Be american, sitting at home in your apartment

>be american, sitting at home in your apartment
>cop apparently mistakes your apartment for his/her own, enters, kills you in cold blood (apparently mistaking you for an "intruder")
>deemed manslaughter and released on bail (will get 2 years at most)

How can Americans who aren't cops themselves defend this?
cbsnews.com/news/botham-jean-shooting-amber-guyger-search-warrant-drug-paraphernalia-marijuana-today-2018-09-13/

Attached: 1537959719697.jpg (1080x1080, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www-m.cnn.com/2018/09/13/us/dallas-police-shooting-protests/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

La creatura

She was a woman and a cop.
I mean if she doesn't get a suspended sentence it's already a severe punishment.
I also still believing considering her bullshit statements she most likely had some sort of relationship with him and got mad.

She even has that 'I burn coal' expression on her face when she smiles
I call it the 13" stare

It would diverge from the current jew scheme that women can do no wrong

The negro exterminator

Is that what people call your mum's cunt?

>apparently mistakes
It was no mistake. Pic related is her and the guy she killed.

Attached: Dmn5VKnU0AA3dc9.jpg (1200x1200, 152K)

>forgetting to lock the door
no point to blame it on cop when someone breaks in

most amazing thing is shes already out on bail
its being handled completely in a non-serious manner
being a cop in the u.s must be the most powerful feeling, you can get away with anything

she's obviously a quadroon

He locked his door. Apparently she fumbled with the lock until he opened his door. She later claimed that the door was open and the lights out.
I can get that the US is a shithole where everyone can hold a gun but why is she shooting into a room where she can't see into? Like, I could see myself taking out the garbage one night with my earbuds in. Most of the time I don't bother turning on the lights because I know my apartment. And she got 2 years for killing someone. They would've given HIM more for drug possession.

americans are born bootlickers

>be american
>live
>don't go outside
>don't look through windows
>don't do anything bad
>actually don't do anything
>still get shoot

Being cop in merica must be amazing
>Cant read or do math more complex than 1+1 but thats ok!
>Anyone you hate, you can kill with whatever bullshit excuse
>Law doesnt affect you at all, just pewpew away!
>Everyone respects you because they think you are muh honorabu or something when you are just a mutt puppet of the state.
Simply epic

well by this incident, it deems that it's normal in US to let someone in the room without asking purpose of the call from visitor.

They went with manslaughter because it ensures a conviction, whereas there's a higher probability she would have been acquitted for murder in the third degree

Should've gone with assault for maximum chance of conviction and minimum jail time.

Reading that feels like reading "Where's Waldo" but instead for Waldo you're searching for the meaning of the sentence.

On a serious note though what is the logic behind this? If she is suspected of murder, why not charge her with it?
It's not like this is the first time someone in the US has been charged with something without being 100% sure it will work. And they can also charge her with both and see what sticks, or charge her with manslaughter in the 2nd appeal

>How can Americans who aren't cops themselves defend this?
He was a weed junkie that failed to comply with basic orders.
Like it or not, when a cop yells at you to do something, you HAVE to do it. He didn't know whether she had a warrant or not, he could've filled a formal complaint afterwards if she was in the wrong, by instead he chimped out.
Got what he deserved.

None of those women look anything like her.

H-he was an accountant who's house was broken into by a batshit insane ex girlfriend/neighbour.

They certainly can't flip-flop a case with such a high public interest and they most certainly won't try to go for a maximum charge unless they want every second cop being against the prosecution.

I would feel bad for the victim if that happened in a dictatorial shithole like belarus or russia, but then I remembered that their cops are never punished by their judicial system, and the american population has not problem with that.

Attached: americans.png (608x69, 4K)

But I mean if they can find evidence of them having prior contact or a motive why on earth shouldn't they fairly prosecute her?
And why should another cop care about some far away 'coworker' who in her free time invaded and shot a man in his house?

It's not just the police. Remember this guy?

Attached: ethancouchnews.jpg (751x436, 59K)

Yeah that was hilarious as hell. But then again in Europe this is very normal for drunk drivers to get away with a slap on the wrist after killing just 2 people.

>Bootlicking this hard

>he was an accountant
that did a bunch of weed and had a bunch of drug paraphernalia in his apartment

>house was broken into
she made an honest mistake, the were no signs of forced entry
we know now that she was in the wrong, but neither of them could've possibly known what at the time
it was his duty to comply with lawful and reasonable orders, but he needlessly got himself killed by choosing to escalate things

You bootlickers can't even read the article, she was off-duty, he certainly didn't have to comply to anything. If anything he would have been allowed to kill or incapacitate her. What you're also not adressing is that despite being a cop she threw any kind of rational thought out of the window and shot into the dark, killing an innocent. She thought that the burglar was in HER appartment and didn't even bother trying to figure out who's in there. It could've been her fucking husband or sister planning a surprise party. Seriously, fuck you for being a dumb bottom feeder, I hope some stressed out cop will shoot you because were sitting in your own appartment.

