Feeling and thinking

Wondering how Jow Forums is feeling and what Jow Forums is thinking right now.

How are you feeling right now?

What are you thinking right now?

Attached: TFW.jpg (613x735, 52K)

I am upset at myself for not being able to adjust my sleeping for school. I will have 5 hours or less of sleep tonight. I hate school. My in-laws are making me do post-secondary education in a field that I hate and doesn't pay well either. Very boring and makes me lose sleep. And money.

I'm lonleh

Attached: 1530843854113.jpg (793x786, 54K)

>My in-laws are making me
How and why?

>My in-laws are making me
That might be the problem here.

Is it cold in Russia yet?

The feels and pangs from loneliness seem to be amplified by the cold.

Attached: vodka.jpg (117x400, 9K)

Attached: tumblr_oukurrIWDD1re8kj6o1_500.gif (500x275, 827K)

Well, I won't say they're making me do it, but my father-in-law emailed me and insisted on it, said he could help pay. All so that I could get hired in the field that my mother-in-law works in, and I could more easily immigrate and integrate into husband's country. I felt really pressured. He said it will only be temporary, and we'll move away from his parents and I can get whatever other job I like.

>How are you feeling right now?
horny
>What are you thinking right now?
that i want to get fucked in the ass while wearing a cute skirt

What field? And why would they pay?

Sound not that bad if they are paying.

You should probably stop posting and go to sleep.

Healthcare aide, like working in a retirement home or mental asylum, probably pays like $15/h which is minimum wage desu.

Don't mexicans lynch jotos like you?

p.s. >no anime img

>that i want to get fucked in the ass while wearing a cute skirt
same tbqh

I thought you asked what would they (in that job) pay. My in-laws like me I guess and want to pay for me to "get better". Get a job, independence from my parents, etc..

yes, thats why you shouldnt tell anyone uwu

Kinda bored. I don't want to open my virtual machine and start working. Making 1500$/month as a remote python developer, pathetic.

And it is cold there in siberia. Thinking about moving somewhere warmer in a few weeks.

Sitting here in my dorm room in Vladivostok and listening to folk music really makes me think about my past decisions. I should have stayed in Siberia. Here it is far too hot and the landscapes bore me to death. Oh well, just a year until I graduate and can come back to my hometown.

Attached: Саврасов.jpg (780x591, 115K)

Feelings of no gf

Thinking how it would be like to have gf

Tired.

Don't Germs just get off work to "play" work sim games anyways?

Feeling like shit after getting into a fight. Even though I won it was at hard odds. Also have an ear infection that a flyover state won't help me get the medication for

Thinking about how I'm in the middle of getting kicked out and shipped 600 miles away to be homeless. Again. Thinking about applying for jobs and all my old work places that might rehire me.
Don't know if I'm going to make it lads

Attached: 1534379024723.png (650x520, 617K)

Just another day in the usa.

It's not like I could do anything about it at this point. I can't claim refugee status just because I'm dirt poor and homeless

The most I can do is get another job until I build up some savings and get another place to live.

Feels nice from shitting on low people from high up the social ladder, doesn't it?

My mom is a cleaning lady who earns minimum wage and takes care of me and 2 of my sister alone but there's no violence here and I can go to the doctor any time I want for almost free.

I bet it feels nice not having to worry about getting fired 24/7 if you actually had a job.
Most of my friend's that still live with their parents are working just to support themselves and their parents.

That still makes you high up the social ladder when compared to Americans. Your life is inherently more valuable just by your government's social programs

Why would I worry about that if I just arrive on time, do my work well etc.

excited. been doing excercise lately and im feeling good

i had a comfy part time job which gave me enough money to live but left me enough energy and free time to pursue my hobbies but now i'm doing it full time since another person resigned and now i'm too tired to do anything but work, sleep and browse Jow Forums

> thinking
Not much
> feeling
Tired, hopeless and angry

Even if you do those things you mentioned, and provide good customer service you still have to worry about customers complaining about things you can literally do nothing about.
Like how long the lines get, when you run out of a certain product, when you can't sell them something because of the law, when you get kicked out of your rented apartment because your landlord hates you and you're depressed a bit, and all the complaints come in and the manager just fires you because it's easier to do than address the complaints one by and look over their legitimacy.

Haven't you ever seen things that are just completely out of your control but still impact you life?