I know America has committed many crimes and atrocities in our countries, but ask yourself this: what empire hasn't...

I know America has committed many crimes and atrocities in our countries, but ask yourself this: what empire hasn't? Americans are not saints but they're also not demons, which is why I think constantly bullying them is wrong. Maybe we could help Americans grow a heart if we treat them like humans and show them how to have empathy for others.

Attached: 1537670203500.jpg (2000x1331, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_cringe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But they're fat.

they're demons and most important, they're unrepentant and thus must burn in hell

Fuck off yank bootlicker

Just because you don't need a passport to visit PR doesn't make you less of a mutt Jose O'mally

The reason I dislike some Americans is because they have this superiority complex where they make fun of everybody and act all high and mighty. They literally have no humble-ness (forgat how you say it)
I have literally (Not figuratevily) witnessed their 'America is the best country in this planet' circle jerk. Never wanted to nuke a country so bad as theirs when I witnessed that.
And should you try to talk to them and tell them to be more humble, they would've made fun of you and your country and bully you

I literally dont give a fuck what spics, europoors/fags and chinkz think about us. You're just jealous fags especially european, you're cunts

>they're also not demons
But they are. Over the years of seeking white genes and heritage obsession they transformed into dios mio la creatura.

Attached: 1530274881906.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

> (OP)
>>they're also not demons
>But they are. Over the years of seeking white genes and heritage obsession they transformed into dios mio la creatura.
>dios mio la creatura
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Puerto Rico should be sucking our dick in that image

That's Europeans though. Otherwise you're just mistaking that with out patriotism (which is common in our culutre)

>moral rel*tivism

> (You)
>That's Europeans though.
It's not though. Europeans have never acted like they are 'the best countries'.

The reason I dislike some Europeans is because they have this superiority complex where they make fun of Americans and act all high and mighty. They literally have no humble-ness (forgat how you say it)
I have literally (Not figuratevily) witnessed their 'Europeans are all intelligent and sophisticated and have better governments' circle jerk. Never wanted to nuke a continent so bad as theirs when I witnessed that.
And should you try to talk to them and tell them to be more humble, they would've called you fat and stupid and tell you to get shot

god why are amerilards so inferior, low and feeble? we're so much better, more intelligent and sophisticated AND we have better governments. america should really look to us for inspiration.

literally me on the right

Attached: 1yme5ma7bwk11.png (656x755, 42K)

:DD

>Europeans have never acted like they are 'the best countries'.

El oh el

Attached: 984ACA7E-A67E-444B-8144-CB617E9F7AE1.jpg (286x327, 27K)

Oh come the fuck on, mate.

It's unironically a boomer meme. When the boomers were growing up in the 1950s the US was without question the best country in the world with the highest standaards of living. Western Europe was still suffering from the damage caused by WW2, Eastern Europe was a communist shit hole, China was still a bunch of starving peasants, Japan was nowhere as developed as now. Since the 1970s the rest of the world has started passing the US by but the boomers are still viewing the world through the nostalgia goggles of their childhood.

Literally no American cares about what foreigners think of us. Yuropoors are deluded if they think so.

Euros are also butthurt that they’re all dying, and their days of colonialism have come to an end.

upboated and gold given :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: lole.jpg (412x350, 47K)

Americans are very much like russians. They live in a 3rd world shithole, but they’re still arrogant.

Its quite literally just low level shit posting.

This

You guys literally make nonstop threads about how Europe is so much superior in terms of everything. How is that not arrogant?

Attached: USAmedianincome.png (693x1254, 304K)

>b-but mr. shekelburg i-s rich!!! reeeee
pathetic

You watch too much tv.

This is what happens to your opinions when you read and watch the sodomite media

Attached: Don lemon.jpg (1100x619, 56K)

I like Puerto Rico cause they're the only spics who can actually claim to be American.
As for the rest of you: rent free.

Attached: 392584_6432_2[1].jpg (750x422, 138K)

Because they have facts supporting their claims.

That's it, you're rich. America is a one trick pony. You have been able to hide a shitty country behind a lot of money for decades.

Nah fuck that. I'll prefer Mexicans than those welfare leechs. With spics we complain they're taking our jobs, but at least they're being productive in our country where as subhuman Puerto Ricans are stupid neets who don't even bother learning English and live off ebt and talk about how great their shitty country is.

Maybe, but they're probably being fucked by bureaucracy. I might be wrong but I think American Samoa got their industry wiped by a minimum wage law. Not like they can vote so dunno what the fuck the point of that was.

Then why are they so threatned by us?

This is just another case of wypipo sperging out over the fact that they don’t control the world anymore

More like Euros are doing what they have been doing for thousands of years, sperging out when their domain isn't the best and brightest.

Anime

Hmm

Mm

:DDDdDD:D:d:D:D

Attached: manlet fantasy.webm (720x720, 1.54M)

>you will never be picked up and carried by an amazon giantess
;(

Literally this, even if US is the greatest country, it’s nothing to do with ordinary Americans thus be proud of their nation is mere self deception and mental musterbation. They shamelessly keep mustarbating in front of other countries and are even unaware of it.

