/brit/

Edition: Eating junk food increases the risk of becoming depressed, a study has found, prompting calls for doctors to routinely give dietary advice to patients as part of their treatment for depression.

In contrast, those who follow a traditional Mediterranean diet are much less likely to develop depression because the fish, fruit, nuts and vegetables that diet involves help protect against Britain’s commonest mental health problem, the research suggests.

Published in the journal Molecular Psychiatry, the findings have come from an analysis by researchers from Britain, Spain and Australia who examined 41 previous studies on the links between diet and depression.

“A pro-inflammatory diet can induce systemic inflammation, and this can directly increase the risk for depression,” said Dr Camille Lassale, the study’s lead author. Bad diet heightens the risk of depression to a significant extent, she added.

The analysis found that foods containing a lot of fat or sugar, or was processed, lead to inflammation of not just the gut but the whole body, known as “systemic inflammation”. In that respect the impact of poor diet is like that of smoking, pollution, obesity and lack of exercise.

“Chronic inflammation can affect mental health by transporting pro-inflammatory molecules into the brain, it can also affect the molecules – neurotransmitters – responsible for mood regulation,” said Lassale, who is based at the department of epidemiology and public health at University College London.

Attached: IMG_20180823_224639.jpg (1070x1070, 280K)

What do you do if someone wants to stay in touch with you but you don't want to stay in touch with them? Do you just tell them to fuck off? Ghost them? Be curt and hope they get the hint?

sad
Feel like I'm part of the problem because I used to enjoy Jow Forums and its brand of memes, but then I haven't participated in it for years now and have contributed to it getting like this

might go shgops for snacks, but my farts really stink & i think ill just make it worse

Attached: virgin-vs-chad.jpg (680x638, 102K)

it's literally your life lad, just politely say you'd rather not (no need to be rude) and then block them out.

was very close to paying a certain someone a visit last night and laying it all on the line

sue

Attached: su7883.jpg (548x775, 106K)

>We both know I'm not mentally ill

Attached: 1490810532930.jpg (535x606, 68K)

might eat eggs benedict every day for breakfast since i'm bulking

wasnt the right time

just remembered this is real

Attached: DlxfirBUUAAbROO.jpg (922x1200, 303K)

But that invites the "why not?" And I know the answer to that question would cause everything to become retardedly dramatic and I don't like dramatic.

deviousness and duplicity is the domain of the woman lad, be honest and upfront

>he feels emotional attachment to a website
Utter pipsqueak of a man.

I'm gonna make you talk

Attached: 24532406-2560-1428.jpg (2560x1428, 133K)

i used to like it too

i would fuck girl bowser and i hate 2d girls

TIL that after firefighters saved piglets from a barn fire, 6 months later the farmer sent them sausages made from the piglets as a thank you gift

>holliday
thought she was called Munster

Attached: 1537728370756.jpg (1080x810, 130K)

Elaborate

sounds like you love dramatic since youre incapable of simply telling someone you're not interested and walking away without indulging their final questions

>miss piggy tattoo
apt

Wasn't she quite thin until she got raped?

good deeds do pay off

im quite sociopathic about people I'm not close to
if anything happened to my family it would hurt me a lot but friends, cousins etc would have little to no effect on me if anything happened to them

I thought she got that specifically to beat people making the comparison to the punch
kind of like a permanent inb4

walked 12997 steps today and lost 2995 calories because of it, only ate/drunk 1378 calories worth of food and milk plus whatever is in 2 and a half litres of water. So lost about 1,600 calories

fat girls are perfectly healthy

Attached: 1537535353680.png (113x182, 42K)

How do we solve the China crisis?

ah sure showed them didn't she

Is your idea of "Not dramatic" telling someone "I don't want you in my life anymore" and then turning and walking away, ignoring their questions and pleas? That's very odd mate.

Miss Piggy is a feminist icon, you clueless clown

>she's confident
>she's comfortable with sexuality
>she's sassy
>she's powerful

my name jeff

government needs to do something about this

Attached: 1504718327392.gif (633x758, 16K)

could go for a KFC right now tbqh

HAAAIII-YAH

>12k steps
>2995 calories
weew

Attached: 1487925775595.jpg (250x237, 8K)

nothing wrong with some thiccness but that upper arm, kinell man thats insane

why is there an article on cuckolding being advertised on the frontpage

sad and lonely

haha alri geoff settle down now mate

Genuinely funny moment of a genuinely funny movie, ruined by memes

Attached: hanson.jpg (287x176, 5K)

If you act virtuous they call you either a child or an old man.
>MATURE people don't care about being pieces of shit
what a fuckin dumbass whore, man
it will never cease to amaze me that she actually believes the whole world but myself thinks this way

Attached: MyDNAStory.png (1903x849, 252K)

what is it about farting underwater that improves the smell?

