What do African-Americans think about real Africans?

What do African-Americans think about real Africans?

Attached: F898528E-E5F1-4BE8-BB99-712E5D7E21C1.png (680x521, 115K)

>african americans
>thinking

Not much probably. Most of them can't even point out africa on a map, it's just muh heratige

What do Asian-Americans think about real Asians ?

African Americans think they're descended from black Muslims for some reason. Pisses me off

Isn't it because Nation of Islam makes it appear cooler to some blacks to be muslim?. Like Muhammad Ali and Malcolm X were both muslims and they get tons of praise from the "woke" black community

Meant to

well it's true for many of them, though it was a weird kind of islam with mostly pagan stuff

IIRC most aren't, they were the animist and other pagans that were often enslaved by the Muslims. Also African Americans think they were shit like Moors and Egyptians.

>well it's true for many of them
No it isn't, you tard.

I hate all Africans and African Americans

Attached: Somali warrior.jpg (855x1280, 207K)

Only those from Guinea and those regions up north.
However most African groups were monotheisticesque, they believed in a supreme deity but some had voodoo or other types of magician priests

I don't really think much about them at all. I knew a few growing up in school they were good at soccer and always joking around and laughing. Banter masters. Nigerians are kind of shitty and arrogant sometimes. A lot of Africans look down on us, I guess.

I seen AAs online make fun of Africans and vice versa it seems mutual.

I primarily had exposure to West Africans. They were cool, but if they grew up in the ghetto they acted just like regular hood rats. A lot of them look down on us because they tend to end up more successful after coming here whereas a lot of African-Americans intentionally squander their potential, and I can't blame them for feeling that way.

The East African women look way better than West African women on average, too. Tend to be friendlier than hood rats, too.

They consider them "gay" and effeminate because they often work hard and are very lean/friendly

Thoughts on Somalis I know by East African its 100% Christian Habesha

Never met too many Somalis, mainly Eritreans and Ethiopians. They stuck to their own people way more than the Nigerians and Ghanaians did.

They did seem to be more conservative, but I don't know what happened behind closed doors.

From my experience when I lived in Ethiopia its that Habesha are too Conservative they won't mix with us Muslims the city I lived in Dire Dawa was 70% Muslim and the Habesha while interacting with us on superficial levels mostly kept to themselves kek

Yeah I guess so. I have heard a lot about the supposed hostility between African Americans and Africans but I haven't experienced any animosity in real life. That said I'm pretty out of touch and a shut-in mostly so it's possible I just live too sheltered an existence.

Attached: IMG_3443.jpg (1080x1080, 155K)

Obviously online autism stays online most likely the animosity won't carry onto real life, anyway redpill me on mumble rap and how everyone wants to be a rapper nowadays also what's your favorite music genre.

I have a theory that they hate being reminded of them because it's hard to think of yourself as a victim when you realise how many people have it worse off than you. Maintaining victim mentality is a huge part of their culture. This isn't some poltard thing, it's in pretty much every piece African American media I've ever watched/heard. Rate

rap is a white and spic thing now

blacks have moved on

Culture vultures

They need to fix Africa. Instead of all the coonery buffoonery they like to do here in the US. That's what we think.

How can you fix a broken system?
It's easier said then done

Not really, only in the cases of
>muh heritage
or
>WE WUZ

very interesting question.

I learned All American black people are big and powerful african.

Because White picked tall and macho blacks only as slave.

Those that do seem to think they are first cousins they just haven't got to have dinner with yet

>just fix it, bro

Nah, that's a popular misconception, but there were all kinds of slaves - lots of them worked in the house where muscle strength wasn't highly valued. And slavemasters didn't really have as much control over selective breeding as popular culture likes to portray.

African Americans are taller and stronger than Africans because they have a first-world diet with lots of calories and protein.

The last time they tried didn't go so well.

Like everyone else in the world did. Somebody had to raise this country from nothing. Who says Africans cannot do the same.

Sure it's easier said than done. But what are Africans going to do? Only so many of them can move to the West. Stop living in countries other cultures created.

Based and somalipilled.

In my case
>dictator
>fight for change
>change excludes peoole
>fight those people
>terrorists come in and fight
>freedom strikes again with African allies
>kill innocents while terrorists use propaganda to recruit
>fragmentation
>aayyy lmao anarcho capitalism and pseudo governments remain
Somalia is a mess and not an easy one even by Africa's standards

interesting.
very interesting.

but no more master - slave system in USA right?

my teacher in history class said All racism against black people are gone now when I was kid.

Is it true?

Don’t worry guys, China is fixing Africa. It’ll be a utopia in no time.

>my teacher in history class said All racism against black people are gone now when I was kid.
No, there's still racism. It's not as bad as it was in the past, but it's still a thing.

Yeah all except mine kek

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

No. Racism is just more subtle now, and it’s not only from whites towards blacks.

umm..
Your country is very complicated because of many different race but thats also very attractive for me.

Racism is in American DNA. It will never go away and has just evolved into something more obscure and subtle.

There’s good and bad to it. If you’re open to talking to people you pretty quickly learn everyone basically wants the same things.

I’d call that progress, anyway.

Progress? I guess. America is still so obviously racially segregated though and everyone knows it.

This is literally the worst attitude to have though. If nothing counts for progress, then what's even the point of trying to progress in the first place? Might as well just go back to Jim Crow in that case.

Dey wuz kangz n shiieet but den da wh*tey came n burn'd da libraries!

They make fun of them as “African booty scratchers” and think of them as dirty, poor, and weird

Your teacher might have meant that in a legalistic sense. Anti-black racist practices are no longer enshrined in law, but individual people still harbor racist sentiments.

When will you reclaim the Ogaden from the ethi*pian menace?

>yeah bro just like grab a hammer and nail and start fixing it

>american DNA
No such thing Pedro Steinburg

It's already reclaimed my dad is voting for autonomy

Attached: Somalistatenewflag-e1536457711745.jpg (500x332, 9K)

after spending time around africans i can see why africa is the way it is and why it will remain that way for quite some time

however i don’t hate them and i don’t know too many other black americans who truly hate them either

Mali empire in west Africa was Muslim.