Best masters degree out of these options?

I'm 20, female and need to get a masters because I need to pick a lucrative career that isn't high stress. I'm a little bit above average in intelligence and want to eventually be a full time novelist one day so I don't have to looove the job.

Which is the best option?

> masters in industrial/organizational psychology
> masters in speech language pathology
> masters in accounting
> nursing home administrator
> genetic counselor
> masters in health information management

Which is the best money wise? HEEEEEELP

Random careers I came across
> pathologist assistant (sounds interesting)
> dosimetrist

Attached: IMG_4616.jpg (800x532, 176K)

>genetic counselor
w-what?

stay in home girl better look for a man to carry you

tits or gtfo

Plz show bobs and vagene

no you gtfo this woman is asking for options
you want some tits go to

Speech pathologist

>female

Attached: 5e3368_3652728.jpg (1254x261, 75K)

joj boy detected

>wants a lucrative high paying job with no stress
Wow, that's the most female thing ever said.

There was no need for OP to specify she was a female. It's tits or gtfo

Well...economics and engineering would be your best shot for a long term future. Economics for our time of wealth as of now. Engineering for the time where we have recesses.
Decent Money, flexible working times, relationship and family friendly. Best work-life Balance.

I'd say accounting. A friend of mine got $13.000 scholarship from some firm just to finish her degree no strings attached. Pretty sure she now works with them.

Don't know much about the others but health management is probably better if you have a few years of experience within the field, most of the managers here are middle aged++ anyway

>female

guaranteed replies, well played bro

sell your pussy
easy work and good money

I don't want to wageslave my whole life. Fuck that. I just said my end goal is writing.

Get a sugar daddy if you got the looks. Just get some beta lonely guy to give you money and buy you dinner on a regular basis, if you're smart you won't even have to fuck him.

That's not enough for me to earn a yearly six figure salary with retirement money and shit

TITS OR GTFO

if your end goal is writing, why dont you start a career in writing? also, post some of your writing. like the best thing you wrote this week, post one page

>hey guys I'm a girl BTW ;-)

Most novelists fail to get published. Most don't even sell well. I want my main job to be the security blanket but have enough time to write.

sure, but at least post one page.
also, either be an artist, including the poverty and desperation and passion, or be a secure job faggot. it will show in your writing that you dont really need to do it. art is suffering, didnt you know?

Your desperation for money shouldn't show through your work. I want to be happy and at peace when writing.

You picked almost all standard female careers except gender studies or teacher.

Look into STEM subjects. You'll hate accounting.

A standard female career is HR, nursing or social work.

Look at careers or jobs which don't have many women in them. They're the better paying ones.

You cant get both in this world.

You get secure stress free high paying jobs from either being born into them or through a lot of stress and hard work to get to that point.

In other words you cant have your cake and eat it too op.
If you dont mind deviating from traditional paths you can set up passive income and do what you want but thay takes work and isn’t secure. If you are really a woman your woman brain craves security and this probably isnt an option for you till you have all the initial capital, meaning years of conventional path already discussed.

Once again you cant have your cake and eat it too retard.
Get a degree in Supply Chain management if you want a new field with high pay and big lack of qualified ified personal. A good investment vs reward.

Attached: D9EF84BE-DE74-4567-AB0F-260F148E897D.jpg (302x249, 11K)

How about just make a twitch.tv channel. Show cleavage and laugh alot. You will rake in the dough from touchless virgins. Reinvest gains into mobius and your set for life

speech language pathology, genetic counseling is like ~70k
path assistant and nursing home administration is ~90k
dosimetrist can be ~100k
psych depends
accounting depends
health information management can max out at like ~100k (promotions needed)

what's going to do better than ~100k that's not hard and stressful?

I second this

yeah i looked into supply chain but it's not a secure job. it's new like you said. i will keep it in mind though.

How are you already getting a Masters at 20 ? I am 23 and only have an associates.

I graduate at 21 I'm going to get my masters right after I graduate lol. That's like most people.

Speech language pathology would pay you enough that you could actually write. Fucking god damn people. 100k is not the end all be all. Plus you wouldn't work crazy hours.

Decide what you want.

Secure/money/stress free.

Pick two. You never get all thre unless you grafted through less ideal conditions for a while first. (Ie set up passive income streams, worked less secure position for a while).

Supply chain is secure btw. There is a big deficit in the number of ppl to fill high paying roles. Do you mean simply the fact they might require you to work and be based in another country? Personally dont count that as a lack of security at all...

Attached: C755079E-A78E-47D0-AA2E-651976B09374.jpg (800x500, 81K)

Language pathology. Too many women in psychology already

no i mean it may be hard to find a job
that doesn't matter? i care about pay and ability to advance in pay a bit

Reddit/roastie please leave.

Oh, I thought everyone took a year off in before and I was only a part time student for the last few semesters because I wasn't sure what to do. Took a semester off to trade crypto and now I am enrolled in an economics course for the summer and I like it alot. Going to try to load uo next semester and get my bachelors by next year. I don't want to get a masters because I want to focus on the real world.