>Literally no American cares about what foreigners think of us. Yuropoors are deluded if they think so.
>Trump is so great he’s already restoring America’s image with the rest of the world!

>Euros are also butthurt that they’re all dying

Fucking kek

>and their days of colonialism have come to an end.

Says the country bankrupting itself trying to control the entire world

>wypipo sperging

Europe and Canada were a haven for American blacks because America was an uncivilised shithole.

Every nation has their fair share of atrocities. Euros in particular make me wretch when they act like they have the moral high ground over America.

The only thing that separates the two is ability. Even then countries like France still continue shitting up certain places in Africa.

But we do have the moral high ground currently. If we dissmiss critique based on who did something wrong themselves decades or centuries ago any concept of right or wrong in world politics breaks down. The right of conquest is all that remains .

I totally agree. We should bully their vassals instead. Their vassals are clearly battered wives.

Attached: methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fc9723952-0e7d-11e7-ba25-b39dfd977d66.jpg (3000x1687, 344K)

What America does is rational self interest. What their vassals do is stockholm syndrome.

Attached: 01277.jpg (620x264, 33K)

We should laugh at them when their people die.

Attached: MH17-plane-and-crash-scene-630114.jpg (620x413, 91K)

Attached: This+goy+is+alright+_921b0545c60138ec8aba1ca969137c5f.jpg (480x360, 9K)

America doesn't need foreign terrorists. Their own folks manage to massacre innocents just fine.

Attached: sad.png (389x501, 218K)

Attached: America.jpg (640x671, 55K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_cringe
This link explains a lot about Americans and the "New World" countries more generally.

Delusions of euros on this board

US anons make up 50% of the site, and is the biggest national group by a large margin. Of course a lot of the banter and bullying is gonna be directed at you. Had Jow Forums been 50% chinese and only 5-6% american (like most flags here) then China would be the most bullied flag here.
Threatened isn't the right word, anons are just attentionfags and going after the biggest usergroup gets the most replies.

Th-thanks user
For understanding...

Attached: ae05fc5c-6a40-4c47-8d50-51dd4bee5caf.png (1131x591, 322K)

Will look more in depth later

none of tyhat is an argument

Attached: 1520490974980.jpg (259x194, 14K)

this
nuke murrica

The majority of the American population has no real fault except for some wilful ignorance. The real enemies pulling the strings are the globalist elites and Israel. Many American youths have lost their lives fighting proxy wars for Israel and the globalists. I think most Americans are victims like the rest of us.

>The Cavalese cable car disaster of 1998, also called the Strage del Cermis ("Massacre at Cermis") occurred on 3 February 1998, near the Italian town of Cavalese, a ski resort in the Dolomites some 40 km (25 mi) northeast of Trento.
>Twenty people died when a United States Marine Corps EA-6B Prowler aircraft, while flying too low, against regulations, in order for the pilots to "have fun" and "take videos of the scenery", cut a cable supporting a gondola of an aerial tramway.
>Joseph Schweitzer, one of the two American pilots, confessed in 2012 that he had burned the tape containing incriminating evidence upon returning to the American base.
>The pilot, Captain Richard J. Ashby, and his navigator, Captain Joseph Schweitzer, were put on trial in the United States and were found not guilty of involuntary manslaughter and negligent homicide.

Thank you "allies"

Attached: SF9900000003OYC.jpg (2048x1403, 507K)

What meme are people going to move on to spamming when mexico and australia (who's obesity rate is increasing way faster than others) outpace the US?

Attached: 1511766968502.png (668x519, 44K)

>help Americans
HAHAHAHhHHHHhHBuhhh OHOYOJAJAJJAJAJA

Because we are. No need to act

actually, compared to the other empires, america is pretty benign

>they're also not demons
That's where you're wrong kiddo

Attached: 280.gif (640x443, 2.88M)

shut the fuck up you poor irrelevant terrorist

you'd cut off your ballsack to have the chance to be a citizen of the United States of America

Is that what you mutts think? I'm actually paying not to be one

A country that never has won a significative war and thinks that can determine how the world should work

Being beating by desert sandniggas in Syria right now

what is this graph? penis size?

the United States is literally the greatest nation on Earth. You are all living in an era of unchallenged American hegemony and should bless yourself for it.

Entire countries have been pulverized to avenge the blood of american citizens, so yes, my passport holds power you will never experience

5 american held hostage in some LatAm country means it is a global crisis and the US can topple the nation

5 yuropoors from a tiny weak shithole held hostage, no one gives a fuck

Is that why Iran bent Carter over a table and fucked him like a little bitch?

shut up Cathar

ameripoops are shit

We got another one boys

What I hate most about Americans is their ineptitude in thinking outside of their cultural sphere.

So many times there has been good discussions online or in real life, but then some American - who is used to everything revolving around them - brings up some statistics that only applies to the US or tries to drag the discussion onto a topic that only concerns them with absolutely zero self-awareness.