This. What she did is a incredible crime, being a cop only makes it worst.

>Like it or not, when a cop yells at you to do something, you HAVE to do it
???
Wut

he's trolling you, dawg

Fuck that negro, if you defend him you ars a fetishist prove me wrong.

Defend what? An unarmed human executed in his own home? Fuck you edgy piece of shit.

>it was his duty to comply
>needlessly got himself killed by escalating things

>be American
>go down the street
>someone pulls a gun behind your back and shouts "Reach for the sky!"
>startled, you turn around instead of putting your hands up
>the stranger smirks and says" Looks like I'm allowed to kill you now since you needlessly escalated things!"
>pulls the trigger
>you clap and tip him as you go down
>someone rushes you to the hospital and you survive
>get 6,000,000 gorillion dollar hospital bill and pass out dead

She was his side chick. Jow Forums wpuld call her as stacy (or betty?) And he was the chad who refused to marry her.

So she did something totally not like typical stacy and shot the chad dead.

Attached: 1537546471218.jpg (600x616, 124K)

>she was off-duty
Again, he didn't have anyway of knowing that.
She was in uniform and he chose to run around in the dark instead of just announcing himself and complying which would've diffused the situation immediately.

>It could've been her fucking husband or sister planning a surprise party.
Again, she said she gave orders to the guy who instead chose to run, and I believe it because that's what niggers always do. You don't understand how crazy they are, it very well could've been a recently released, vengeful slimebag she put away in her YEARS of honorable and effective service.

Yeah you're right cops are stressed the fuck out all the time, and it's exactly because everyone is always doing crazy shit and refusing to listen to them. Cops in America, and ESPECIALLY in giant non-white shitholes like Dallas, have the hardest job on the planet. They deserve a pass on these scenarios where the other person basically forces their hands with incompetence.

The amount of Americans "pretending" to be retarded is so high, I'm convinced half of them aren't joking. I'm glad I'm over my cringy Jow Forums-phase, that cesspitt is full with idiots who unironically spout such bullshit.

and I thought Black Lives Matter movement was just niggers whining forn nothing, this country is truly fucked up

Amercians men a swear most of them are borderline retarded, in my country i can have a fist fight with a cop the worst thing that can happen is they gang up on me to beat the living shit out of me anf thats ok, i got for that a fine of 1000 euros and 100 hours of comunity work and the judge took it out of my criminal record. All this happen in a bar and i knew personally most of the cops.
Nobody shoot me and in the end the cop even come to and said to my face he liked me and understood why i was mad at him.
People are human we do stupid shit i didnt deserve to die for being drunk and fired.

> startled, you turn around instead of putting your hands up
Yes, this would get you killed and rightfully so. You could've easily turned around with a gun in your hands and shot first. Doing anything besides what a cop explicitly tells you to do is suspicious as fuck and could mean life or death if they don't react instantly to your non non-compliance.

So he ran and she shot him in his back? That is a big crime, she deserves to be enslaved and sold to a tribe in somalia.

can you blame him? there is barely a distinction between regular american posters and outright trolls

Unless you want to get tased or potentially shot and killed, yes that’s quite true.

We don’t. Even people who usually side with the cops on stuff want this bitch in prison.

No he was shot in the front, so that retard was clearly running to get past her, but to her it would've clearly looked like he was trying to attack her. Honestly, it was entirely his fault, he did everything possible to make it look like he was a bad guy. I wouldn't doubt it if he planned it like this just to get her fired.

>that retard was clearly running to get past her,
source?

He was shot death unarmed in his own house and the cop didnt even enter the house legaly and its his fault?

If anyone falls for this bait i’ll be really embarrassed for them.

this is the most fucked up thing in a while, worse than mass shootings

This is so fucking stupid and nothing short of mass riots will get the government to change anything

Yes. It's pretty obvious.
He's not even trying.

anivé che motĩ

Attached: images.gif (450x331, 483K)

>He had weed so it was okay
>it was an honest mistake

you are not even trying to bait

Bail is a right afforded to people under the constitution. Unless the judge has reason to believe she's going to flee (which is unlikely considering her community ties), she's not going to be denied bail. She'll get her day in court and hopefully they'll throw the book at her.

> She said Jean ignored her verbal commands and she fired two shots, hitting him once in the torso, the affidavit said. Jean died later at a hospital.

Even the fake news network says it went down like this. www-m.cnn.com/2018/09/13/us/dallas-police-shooting-protests/index.html

I said it a thousand fucking time you dumb nigger, he had no way of knowing whether she was there legally or not. If she did have a warrant (let's say to seize his weed lab) and the entire situation played exactly the same way, there's no chance in hell she would've been hit with these retarded charges. And no she wasn't on duty, but she had her uniform on which means she was acting as a member of her police department.
Yes, she made the mistake of going into the wrong home, but he made the mistake of ignoring a police officer's direct orders and needlessly caused his own death because of it.

what if decides to go after another one of her ex boyfriends?

