This is New Sweden, our brief attempt at creating a colony in America...

This is New Sweden, our brief attempt at creating a colony in America, which was cut short by Dutch faggotry when they simply could not bear to have our presence near them. In addition, they also intervened in 1658 and stopped us from putting an end to the eternal D*ne forever.

A lot of the settlers in the short-lived colony were Finns, and given enough time we may have ended up exiling most of Finland there to be eaten by bears and Indians.

The long and short is that Dutch are the ultimate Jews and stopped our plans to remove certain troublesome parties from our borders.

Attached: Nya Sverige.png (412x599, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Log_cabin
duluthnewstribune.com/news/2375590-finnish-pioneers-ojibwe-found-common-ground
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw new england could've been a finnish-swedish haven
feels bad man

Attached: mOovPFA.jpg (400x425, 80K)

they were squatting on what was Dutch territory
the Dutch didn't do anything with it afterwards though

Lmao they both look like benis :DDDD

>Swedish
>vaguely phallic shaped

Typical

Attached: 1459257417575-gif.gif (426x426, 3.13M)

Is it me, or does New Amsterdam look like a...

haha sweden's benis is smaller than netherland's :DD

stopped you from genocide, you evil racists.

That's ok, New Amsterdam was then squatted on by English settlers and soon conquered.

Lol that's a bit south of me. Most of that area sucks now. Apparently there were a good amount of Finns that came too. I wish they built a Spurdo monument.

They introduced the log cabin to America--it is a traditional Finnish house.

ah yes because white people were too stupid to put together literal lincoln logs
fucks sake
think before you write

Johnson

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Log_cabin

The classic log cabin is a Northern European invention.

Nice penis

SWEDEN PLZ TAKE US BACK

fuck this fucking shithole of a state

Attached: NJE203.jpg (1500x974, 931K)

Hmm, I didn't know that.
Are you in South Jersey user?

a proud resident of best Jersey

I am scandinavian

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-24-01-32-14.png (720x1280, 447K)

david pls

You lost it to them I the Second Northern War. It wasn't something sneaky.

Why would I have a semitic name?
Not a drop of semites in me pure aryan Nordic Germanic

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-06-02-31-29.png (720x1280, 571K)

Attached: 1408451347190.png (448x357, 27K)

Attached: spurdoputer.gif (600x600, 910K)

>get cucked by the guys who will later get cucked by the guys who will get everyone cucked

Big Dutch Benis
Little faggy swedish cock and balls. Also this is leaving out the forts and trade posts the Dutch had along the CT River.

Thank fuck they stopped the finnish language having cultural hegemony.

Based Dutch.

are there americans descended from these dutch and swedish colonists?

Attached: 1390566531320.png (771x725, 26K)

you just look like your name is david

This us what david looks like

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-23-23-17-25.png (720x1280, 571K)

>touching New Jersey
Not even Germany has a scat fetish strong enough to go near that place.

yes to both especially the Dutch since they remained prominent longer
Swedish yes but it's mostly forgotten it's so long ago and they assimilated early

A handful, but most Swedish-Americans are descended from people who emigrated to the Midwest in the 19th century.

Ah cool, I'm a fellow South Jerseyan. Good to see I'm not the only one.

Literally. The very first Jews in America were from the Netherlands--Peter Stuyvestant attempted to block them from settling in New Amsterdam.

the state of NJ

Attached: 1537398761848.jpg (464x618, 32K)

I have a small amount of New Netherlands Dutch ancestry. The Roosevelt's are descended from them. A lot of the other wealthy NYC families were descended from New Netherlands Dutch as well.

BIG Dutch cock vs small Swedish manhood

Some of the wealthy New York families were Dutch, and a few presidents descended from Dutch families like Martin Van Buren and the Roosevelts

based dutchies

Yes you can parrot memes, good for you

New Amsterdam was primarily a profit-taking venture for the Dutch West India Company, as such religious toleration and democracy were not high priorities. The colonial governors were mostly dictators and people who did not practice the Dutch Reformed Church were viewed with suspicion.

The Dutch also abused the Indians quite badly and were treated in kind by savage raids and massacres, this led to a wall of fortifications being constructed to defend against Indian attacks, from where Wall Street got its name. But the colony became extremely diverse early on and it was reported in the 1640s that 18 different languages were spoken there.

In the end, they couldn't stave off English encroachment and the English took New Amsterdam by force in 1664, rechristening it New York after the Duke of York. It retained its aristocratic nature and undemocratic political system well into the 18th century.

I like the Dutch.
They were much less of bullies than *nglos

Wasn't New Amsterdam traded?

The DWIC gave land grants to anyone who could settle at least 50 people on their plot, this led to large feudal estates being formed along the Hudson, one of which was bigger than Rhode Island.

Yeah they lost a lot of land to the Brits and then regained some but traded it all for some spice islands.

Yeah they cheated redskins out of Manhattan Island.

This thread is intensely satisfying.

A lot of Finns also settled in the Midwest in the 1800s, many of whom were exiled political radicals. CPUSA head Gus Hall was the son of Finnish immigrants and a lot of Finnish-Americans, many first-generation immigrants, also moved to the Soviet Union in the 1930s only to perish in the purges.

They mostly wanted furs. The Netherlands never bothered to try and retake NA because it wasn't that important compared to their cash cow spice islands.

>Yeah they cheated redskins out of Manhattan Island.
>Cheated
Do you realize a chest of glass beads was a valuable trade good then. That the island was undeveloped and there was plenty of land that wasn't Manhattan? Their dick move was attacking the natives at Hoboken after signing a peace deal.

no one gives a shit you retarded swedish faggot. if america was formed from sweden instead of the british empire, we'd be cucks that love watching our wives get fucked by foreigners

Would have still been nice if they'd not stopped us from finishing off Denmark once and for all.