So your problem is that you don't want this person in your life so instead of just putting that into action you instead want to fanny about and umm and ahh and listen to their ""questions and pleas"""? you clearly don't know what you want, unless what you want is drawn out drama.

the more women who know about cuckolding, the more can claim their adultery was consensual

who /listening to asmr/?

Attached: 1505828086067.jpg (712x960, 95K)

don't make me report you again

Cosmopolitan is infamous for its atrocious sex advice about men, written by women. They teach women to do shit like twisting the balls or squeezing your urethra closed as you cum, which causes actual physical damage to the penis.

remeber when tim went to the doctor and asked about becoming a us citizen and the doctor told him he wasnt worldly enough

>MATURE people act SHITTY thats what MATURE people do sweetie xxxxxx
so fucking spoiled and out of touch
it's sick

You mong.

is he taking any meds?

epic meme bro

Youre talking about doing a dramatic walk away like the "down" point of a romcom. To AVOID being dramatic. Give your head a wobble.

>not including what your body would naturally burn if you just sat down all day
weew

so that's why she tried to grab the ol' bollocks
didn't twist them though

£2 change
>Machine
>£1, 50p, 2x20p, 5p, 2x2p, 1p
>Human
>£2 coin

is this the start of the rebellion?

>walked 12997 steps today and lost 2995 calories because of it
weew

NORMAL HARDWORKING PEOPLE DON'T BELIEVE THAT SHIT
you fucking dumbass brat

All nighter or nah

what's the sound coming from phones?
it goes
puh-TING

im at 4000 steps lads and its only 10am

>cum squirts on Thailad's face
>Seinfeld slap-bass riff plays

>Baneposting will be 7 years old this December
holy fuck i've wasted my life here

Attached: 1533086915466.jpg (182x277, 10K)

I'm orthodox Lutheran

I wish Emma Watson would sit on my face and rip a pungent, wallpaper peeling fart.

Attached: 6B3BA100-2CB2-42E2-8DD4-E6D0D6A38B3B.jpg (2001x2001, 484K)

its china hacking your facebook

tim is a textbook paranoid schizophrenic
not sure why he hasn't been sectioned yet, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he ended up murdering his neighbour or something

It's literally the worst forced meme. The only good thing it did was the plane crash.

Mong. You're allowed to not want people in your life and you're allowed to act on that. You clearly want this person in your life and you clearly want to drag out the drama by edging it along instead of making a clean break. Going on about "romcom walk aways" as if that has anything to do with it. If you wanted this person to go away you would've already explained it to them and cut contact. But you haven't, which leads me to believe you don't.

Glad this has more or less reached critical mass and from now on she won't be introduced to very many new things.
Literally not enough cocks on earth for that woman.

cos banter innit

retard

Say for arguments sake 1000calories equals 12997 steps and say for arguments sake i didnt walk a step today my sentence would now read
>walked 0 steps today and lost 1995 calories because of it

Blacks are worse than dogs

facebook messenger
the calling card of the normie drone, fully assimilated into the hive

somebody get this hothead outta here

dont care

That's a myth though. People who suffer from mental illness are almost never dangerous to others. Sadly they're often a major danger to themselves though.

It's a tragic life these poor individuals have.

and all Americans are mutts

really makes you think

>i have superior genetics

Attached: britposter.jpg (400x386, 22K)

>I don't want to talk to this person anymore
>What? simply explain to them the situation and end contact? UGH YOU MONG I DON'T WANT DRAMA FOR GOD'S SAKE
fuck off I hate this place you're all literal retards fucking irish twat don't even speak to me

Brown hands

Even if he looked like that he actually unironically does have superior genetics to yourself

DESTROYED

Attached: 1.png (417x348, 17K)

no schizos are crazy
and hes most definitely a paranoid schizophrenic, he constantly believes hes being harassed and stuff

Actual retard

holy shit my farts are bad

tabarnak

uni isn't going great
been to all the pres and clubs and events but not enjoying it

all the people I meet are spastics

Nurses? Love em

Never had a gf
Im 20

russian is the perfect language for asmr