Why can't I find a bf who isn't just after sex...

Why can't I find a bf who isn't just after sex? I want a man who loves me for myself and my inteligents and not what's in between my legs. Can any bizness men here give me any advice? What do you look for in a woman?

And yes before you ask I do own crypto.

Attached: 0f6.jpg (1803x1351, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lzz4QtbTu6M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hi butifel

Post your blockfolio.

most men are after sex, it's a fact of life. work on improving yourself and the quality of the people around you will increase

but why would a man lie about being a woman on the internet?

because personalities are useless and the only thing that matter is can you poop out children

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Take a look at this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lzz4QtbTu6M

But I don't want to have children. I hate the thought of having a screaming child to have to take care of. I just want a man to love me for myself and travel the world with him.

because you are a dumb slut who is controlled by social media, and you only want guys that the media tells you to like

you like bad boys that only wants sex, you cant fight the urge, thats why you let them in time and time again

but dont worry, once you reach 30 and the cock carousel throws you off, you'll find a nice beta provider that'll take care of you and your race mixed children, but untill then, those providers are just "creepy and weird"

besides, in all honesty what else do you have to offer than sex? your intelligens is supbar at best, your personality is boring and can be narrowed down to "travel" "food" and "clothes", just like the kikes wanted

Attached: 1526201179167.png (402x344, 54K)

then the only thing you have to offer is little dopamine hits in the for of sex.

>no sex
>no children
well what else is on the table then?

surely no one will think this is a serious post

pls mam, bobs

this user doesn't hold back
he lets it all out
good
shout, shout, let it all out.

Attached: apu coffee.jpg (657x527, 49K)

Holy fuq

This gey gets it!

I know this woman for 10 years now and we sometimes meet for just sex even though she is in a relationship with a nice beta provider and she is almost 30 and she was once on the cock carousel. I'd rather be the guy fucking such women than be the beta provider. At the end of the day you gotta make a choice, being "good" doesn't really help you...at all!

if you want a future with him you must both make each other happy

and both create offspring when done with trips

stay home and love the child and husband

does he ever mention this or you are void of any family talk

What is so complicated about this that it escapes the female brain every single time.

tits
or
get
the
fuck
out

I want a man to provide for me because he loves me. I want a man who is wealthy and able to at least to on 3-4 trips per year. I don't want any kids because fuck that garbage. A man who is into partying and drugs and travel would be the best.

2/10 for the attempt

Attached: femanon.png (345x328, 212K)

Attached: 1518214203390.png (1080x1068, 54K)

K, this is definitely bait now.

so the goal is to get fucked up ?

how long do you expect to live?

except you fell for it you goddamn brainlet
how the fuck was it not obvious from the initial post

Checked

fav dru g

>coke

Fuck off OP you provide nothing on the table. Dont think youre privledged just because you were born a woman anf expects everything thrown on her feet.
You expect a man to not have fun while you can go on trips from his expense? And you cannot provide children or sex? Fuck off back to jupiter.

fact is every bitch want a chad

Attached: Girls_when_they_know_you_hodl_bitcoin_meme.jpg (1337x1337, 379K)

>my inteligents

>I want a man
Why don't you look in the mirror larper?

Get a load of this stronk independent womyn, must be quite a catch.

dumb bitches who want sex everyday > intelligent bitches who don't want sex at all

and you want all those stuffs because you have a pussy?! haha good luck then.

This is what (((brainwashing))) made you think, if you're gonna be a good mother your kids will be good most of the time. If you don't have kids you're gonna be a single catlady in your 40 and depressed because your brain tells you to have kids but you can't because you're too old. Break out of this "I want to have a man who I can travel with" fantasy, men are reproductive animal, not castrated children.

ASL? I'm after such woman but you have to be pleasant on the eyes too.

so many desperate NEET's on this board even the most obvious of LARP's will get serious responses. Jesus fuck

lol

fuh

Kek

> my inteligents

ok cunt

Yep, the thirst is real. None of these NEETS has even been landlocked.

Attached: 1507855233845.jpg (507x712, 133K)

Me just want guy who hold me at night and tell me everything will be ok ;_;

pls mam, show juucy bobs
i will caress

No you want all these qualities in a Chad but he won't provide that, however a beta will but he doesn't provide the sexual value that is in a Chad. You can't have your cake and eat it too. You must choose one or the other or sooner than later, you end up with neither.

It's ok baby.

Ok, everything will be ok

If you want somebody who wants you for your intelligence, search for a relationship which requires intelligence, like a business partnership, or an activity partner, or a friendship focused around some kind of philosophical ideal.
Don't be surprised when you go looking for a relationship with a dairy farmer and he just wants your money and is looking to give you milk. People's expectations are set in a relationship by the nature thereof, it's an unavoidable fact. All the disney bullshit stories about soulmates and etc are exactly that, bullshit. The real world doesn't work that way and the only people telling you different are out to fuck you.
Also tits or gtfo.

what this guy said

to put it more simply:
>if you want someone who wants you for more than sex, you have to have something to offer other than sex

Most accurate post ever. We would all be much happier if we stopped being so insecure about reality.