Is this ordinary sight in your country?

Is this ordinary sight in your country?

Attached: 33827380_10155453333985770_8865615550454169600_ns.jpg (480x640, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_defeatism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_hour_worked
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No but I wished it was

No, we don't even have stairs like that. I hope we did tho

No. Sometimes it seems like people intentionally get in your way sometimes. I was at the grocery earlier and this whale of a woman was walking directly down the middle of the aisle in front of me.

It is in the Military

Yes

Don't you have rolling stairs?

This

Civilians have no fucking situational awareness, I get so frustrated walking in places like malls

then go back to the desert and get blown up by an ied you welfare queen

99.95% of the time even japs don't give a fuck about this

there's no middle rail, people are not retarded, and you go on the right side, not the left side.

t. meps reject

Disrespectful piece of human feces.

At train stations and the like, more or less.

based

Military brats are glorified government assassins and deserve to be looked down upon in disgust for the pieces of shit they are.

stairs?
Yes, very.
Most people take the elevators, escalators, and motorized wheelchair/shopping cart handicapable rails

too bad that's completely false because only 0.01% of military will actually kill somebody. I feel bad that my aussie bros have to deal with shit heads like you

You're probably a chinese insectoid anyways

>too bad that's completely false because only 0.01% of military will actually kill somebody
What a fucking shame.
What do we pay taxes for then?

Maby if you are part of some imperialist force whos only misdion is to save Israel. Nothing wrong with defending your nation and yourself tho

In the US? Paying the MIC and supporting whatever ragheads happen to be on Israels side this week.

>workers killing workers from other countries to for the interests of the burgeois state that rules over them
yeah, nah.

We still like to spend a shit-ton in military only to stick our foot in other countries; for the pretense being that we're the "world police", or see ourselves as such.

>muh workers killing workers

You dont fight for those who invade someone else, or wish to enslave the workers. You fight against them

No. We don't have stairs with lanes.

No and I don't want it its uncomfortable

no, you're fighting people of your own social class (workers killing workers) and you do this for the social class that's subjugating you (the burgeois state).
this is not debatable.

Based

If you weren't either an utter fucking moron or underage then you'd understand that combat roles aren't the only thing defining the way a military force operates. There are logistics, maintenance, paperwork, intelligence, research, medical, etc. Those things in particular comprise the majority of maintaining operational readiness.

If someone tries to take my life I will take his, worker or not. I will not let my self be killed by an enemy just because he happens to of the same social class as me. If he fights for the opressors, he are just as bad as them.

>here's my opinion!
>i-it's not debatable!

Typical commie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_defeatism

how is it debatable?
I don't see you making an argument against it either.

No, although in some places like Shinjuku I've seen a lot of jap "rebels" not respecting stairs and even crossing at red signs. Same in Osaka.
Kyoto on the other hand was more clean and civilized.
Still million times better overall than the rest of the world.

Attached: 1527862356640_1.png (359x347, 130K)

So you would happily want me to kill you, just because Im a worker too? Glad to hear that you faild to grasp the fact that workers need to be armed at all times.

Also, Lenin killed thousands of workers, personally signing their deaths.

>letting something as trivial as politics decide who you kill and who you don’t

You’ll never understand the simple, innocent purity of killing just for the sake of killing.

God I fucking wish

>There are logistics, maintenance, paperwork, intelligence, research, medical, etc.
sounds pretty gay

Attached: 1409097012619s.jpg (250x218, 7K)

Dying of hunger as an 11B is kinda gay too user

>So you would happily want me to kill you, just because Im a worker too?
no, that's not the scenario we're talking about, we're talking about war.
if someone attacks you, you defend yourself, that's fine, not the same.
>Glad to hear that you faild to grasp the fact that workers need to be armed at all times.
how did you even get that from what I said?
are you retarded?
>Also, Lenin killed thousands of workers, personally signing their deaths
ah yes, you are retarded.
sorry.

lmao fucking great reply

Lol no. Brown people are savages

>no, that's not the scenario we're talking about, we're talking about war.
This applies on a national level too, or do you think that the USSR should never had defended itself during WW2 and just let Hitler do whatever he wanted with the soviet people?

>how did you even get that from what I said?
You constantly seem to think all workers are good people that would never harm anyone

>the rest
Standard no arguments bullshittery

Uh, the picture in the OP is from a country with brown people though, you racist fuck.

