This is in actuality the most self-aware board

This is in actuality the most self-aware board

Attached: bedouin-man-from-jebel-with-burning-frankincense-salalah-oman-CY0JFC.jpg (1300x1390, 195K)

what do you mean with that?

you know how Jow Forums is unironically retarded? Well, Jow Forums is just pretending to be retarded

i am literally checking Jow Forums for the first time right now and i kinda feel what you mean

Fugg,i don't understand :(

"Muh da joos,the government put semen in the waaater in now we are fags"

130 iq

so what is this board for? exchange of personal experience and information based on the individuals location right?

Factually wrong.

This board is for bullying people from other country you jew gassing KRAUT

>Jow Forums
>intellectual level

Attached: image01.png (443x523, 252K)

noice. i dont even know what your country is about so there isn't a reason to bully you

AHHAHAHAHAH
OH NO NO NO NO

>it's intellectual even though 70% of discussions are mostly same unoriginal insults towards other posters and memes.

Lappland burner

I hate wh*Tes AGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHHGGHHHGHGHHG

Attached: ac3.jpg (975x975, 108K)

not at all
it's basically Jow Forums with more gays and in denial

>This is in actuality the most self-aware board
lmao

butthurt Jow Forumscel deleted my post
>so what is this board for?
supposed to be for discussion of international culture, but what happens in reality is just lower level Jow Forums dialogue
no u
they analyze things in a certain logical framework and value logical thought. this board is just shitskins this and shitskins that

>they analyze things in a certain logical framework and value logical thought
As an ex Jow Forumstard I have lost my sides with this reply. Not that Jow Forums is any better, but you can't really think this

I will now start Bedouin posting because of the OP

Attached: Bedouins 1893.jpg (1216x971, 547K)

not an argument

>they analyze things in a certain logical framework and value logical thought

Attached: 1337563930115.jpg (218x265, 21K)

Attached: 1537897130360.jpg (736x821, 83K)

they do. doesn't mean that they're always successful at it but at least they try to be objective and have an intelligent dialogue

This would be an extremely fitting definition but no, new posters usually have an idealized observer effect while the board in itself is really mediocre in quality, what I was really referring to are the little moments of clarity where you feel a Christ-like worldly love directed towards every poster

Attached: 1537898134443.jpg (748x800, 107K)

nice

>watching Lawrence of Arabia with my Egyptian cousin
>We talk about how the public lighting in the 9th century
>E. Cousin : "They got the tech from the Chinese because of the silk road"

Hah

Please just stop, you're embarassing yourself.
And this is coming from someone that lurks Jow Forums frequently.

Attached: 1444353158657.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

Done

Attached: Bedouin Tribes.jpg (491x605, 100K)

DA BUSINESS OWNING COMMUNIST JOOS WANT TO EXTERMINATE THE HUWAIT MAN BY WAY OF MUSLIMS, KNOWN FRIENDS OF JUICE AND ISRAEL

Attached: 12.jpg (532x574, 60K)

finding a pearl in the mud so to speak? its still an interesting opportunity on getting someones opinion with having something to back it up with the flag

All bait aside, while not being 100% it's definitely accurate to say that Jow Forums is full of people who are too actually rooted in reality for Jow Forums as well as (almost) normal people with Jow Forums opinions that just can't handle actual retardation

Queer

I think that the person doing not mean to talk should go to isolation.

They have their reasons for believing this

Virginfreak

cringe

>cringe
yikes

wew lad

I have my reasons for believing that the Earth is flat.

I hate naggers juice huwites mudslimes chinks poojeets and syrups

As long as you can explain them and discuss them in an appropriate manner I'm fine with that

i get that feeling too. i'll keep lurking. thanks bonghead