Who is this guy? Why does he keep spamming his face? And why does he look permanently constipated?

Who is this guy? Why does he keep spamming his face? And why does he look permanently constipated?

Attached: 1537935036973.png (720x1280, 447K)

A white man, something a leb like you wishes he was.

He looks fatter every time I see him

He eats too much mexican food, as he is iberian and white.

His name is David. Be nice to David.

David

i'm iberian you shitskin

Attached: i am iberian.jpg (960x1280, 266K)

how do you know his name?

Oh and his full name was revealed. It's David D. Davidson.

His name is David

Because David's name is David

He is 100% pure Iberian phenotype, shut your maw

He is cubanon
He was born in Miami to cuban inmigrants, lives in Little Havana to this day
He is an hispanista who believes in the reconstituted spanish empire and castizo futurism (basically eugenics to make mestizos white over generations) and hates north africans and germanic peoples with a passion, a lot of people pretend to be him on here but you cant really tell, sometimes he writes in spanish and it's really obvious that its him becausw he uses archaic forms of soanish and modisms

You're not white

>avatarposting
>wanting to be doxxed everytime
>using meme words from the 16th century
>non-white complaining about non-whites while roleplaying as a non-white
How can anyone be this autistic? Oh, he's a chicano. Nevermind.

Seriously what's up with his jaw it looks like he's pushing it out? For what reason, to try and look more masculine?
So it's one big identity crisis?

Whats wrong with your shit skin color and face creature leb nigga?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-28-16-27-02.png (720x1280, 803K)

People who openly spam/avatarfag with their faces on imageboards like armin on kc or this guy always make me laugh

Like how far gone do you have to be to do something like this

Ikibey but for Spain

he is truly based

>far gone
I am developing various social intelligence and developing politics while influencing many people, it's very risky though.

Whats wrong with the skin and face of arabs?
Were they born in shit and their faces mixed with a lizard?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-24-23-31-05.png (720x1280, 403K)

>
i like him

Did eating lizards and drinking camel piss change their skull and skin color via genetic mutation?

Attached: 150122185219-restricted-saudi-crown-prince-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 97K)

Lizard for comparison

Attached: south-arabian-spiny-tailed-lizard-uromastyx-yemenensis-extremely-colorful-herbivorous-species-found- (1300x958, 148K)

Yeah this, way too many impersonators and one of them is that schizoid American that just LARPs as every mexican that posts face pics on Jow Forums and starts calling people sandniggers for some reason.

he's whiter than you zhang

I dunno about him but there should be more Amerindians in America and more castizos in europe (flooding europe with Amerindians).

One of the reincarnations of Charles II of spain and his minions.

He is black

he looks like a mix of a fat Cantinflas and Che Guevara