Did Americans really land on the moon?

I think they never did it

They had even no ability to go through the van Allen radiation

Attached: 20180926_3731577723762862641.jpg (300x200, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

popsci.com/blog-network/vintage-space/apollo-rocketed-through-van-allen-belts#page-4
youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, they managed to land two nukes on Japan.

Pretty much the same thing.

I will take what are trajectories for 200 Alex.

A lots of history is lie, and the moon landing is 1 of them.

That's why they went around it not through it.

buy you a $1000 telescop and you can see yourself the lem on the moon

>muh van allen
>muh conspiracy theories
Yeah, we did. In the 60s.

>95432836

Not giving you a (you)

Is it possible to see the american flag in moon via an amateur telescope?

I bought a telescope and took a look myself
you can still find objects on the moon such as the mutt flag

on the moon*

bullshit, they landed on the dark side

not only the flag, and it's a french flag on it

that was pink floyd

Yes we left shit on it including a mirror you can bounce a laser off of. They also had minor shielding and shit through the belts fast enough to limit exposure. It's the equivalent of working for the NRC.

popsci.com/blog-network/vintage-space/apollo-rocketed-through-van-allen-belts#page-4

Yes they did, but it is expensive as fuck so the next misions will be made by that SouthAfrican fucker

Reminder
Sergey Korolev put a dog named Laika into space where it died
Nazi Wehrner von Braun put a chimp named Ham into space where it pushed buttons
Canadian Owen Maynard put a yank named Neil on the moon where it planted a flag

Attached: PicsArt_10-12-09.16.05.jpg (1536x2048, 501K)

>van Allen radiation

If you don't believe in the moon landing, why the fuck do you believe in van Allen radiation?

Whenever I see moon landing conspiracy shit, I always think of this sketch:

youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw

Short version: Since they needed to design something capable of going to the moon, and actually build it so they can show people the thing they used to get to the moon... why wouldn't they just go to the moon?

David Mitchell is a national treasure

I've never understood why people think the Moon landing is so fantastical, it's almost all just maths, and it's only a single step up from getting out of Earth orbit in the first place, so if you don't believe in the Moon landing you might as well not believe in the International Space Station or space flight in general as well.
I wonder if these people don't believe the V-2 rockets were real?

Do not attempt to use David Mitchell as currency! Barter is forbidden, and punishable by exposure!

It is an engineering master piece.

Math is difficult thing, you know.

Attached: Felix[Coquettish].jpg (400x354, 21K)

While I acknowledge both Canadian and British contribution, and landing gears are great, you might be overstepping claiming credit for the whole endeavor.

i understood this joke

The landing gear was made by a Canadian firm but that's not what I'm talking about. NASA's manned space program was run by Canadian and British aerospace engineers who left the Avro project. Chief flight engineer Owen Maynard designed the lunar lander, which you'll recognise as the thing that makes a lunar landing possible.

Yea it's not rocket science

They cannot into math or science, they live in fantasy. If you could fly unmanned craft to the Moon and land there, the only difference with manned ones is that the craft is a bit bigger.

Am*ricans do not know how to read or write. It must have been a dream.

You a very decent camera or go to a astronomical observatory, they can show it to you in real time.

Attached: 584659main1_M168319885_LR.25cm_ap14_area-670.jpg (670x447, 186K)

>and it's only a single step up from getting out of Earth orbit
No it's actually not. Do you even know how far the moon is away? It's not like it's just hanging in our close orbit. Russian rockets don't come even close to that. It's a massive difference than shooting a satellite into orbit.

Attached: main-qimg-a925406c337c9c46f819d42b7591a6fc.png (602x532, 148K)

Going to the Moon required liquid hydrogen rocket engines, but Soviet engineers refused to accept that LH2 was a feasible rocket propellant until finally the Apollo program proved otherwise.