Biggest Jow Forums memes that make you cringe

>slavic girls

Attached: polishgirls.jpg (480x640, 40K)

b-b-b-but the guys at the alt right and stormfront told me slavic waifus were based and traditional

Jomon and Yayoi

>asian waifus

they are very low iq in general, very crazy, potato-head looking lunatic whores

Dumb cunts cant even get their ideology right. Im pretty sure nazism places slavoids lower than medoids

That's why they're known to be pole dancers.

Attached: laughinginmaltese.png (390x470, 136K)

>hungary is the saviour of the white race

Attached: 27évesdehiszen.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

THIS

Attached: scum.jpg (800x532, 107K)

>the year of mister jesus
>memes
gtfo underage retards

seriously, so many slavic girls are pole dancers...why is that?

this
h
i
s

nice one

I guess because they are poor and uneducated so they use their bodies?

the racial theory was pretty inconsistent anyway right? didn't they have Slavic people in their armies?

koreans

kys

Depends on who you asked. Rosenberg, who made the whole racial theory in the first place, considered Slavs lesser than Germanic people but still belonging in the Aryan category. He complained about the harsh treatment of people in the East (excluding Jews ofc) considering these actions would alienate these nations and make them side with the communists as the lesser evil and wanted to create satellite states in the Baltics, Ukraine etc as allies against the Soviets because that would at least give them some semblance of not being outright conquered and genocided. He however didn't have any effective power to implement anything and all his suggestions were dismissed or sabotaged.

Attached: 1nn3gx.jpg (513x600, 72K)

I am a Slavic nazi unironically

Attached: Odin.jpg (473x724, 178K)

I don't know. There is a hot Russian chick that's pretty and kinda chill but also non traditional and studies ps*chology.

My intervention is needed at this point. What you’re referring to as slavs, are in fact, ruthenians/eastern germanic descendants of kievan rus, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, east nordids.

Slavs are not a race unto itself, but rather another component of the ethnogenesis of the scandinavian norse germanic people from the migration of the peoples and onward, made historically relevant by the kievan rus settlements in Gardariki by the norsemen who traveled down the Volga and founded both Russia and Ukraine before being christianized by the byzantine empire.

Many eastern germanics speak the artifical glagolithic church language invented by the greek monk Cyrill, which is where the term cyrillics stems from. Before that, they spoke old norse and revered pagan germanic gods.

All the so-called "slavs" are really descendants of eastern germanics. There is objectively no argument to be made against this historical fact.

Thanks for reading, and please refer to them as "eastern germanics" next time you make a "slav" thread.

Attached: eastern germanics (2).jpg (572x572, 187K)

Stormfront is Nazi, alt-right is not Nazi at all.

why? u mad that ure a chink or something?

They're hot though

if we the established theories that assume our ancestors originated in africa and migrated toward the middle east (mesopotamia, israel, turkey) and THEN settling europe (greece, italy, northern countries), what you said makes no sense. The peoples that live in slav countries are people that left the middle east- caucasians, iranians, etc.

Germanics are descended from slavs, not the other way around, unless you're gonna tell me some gay shit like neanderthals/cromagnons were born in northern europe

>ugh, I hate those freakin libtard and sjw snowflakes oppressing me -_- ... I am moving to based poland

Attached: amerisoy.jpg (250x215, 7K)