other studies used tests clearly dependent on cultural content.

>The book also proposes that instead of the reality that a person's IQ is based on socioeconomic status
How come posts like this only come from Canadian flags?

Attached: IRHYGDDT.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

probably made by jews and therefore easily discardable

Yeah sure, human beings developed the ability to solve complex analytical problems by accident. That definitely doesn't have anything to do with us being the dominant species on earth.

That was such shitty bait, I don't even know why I'm responding to it.

Also Asian-Americans shouldn't be used because that group consists ofa ton of ethnic groups from the poor as fuck to the "been here for 3+ gens" Asians. If you split them up and compare the results of each Asian group you'll see that the poorer more less educated ones like the Hmong are pretty weak in educational scores comparable to say Hispanics or blacks.

>the other studies used tests clearly dependent on cultural content.
Oh so this is a study that claims that culture doesn't actually have anything to do with IQ? Kill yourself Scatalan marxist.

fuck off xiao ping

How is it bait?

I don´t believe in this bullshit

I have never made an IQ test in my life and don´t know anybody that has ever made one.

And i don´t know, but the concept of IQ itself is very very problematic

And how can you know if the Iq is improved by the development of a country or if it is genetic??

>Also Asian-Americans shouldn't be used because that group consists ofa ton of ethnic groups from the poor as fuck to the "been here for 3+ gens" Asians.
But niggers have been for here for 10+ generations, many with substantial government protection, and they're still dumb and violent.

>>doesnt realize OPs pic is a scientific work

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Are you this dumb??

feelsgood.png

Attached: 1520214824603.jpg (657x527, 44K)

It's weird, whenever threads like these pop up you have only brown people spamming faulty evidence that claims Lynn is wrong because he's a racist whitey.

>Lynn is a trustworthy source
alri joão

>provides no argument to make me me think otherwise

Please show me:
Criteria
Sample size
Conditions of life of people under test
etc

Everywhere in thee world through out history always favored intelligence. the concept for "fitness" is pretty much the same all over the world that is being smart and healthy was and always is a good thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=0aEw73WZQpo

Sorry, but Gould already has destroyed this QI bullshit

>this thread

Attached: 1405966545976.jpg (640x360, 113K)

These kinds of kid IQ scores are not real. They measure the IQ like for an adult and then multiply with some constant on the account of the subject being a kid, but some kids just get into their "mature" frame of mind earlier and they add too much. Someone scoring 150 as an adult was probably one of these types of kids for whom the compensation formula fails.

All these African scores are fake also. People in civilizations not valuing formal logic do instinctively bad in tests requiring formal logic, but they are able to learn it quite easily. This is how the uncivilized chink-tribe kids in Russian far east went from scoring ~70 to the regular chink 105 after 1 year of schooling.

>Conditions of life of people under test
Why do people point this out? West Virginia is a shithole yet has a higher IQ than all of South America.

He just uses extremely bad data and is clearly out to prove an agenda. Not my fault you can't ee that

>uses retarded orange of kdsd in Spain as a data point for Equatorial guinea
>"that's okay to use"
>Nigerian kids getting 88
>"uh oh have to discard that"

lol

I´m talking about HIS works, dumbass chimp

>He just uses extremely bad data and is clearly out to prove an agenda.
Have any quantitative data to prove that rather than qualitative? I know as a Canadian it can be hard to question government brainwashing.

Yeah. I already explained it to the kraut so there's no point in answering anymore

I know you are the same mentally ill autist who makes the "based russia destroys israel" bait threads every day and try to portray us as white supremacists or some shit
Seriously what the fuck is your fucking problem you retarded cunt? I've never seen that kind of obsession before. I hope you die of cancer.

>haven't gotten in your country and test literal war refugees
>hurr yeah le average IQ of 68 Somalian
Yea I should take it with a green of salt until they conduct tests here I won't believe in this bull

Oh nvm I realize now why you used this literal who
>Born in Taunton, Massachusetts, Kamin studied psychology at Harvard. While a Harvard undergraduate, he had been a member of the Communist Party, but he had dropped out of the party by 1950. Later, while a graduate student, Kamin was subpoenaed by the McCarthy Committee, where he refused to name names. As a result, Kamin was convicted of contempt of the Senate during the McCarthy era[2] and had to find employment in Canada

The image shows the level of IQ of the countries by their degree of malnutrition, a poor diet generally caused by poverty makes the brain have a worse development, so stop being so gullible as to believe that whites and Asians have an IQ high for genetics

Attached: d.png (1164x498, 120K)

>he links to a Kamin article

Attached: Sneering Imperialist.png (562x504, 314K)

Read the tons of critiques on his data.

When you discard data points that have Africans performing decent or well but keep data points of people developed countries that are abnormal (like using an extremely exclusive rich Jap private high school) that EXTREMELY distorts the data.

I know you are clearly not that bright but in statistics you are doing work on populations you have to drop some numbers because they fuck with the data overall. You have to pick for the average setting, not in this case using actually mentally disabled kids and a school for geniuses.

Sorry, people already realized that you're a Kamin shill

So you got no retort and simply resorting to "He 'was' a commie!" ? Is this the average American?

>unironically posting Richard "I don't have data for these countries so I'm just going to average the data of its neighboring countries and arbitrarily assign the number to that country " Lynn
Back to Jow Forums, MAGApede

>sourcing commies
People like you ruined this country.

The high IQ don't make people less manipulable

>a school for geniuses.
I know you're poor, but a private school isn't exactly where only smart kids go

king of the subhumans

No offence but I might as well source a Nazi study on IQ if you get you use a literal Marxist you dumb canuck

You see, my source is wrong because he was a communist. His source is right because despite ignoring evidence, he Lynn is based and redpilled

Attached: 5.jpg (600x450, 75K)

Nitpicking