>want to eventually be a full time novelist one day
Then take the one that gives you the best experiences, so that you have many cool things to write about later. One that lets you meet and talk to many kinds of people.

>doesn't want to work
>wants six figure salary
There's only one job that offers that and you'll need kneepads for it. Now gtfo, you lazy faggot.

UK then GOAT is just do medicine and become a GP, work 3d/week very low stress and have endless time off.

Then you must be ugly. Gtfo

Just get your education over with. School is suffering. Don't drag it out.

ugh. get a masters in accounting. you'll get tired of dealing with people's shit in the other careers. With accounting even though it'll get replaced by blockchain soon, at least you do not have to deal with strangers with mental/phyiscal/dental/vaginal issues.

OR YOU CAN BE AN AWESOME WIFE IF YOU LOOK FIT, AND GOOD, AND ARE NOT A COMPLETE BITCH.
IF YOU FIND A RICH BOI. BUT RICH BOIS DON'T CARE ABOUT LOW IQ ROASTIES. WE WANT HOT, HIGH IQ WOMEN WHO ARE NOT FEMINISTS OR CAN'T THINK FOR THEMSELVES. ALSO LOYALTY, B/C WOMEN HAVE NONE.

Med student here. Pathology is boring as hell so I imagine assisting is even worse. If you like hanging out with kids speech language pathology is pretty fun. Genetic counseling is cool but you have to deal with emotional families. Idk about the rest.

lmao you are so ignorant it's not even funny.

>pick a lucrative career that isn't high stress

as if that is even possible. EVERY lucrative job you could get with a Master's degree is high stress as fuck. I mean do you even understand the work world? Doctors, Lawyers, Accountants... these people work their butts off 80+ hours a week, have massive amounts of stress, have to carry phones/respond to work emails 24/7/365. You are absolutely dreaming if you think you can get a masters degree and then a job and coast untilyou save enough money to quit and become a novelist.

Lmao. Grow up

Attached: stem.jpg (1100x654, 185K)

Lmao get a load of this guy.

just sharing a slice of truth.

You millennial faggots think you're the first ones in history to try to coast through life without having to work hard. Well spoilers... there are several hundred million other people with the exact same idea, and its likely they are even more desperate than you are, and will work harder and longer for even less money.

Its a joke that the OP even thinks a Masters degree will get her a good job. Or any job for that matter. Let alone one that will allow her to save, and one day quit to become a novelist.

The whole plan reeks of teenage ignorance.

Oh an guess what
>I have a masters degree
>wife is lawyer.

Listen to your elders, young one.

I kinda got disillusioned with University last year; The oppurtunity cost seemed too skewed for me to continue. I didn;t quite see myself doing a serious job so I just igured that I would do my own thing. However, I want the legitimacy of having a degree because othwise people don't take you seriously and your oppurtunities are limited to entrepreneurship which is great but I like to have options. Anyway, I changed my major several times over the years and economics finally seems like a perfect fit so I feel considerably more motivated to deal with my education. What do you guys think ? Is a Bachelors in economics help me ? I do not plan on further education after my Undergrad

I suggest feminist dance therapy or gender studies. Both are indeed very lucrative career options that respect your femininity and equality as well as provide you with the perfect opportunity to defend your gender against the male terror

Actually there is a reason as women are pretty fucking bad in some high tier positions.

stream on twitch

I want my own money/success.
Why do people think being successful means you have to work yourself to the grave?
Yeah, if you get a good internship. Otherwise, no.

Show me your fucking pussy you whore

I'm in med school right now and have been in the medical field in general for years. Sure, some docs are overworked and burned out, but not all of them. 80+ hour weeks are a thing of the past, except for some surgeons who are making >500k per year and find it worthwhile.

Because that's sorta how it works. While it may not be certain that you have to work yourself to the grave -being really efficient also works- judging from the mindset in which you made this post I really doubt you are an efficient worker. You simply want an easy way out of the need for employment and that's not possible. Your best bet is to get a work-from-home kinda job and try to do your hobby at the same time. If your objective is to find a job just to get rid of it asap you don't have a future in the job market. Hey if you love writing novels so much why don't you try to do that as a full-time job. Sounds like you'd be more effective at that than some shitty job you do just for the cash.

Not really. My dad is proof of that. I'm more about efficiency than burning out. I just want a career I could tolerate if writing doesn't work out. Being a successful author is rare.

Just do whatever sounds the most enjoyable within the salary range you're looking for

Which is why I made this thread asking which path is worth it and won't be taken over in 10 years by robots or something!!!

Speech language pathologist and genetic counselor are probably the best options then.

>I want my own money/success.
>what's going to do better than ~100k that's not hard and stressful?
no, OP, you don't want success. you just want free shit.

How is going to school and working = free shit?

money and stress free please

>I'm 20, female
>I need to pick a lucrative career

You can suck my dick for one 0xBTC bitch
$2,000 EOY 2019

Attached: 0xBTC.jpg (400x400, 13K)

>I'm 20, female
BOOBS OR GTFO! RULE 4.

you should get a pimp

>lucrative career that isn't high stress

Hmmmm.....