That guy really is retarded though.

>or do you think that the USSR should never had defended itself during WW2
it was the USSR, not the Russian empire, they're not fighting a capitalist's war, it was already a worker's country, they weren't fighting for a bourgeois state, you dumbfuck.
>You constantly seem to think all workers are good people that would never harm anyone
please, point out when have I said this, seriously you are mentally challenged.
>Standard no arguments bullshittery
you are the one with no argument other than "Lenin killed 200 gorillion" with no fucking evidence, like a fucking mongoloid.

No but it should be.

>it was the USSR, not the Russian empire, they're not fighting a capitalist's war, it was already a worker's country, they weren't fighting for a bourgeois state, you dumbfuck.
Exactly my first point you dumb fuck, read it again please, you join those who fight for you, and refuse to fight for those who are against you. They way you put it taking up arms against people of the same class as you would never be a good idea

>>You constantly seem to think all workers are good people that would never harm anyone
>please, point out when have I said this, seriously you are mentally challenged.

Here
>you are the one with no argument other than "Lenin killed 200 gorillion" with no fucking evidence, like a fucking mongoloid.

I never stated this, he ordered the killings of a few thousands tho, and even the most hardcore commies knows and admits this.

>Exactly my first point you dumb fuck, read it again please, you join those who fight for you, and refuse to fight for those who are against you
that wasn't the escenario we were arguing.
you have serious mental problems.
>They way you put it taking up arms against people of the same class as you would never be a good idea
it literally isn't a good idea if you're fighting for the interests of a bourgeois state that's subjugating you.
>Here
I was talking about retards (like you) joining the army to fight for a bourgeois state.
>I never stated this, he ordered the killings of a few thousands tho, and even the most hardcore commies knows and admits this.
no, the ones they executed were reactonaries.
rise up on arms against your current state and see how it goes for you.
that's not "killing thousands of workers" like you said.

>that wasn't the escenario we were arguing.
Yes it was, I came here before you and you just replied to me.

>you have serious mental problems.
Great argument

>it literally isn't a good idea if you're fighting for the interests of a bourgeois state that's subjugating you.
Hence why you dont, see my initial point again

>I was talking about retards (like you) joining the army to fight for a bourgeois state.
Then you were talking about something compleatly differnet to me, you dont even know what army I was refering to

>no, the ones they executed were reactonaries.
And those who wanted the revolution to go another direction then he wanted.

>rise up on arms against your current state and see how it goes for you.
Probably better since I dont live in a totalitarian dictatorship that applies the death penalty for opinions

>that's not "killing thousands of workers" like you said.
Yes it is. No matter what ideology or ideas they had they were still workers

>reading this thread

Attached: 1504791578262.gif (313x240, 2M)

No.we too poor to have stairs.

but not too poor to get a pass

cute and based

Based and redpilled. Fuck military good goys.

The exchange rate of dollar is rising.My heart aches for the pass.

How do you get rejected from the US army?

At one point the stairs are disappearing.

Attached: 캡처.png (556x460, 643K)

based

No people here don't listen to social rules like this unless it's absolutely necessary. Only reason I ever see people segmenting into two lines is if their is enough foot traffic that collisions start becoming hard to avoid.

stairs are overrated

I've seen this in Korea. They even have lines on escalators for people to stand on one side and the other side is for walking. Generally walking up stairs is the right hand side. It's damn efficient if everyone does for the most part like in Korea.

at one time our government tried to stop people from doing that and told us to stand in two lines and never walk on the escalators
but people didnt listen to them because it was too damn efficient

Oh just noticed this picture. Exactly like this but it's the same for stairs kinda. Besides the fact you dont have a standing side. The parks even have bicycle lanes that determine which side you can ride on.

Ye, and you get that one guy who blocks traffic. In your picture it's Kim Jong un holding the handrail on the escalator going down. Imagine when NK citizens start coming in mass to vacation in Seoul

that would be the end of korea
north koreans should never come down until they reach at least like 80% of our GDP

same thing here
theres posters near every escalator telling people not to walk; never works

but is it really that dangerous to walk on escalator?
I never heard anyone got hurt except that chinese escalator literally collapsed and chewed a woman up
but that's not because she was walking on the escalator

this

fuck all servicemen, the only people we should be "thanking" are firefighters. laugh a bit when one of you dumbfucks get killed in battle, fuck veterans. useless fucks couldn't actually serve our society so they serve israel instead

Attached: 77645_us-marine-bradley-m2-hit-by-direct-fire-2-marines-killed-3-Diyala-IQ-apr-6-031.jpg (1200x789, 267K)

Yes but only in Montreal.At least in Quebec. I'm not sure about the rest. Probably yes.
I've lived in Quebec City and Montreal. In Quebec City it'd be a mob on both stairs.

