Who would win in all out, unrestricted warfare?

Who would win in all out, unrestricted warfare?

Attached: Canada-vs-USA.jpg (850x509, 46K)

What kind of stupid question is this?

We'd just hide. You'd think you just marched in unopposed, realize what a shithole this place really is, and walk back out within a week... then we just send Facebook McWeedman to apologize for the wrongdoings of the Canadian people on the global and social stage and we're back to business as usual.

Dude, we've got the population of California and a military that's dying from lack of funding. I'm not sure how the war games have been going lately, but I'd be surprised if we had an edge in training anymore. We certainly never did when it came to manpower or machinery.

Considering America's bad track record of failed military interventions and lost gorilla wars and Canada's stellar history of successful peace keeping missions, I'd say Canada by a long shot.

Canada relies 100% on USA for protection, their military budget is less than Australia by like 10 billion and we are half their population

Read "unrestricted"

This might be why you've lost not one, but two world wars.

I thought you guys were in the 30 mill, not quite a California range too.

I really want to see how the US will deal with Quebec guerilleros hiding in Canada's vast boreal forests.

The answer is obvious.

Attached: canada goose.webm (720x406, 2.87M)

Kanada because US troops are located everywhere but US.

yes I'm sure USA of all countries would be real concerned with people starting mass shootings randomly on their own soil

Did a fucking goose really just make a rhino his bitch?

>I really want to see how the US will deal with Quebec guerilleros hiding in Canada's vast boreal forests
Implying they wouldn't take advantage of the war to gain independence from Canada.

>Kanada because US troops are located everywhere but US.
The units overseas also have bases back here and the guard is all back now plus the Marines are usually based out of the ports here and only leave for war or when attached to a fleet.

If it happens, you should anschluss them the day of the referendum.

>Considering America's bad track record of failed military interventions
Yeah because NK wasn't repulsed, the Baathists are in power in Iraq, the Taliban rule Kabul, Bin Laden is alive and pretty much all of our interventions in the Americas we're failures, right?

Also, you do realize a lot of our fighting in the french Indian war and revolution was guerilla warfare and we used it in aore limited faction in the civil war.

that giraffe is fucking hilarious. that's how i imaging user who creates threads about manlets.

>that guy afraid of the goose

Nigga, it's just a goose. He should be thankful his food is delivering itself to him.

Attached: _H9Q0486 RGB.jpg (1600x1066, 299K)

This level of crazy is our only chance.

Attached: Manlet+to+manly+doctors+hate+them_2f8c44_6495198.jpg (1200x1814, 163K)

Too be fair rhinos have terrible eye sight it probably just saw a flying blob coming at it.