Well? Why don’t more employers accept it?

Well? Why don’t more employers accept it?

Attached: 048B4B12-D4BB-41F7-AA5C-DF75D32387BC.jpg (750x624, 79K)

This discrimination against low I.Q. people like me :(

>white people

against the law

where are my 135 IQ Chads at?

Attached: 1525296823028.png (500x522, 165K)

They used to. Before the degree boom, employers would use IQ and similar tests to help them determine who to hire on, and they'd train employees on the job after the fact. But because of muh diveristy and muh we're all equal, that method is considered what's known, I believe, as "rayciss"—may be getting the terminology wrong there—so now we're stuck going to college with minorities and getting thrown into the mix and sorted out by HR ladies with horn-rimmed glasses and pink hair

Imagine a world that you could do this in instead of it being illegal.

>falling for IQ meme

141 rote memory.
retard everything else.
reporting in.

Why? Why is it illegal to test how smart employees are? Why is it legal to force people to spend four years jacking off and binge drinking for a paper that says you liek interpretive dance?

Niggers.

Low IQ brainlet spotted

any good iq tests arond? gionna take the mesna next year ist like 20 pounda

How? African immigrants score higher than spics and slavs on IQ tests and generally outperform academically

>arond
>goinna
>mesna
>ist
>pounda
Don't bother user. IQ tests can't measure anything below 60.

Just get a 4 year STEM degree, it's proof that you are above the mean for at least 1SD.

suck my dick......

most interview screening for programmers is basically an obfuscated iq test. which we need to do away with because it's very discriminatory against women and niggers (but strangely enough not MtF trannies)

sure they do

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 25K)

my favourite part of the day

Attached: aneurism.jpg (420x420, 82K)

They actually do, the smart ones leave the shitholes.

What the fuck. Can you even function as an adult with an IQ of less than 70?

In western society no

Gorillas function with IQ of 70-75 pretty fine.

high iq = high chance of autism, mental disorders

what employers want are stupid people who do what they're told and don't ask questions

I needed game development to get job in a game studio though. It's highly competitive field.