I guess it has to do with resentment.

lots of old people here so theres a couple cases of old people being bumped into and falling. people with canes also sometimes get their canes bumped

Finally a good American post

hahahahaha based

Their was a study done about this a while ago, general idea is that two standing lines clears people out faster than one walking and one standing.
>When 40 percent of the people walked, the average time for standers was 138 seconds and 46 seconds for walkers, according to their calculations. When everyone stood, the average time fell to 59 seconds. For walkers, that meant losing 13 seconds but for standers, it was a 79-second improvement.

It's probably more of a societal thing knowing Koreans. You have to take into account that walkers usually have to be somewhere in a timely fashion. So those seconds saved might increase overall work productivity. Whereas those standing, the extra time doesnt matter for productivity purposes.

>All those chunks all over the ramp

Attached: 1537757046702.jpg (340x340, 20K)

Well that's the conflict, the government/station doesn't give a fuck if you've got somewhere to be they just want to clear the station out asap

In Korea they have a walking side and a standing side. It's not both standing. Every station I've been to as adequate exits for the amount of people. The only problem is during certain hours the trains will be packed to the brim, whilst still having a train every 4 minutes.

B&r

Sometimes in Korea being late to work can be seen as a good thing, because you put so much time the day before. Depends ofcourse on the type of work. Shift work you'll get fired for being late lol

Korea heavily prioritizes productivity and efficiency. I went on a vacation in a famous spot to Koreans called Jeju Island. It's literally just an Island with museums everywhere that Koreans plan out a trip around the island and set off. It sucks compared to the American style vacation.

>Korea heavily prioritizes productivity and efficiency.
LOL

Attached: workproductivity.png (356x594, 19K)

Only on the subway. There is a lane for people in a hurry on each side too.

They do at the company level. You'll have to actually visit Korea to see what I mean. They work hard for hours, but ye the end product usually isn't as great as it would be compared to Americans working 9hr days. Korean men pride themselves on their work ethic, and on the opposite end the other men kill themselves.

Are you stupid?
that's a comparison chart only in Western countries.

No, japanese are very polite compared to us
People here just tend to go whever they want

Attached: 캡처.png (1732x1323, 174K)

Do you do left or right?
Here, the left is the walking path. Even strange looking immigrants follow that

Suicide is the extreme end. Suicide rates are used to determine the "happiness" of a country. Go to state of mind before suicide and determine the population level that falls under say "depression". In a country like Korea I'm sure you're well aware most Korean men will go undiagnosed. So most statistics aren't accurate for just depression. You'll have a population that is overall more depressed than happy.

Yeah. Less happy than us.
That's racism.

Attached: 캡처.png (1421x1125, 633K)

Attached: 캡처.png (1718x397, 246K)

No it’s not you retarded gook fuck

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_hour_worked

You may be the first unabashed communist vermin I have come across on Jow Forums. Yes, I despise America and hate the reasons that the majority of old wars were fought for, but commies are mass murderers and destroyers of culture and heritage, but in denial. You and scum like you will always be hateful slaves to envy. "Working class" is a myth, and the only social strata there is, is merely difference in wealth. Pull your fucking head out of your ass and realize the fucking Industrial Revolution is over.

And the arrogance and naivety of the far left to praise war and destruction in the name of "class" yet condemn concepts such as white nationalism or East Asian racial unity as espoused by Tsuyoshi Inukai, for being "evil", is so fucking rich. The wretched and self loathing, white far left is pitiful in putting something as obscenely ephemeral as "class", over bloods is not only unreasonable, but insane.

Communism had failed, and will never ever succeed.

Attached: 1457546366979.png (460x454, 339K)

No, the only places with metros are full of subhumans

It's not ordinary in Japan.

no

>stairs
no

checked

The last time the US defended themselves was during WW2 against the Japanese.

>Puerto Rico

based argie