This pattern is also extremely obvious in their media. Take for example Black Panther, a movie about an empire in Africa. You would think that a movie that geographically distant from the US would have a bit more of a global perspective, and when it goes into social issues regarding blacks it would include, for example, contemporary slavery in Africa.

But nope. The movie only concerns the issues African-Americans face: Parts of the movie takes place there, the main villain and his motivations only concern the issues there and all the characters all single out America as the place where blacks are unfairly treated. One of the first scenes is in fact a character, who you would assume has been many different places with africans and seen a lot of depressing shit, talking about the oppression in America and how much it moved him (as opposed to the much more severe conditions blacks face elsewhere). Why would a kingdom in Africa have such a large focus on a relatively minor population in the US? Granted, it's an American movie, so maybe they are justified in focusing on their own social issues, but there is no self-awareness or justification for focusing on Americas problems, giving the impression that it's like this solely because they are the only problems that matter.

In summary, Americans completely lack perspective in a lot of matters, which is why their opinions are often worth less.

Attached: american-stereotype-map-250695.png (610x366, 267K)

> (OP)
>The reason I dislike some Americans is because they have this superiority complex where they make fun of everybody and act all high and mighty. They literally have no humble-ness (forgat how you say it)
>I have literally (Not figuratevily) witnessed their 'America is the best country in this planet' circle jerk. Never wanted to nuke a country so bad as theirs when I witnessed that.
>And should you try to talk to them and tell them to be more humble, they would've made fun of you and your country and bully you

> (You)
>shut the fuck up you poor irrelevant terrorist
>
>you'd cut off your ballsack to have the chance to be a citizen of the United States of America

>
>the United States is literally the greatest nation on Earth. You are all living in an era of unchallenged American hegemony and should bless yourself for it.
>
>
>Entire countries have been pulverized to avenge the blood of american citizens, so yes, my passport holds power you will never experience
>
>5 american held hostage in some LatAm country means it is a global crisis and the US can topple the nation
>
>5 yuropoors from a tiny weak shithole held hostage, no one gives a fuck

My point
This is what I mean. Thinking we would hurt ourselves in one of the most painful ways to be able to become Americans. Superiority complex. Atleast here in Sweden we don't have school shootings

Real africans didn´t give a shit about Black Panther.

And according to the movie, you only can find black people outside of Africa in US.

Is a bullshit movie for a bullshit mutterican audience

>But nope. The movie only concerns the issues African-Americans face: Parts of the movie takes place there, the main villain and his motivations only concern the issues there and all the characters all single out America as the place where blacks are unfairly treated

Man.. one day i have seen a video called "Differences between africans and black people"

I thought "man, americans are mental damaged"

>mental
ly

tldr I'm a fat fuck pls gib hamburger

Actually, I'd say the Americans here on Jow Forums are alright when it comes to this. That's because this place forces them to think outside of their borders. So to any americans reading this, you are engaging with a global perspective, and for that you're alright.

Why is our colony talking about us as if they are even on the same level as us?

You literally were so obsessed with one uping eachother you all lost your empires in devestating wars over ultimately nothing and had to be bailed out by us and have us protect you from the Asiatic horde that was the USSR. You hubris literally destroyed you and you're doing it again as the EU is viscerally destroying itself as we speak.

honestly a witness to this myself

i think the movie actually takes place on a fictional planet...not fuckin Africa dude..

We are similar to Russians desu. We are both the underdogs who rose to the top. We are pioneers who taimed out vast frontiers. We are hard working and determined. At one point our two nations effectively ruled the world. We may be advisories but in spirit we are practically brothers. The cold war was a better time desu, we both may have hated each-other, but also had a weird respect for one another at the same time. Good times...

why wouldn't they make fun of everybody?
they rule the world

>never has won a significative war
The world wars?

Iran would have been a secular democracy and probable ally if you fucks would have just let them nationalize their own fucking oil.

I don’t think you understand the definition of arrogance, dummy. It exist independent of whether it’s justified or no.

Oh you dont have to act so modest

Attached: Blank+_15aad493de4d38fdae24ba07dada43ad.jpg (398x370, 23K)

They won’t move on. No matter what statistics say, we’ll always be amerifats.

I really think it's criminal how little African history is talked about not cuz 'muh diversity' but because it's so interesting. Especially the 20th century because that was actually recorded where most prior to that was word of mouth or ruins. I would love to make a movie about the Insurgency the Germans lead in East Africa against the UK in ww1 if I could but alas I'm in no position rn to do that.

I doubt it, nuclear fire is the only end of this place. It will never be inhabited again

>constantly bullying them is wrong.
>Maybe we could help Americans grow a heart if we treat them like humans and show them how to have empathy for others.
shitposting aside, you just just dehumanised Americans

yes, and? if sweden had the same landmass, wealth, influence and global dominance, I'm sure they'd have the same mindset. brits thought they were the best too in their time, because they were. sorry you aren't the best, m8

Lirterally why Jow Forums is the only Jow Forums board I still mess with. I can’t really get info I find here without traveling.

>meanwhile, euros are busy blowing their muslim masters
yes, inferiority complex. cultural cringe indeed