NJ didn't become a shithole until Italians came there and that was _much_ later.

That's nowhere near New England

The oldest surviving structure in New Jersey is a log cabin constructed by Swedish settlers.

this is true. much of the northeast is a cesspool because of shitalians.

It was also mostly Italian immigration that diluted the snobbish WASP New England culture that had existed since the Pilgrims.

Why couldn’t you just team up on a based Swedo-Dutch colony?

Gothenburg was originally a based Swedo-Anglo-Dutch idea and it did well.

My dad’s best friend from Cherry Hill (technically part of NJ abut it’s a suburb of Philly) has a Swedish last name.
Sounds like Byarnsgard

There was a lot going on in the 17th century.

oh fuck off. New England was great when it was Anglo-Saxon majority. Even the Irish behaved better than you moor rapebabies. only thing you're good for is opening up smelly pizza parlors on every other corner.

The English widely viewed New Amsterdam as an encroachment on their territory and wanted it gone. Dutch settlers attempting to move into the Connecticut Valley were expelled, and the four New England colonies discussed simply attacking and taking the place by force. Massachusetts as the most populous colony would have had to supply most of the manpower and voted the idea down. After the English civil war and restoration, Charles II granted the area to his brother the Duke of York and a large English fleet appeared off New Amsterdam. The Dutch had almost no munitions to fight with and were forced to surrender without a shot fired.

>Delaware Valley
>New England
Califonio-tier comprehension of East Coast geography

South Jersey Best Jersey, no contest.
t.SEPA

>tfw from staten island

Honestly, the Dutch also stopped Denmark from retaking Skane. They just didn't want one power controlling the entire Sound.

Lots of place names in NYC like Harlem and Staten Island are rudiments of New Amsterdam, and the Dutch also introduced ice skating, Easter Eggs, Santa Claus, saurkraut, and golfing to America (the sport was banned from being played in settled areas out of safety concerns).

HAHAHAHA

t. country that did not exist for 500 years

Yes. There's also a lot of Swedish and Norwegian descendants near the Wisconsin/Michigan area too.

As well as Finns, but that wasn't until the late 19th century.

BENIS

>Swedes removed from premises
Dutch are the greatest ally of all time.

The colonies by the time of the American Revolution were incredibly diverse, and most people who weren't WASPs either didn't give a shit about England or were actively eager to fight them (for example, all Scots and Irish).

One of the Founding Fathers was a descendant of these people, and also 100 % Finnish.

Attached: JohnMorton.jpg (250x306, 20K)

>Most of that area sucks now
Ghetto?

that's pretty interesting desu

Looks like a giant pink dildo no wonder you miss it

FYI Shit is real

Attached: Europe+is+full+of+penises+_0ed76168a1e2eba9853993a99eb50149.png (347x304, 54K)

There was never a second northern war
We lost it several decades before the only northern war started

The Swedes didn't number more than 50'000 people during the New Sweden period, and this was before any good records or censuses, so anyone descended from them wouldn't know it for sure.

Then during the mid-19th century 1,5 million Swedes immigrated, mostly to Minnesota and neighboring states, and most self-identified Swedish-Americans claim descent from this group.

Come home white man

t. Brenton James Walnutwood IV

Eh it's just decayed, crumbling industry along the Delaware down to Philly. Then you get Camden, one of the most violent cities in the US (if not the most violent, they were at one point not sure if they still are). Then south of that is basically nothing but shit swamps and oil refineries.

live, liberdy and the bursuid of habbiness :DDDDDDDD

t. john mordon :DDDDDDD

Not the same guy but I really don't expect eastfags to have a decent geographic comprehension of the west either

Wasn't the wall at Wall Street built to defend New Amsterdam against the English?

the d*tch are scum and need to be removed from this planet

Why were all the names of the Dutch towns in New Netherland modified, but not those of New France or New Spain?

>The long and short is that Dutch are the ultimate Jews
I've been saying this for years

Why is everything you do have to be dick shaped? Is it that hard to leave your cuck fetish out of something?

Your dutch colony was tiny and brand new, the french and spanish territories were vast and multiple generations old.

Then why did the Dutch colony actively repel jews from moving there while the British worked their hardest to make sure Solomon & sons could set up their overseas office?

>ywn live in an alternate timeline where new york was new Amsterdam and Philadelphia was new stockholm
why even live

Attached: 1511420877224.jpg (633x758, 67K)

love how these maps always have massive streaks about 50,000% bigger than the size of their actual """""""""""""""""""""settlements"""""""""""""""""""""

>1658

Not our fault your professional army can't beat some students and craftsmen with muskets.

Had we eliminated the eternal dane we would have no reason to displace finns from modern day Finland into the borderlands against Norway. This was partly done to save finns (taxpayers and soldiers) from death from famine, but mostly to populate the border to keep watchful eyes against insidious norwegians.
Had we kept our american colonies, we would have helped surplus finns emigrate there to eat bears and injuns. And outright deported troublemakers.

I predict New Sweden's final form would be NJ, PA and WV. And bits of Maryland to smooth out the border.

>eaten by bears and Indians.
Think again faggot

duluthnewstribune.com/news/2375590-finnish-pioneers-ojibwe-found-common-ground

Also during indian wars, finnish settlements were left untouched

Attached: 1532268852686.jpg (750x519, 37K)

>I have a small amount of New Netherlands Dutch ancestry. The Roosevelt's are descended from them. A lot of the other wealthy NYC families were descended from New Netherlands Dutch as well.

Attached: 6457456.jpg (550x550, 37K)