Is there anyone seriously defending her actions?

>did a bunch of weed
he had like a gram in his house. thats one joint if you aren't a pussy.

I'm assuming the conditions of her bail are that she has to surrender all of her weapons. It's a pretty standard term. If she's caught trying to procure a firearm or carrying one, she'll be sent back to prison.

How fucking dumb do you have to be to mistake another apartment as your own with so much certainty that you will kill a person you see inside? USA was a fucking mistake...

Attached: 1506379792334.png (428x380, 270K)

Well people defended the fat inbred tards that shot their neighbor too, so who knows, he might be serious.

>He did a bunch of weed
And that disqualifies him from being an accountant? I have a PhD in motherfucking rocket science, does the fact I smoke weed make me not a rocket scientist?

Yanks are genuinely braindead, religiously believing laws saying "weedz is bad" and acting as though use of a mild psychotropic makes someone inherently less human and worthy of being shot in their own home

To borrow your favourite turn of phrase - kill yourself, 'cuck'

Attached: 30221421_1884467651564859_5089560787203129344_n.jpg (569x608, 49K)

> hurr durr hes only breaking a little bit of the law
i don't care if it's just one fucking leaf of weed
but if you want to read into it, this guy probably smoked it all. he was some weedhead with "grinders" and scales and shit in his apartment, so i doubt it's his first time like the fake news is trying to say.

supreme cast of moortugal's shitty legal system and nepotism. if a french or german man did it, it would still be on the books. those small town shit happens here too. look kentucky, west virginia, etc, which are better place to live than portugal in any case

There’s some asshole throwing around the old “comply so you won’t die” argument, despite the fact that the man was in his own home, minding his own business when this happened.

if it was so dark that she couldn't see him, how was he supposed to know a cop was breaking into his apartment instead of a regular burglar?

>Americans
>"We need guns to combat corrupt government"
>Police
>*executes citizens and gets rewarded for it*
>Americans
*pic related*

Attached: 1517207595857.jpg (592x410, 63K)

Guns aren't for fighting the government. They're for self-defense and defense of the nation in times of national emergency.

Did you read the part where he says the victim orchestrated the shooting to get the cop fired? If you ca’ntbtell that wasn’t serious, I can’t help you .m8.

it doesn't matter where the fuck he was
if a police officer tells you to do something simple, why do you dumb niggers always pretend they're asking you to kill your children?
all he had to do was freeze and probably show his hands.

the would obviously be a light in the hallways that would illuminate her, but wouldn't reach into the room, don't be fucking retarded

this image is FUCKING DEEP

Mostly though, they’re just fun.

if the door was ajar like she said, and he wasn't standing at the door, then he wouldn't have been able to see her until she entered the dark roon

You’ve obviously never had your home broken into while you were there.

I didn't say that's what he did do, I said I wouldn't doubt that this is exactly how it would've gone down IF HE DID wanted to get her fired.

going to be honest, as much as i'm pro-fun and believe in the right to self defence, the American public owning guns in a national emergency wouldn't help because if some force was able to overcome the United States Armed Forces, no one else has a chance
based

Defeating a national military is completely different from fighting a country full of armed insurgents. We learned this both in Vietnam and Iraq.

She was at the doorway when she shot, he was inside. The light still would've illuminated the doorway.

What does that have to do with anything?

It’s terrifying, and you can’t reasonably expect people to behave rationally.

Yes and I have read people say that it is completely fine to shoot someone over a mattress because "they looked imposing". I mean you people voted trump into office, who the fuck knows what some of you think.

the report clearly says she entered the apartment

>nigger goes nogging
>gets shot
>somehow the officer's fault

Attached: 1535917613435.jpg (618x597, 144K)

>Sgt. Michael Mata, president of the Dallas Police Association, said Guyger more recently worked on a team tasked with arresting some of the city’s most violent offenders. He said the association, which is Dallas’ largest police employee organization, will be paying Guyger’s legal fees.
This is pretty fucked up.

it's different but if a tactician has come up with a plan to invade Mainland US and defeat the military, they probably realise that the general populace is heavily armed

reminder that the incident that comic is referencing is a fucking myth, only one person saw her and nobody was aware she was being attacked

There’s levels of idiocy you can’t seem to distinguish between.

YEAH KILLEM
YEAH HE IGNORED MY ORDERS IN THE DARK AT NIGHT WHILE INTOXICATED IN HIS HOME KILLEM

I agree, she shouldn't even need to pay legal fees. The DA should've been defending her for free.

He was a drug dealer you retards

Attached: 1467951770753.jpg (200x193, 6K)

sounds like typical Jow Forumsthink to me.

So drug dealers just deserve to be gunned down in their homes now without due process? What kind of grugthink is this?

>Americans summarily execute low level drug dealers in their homes

Attached: 1536590246352.jpg (384x395, 24K)

>be american
>get shot
riveting stuff

Attached: Bored.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

I just love how after an off-duty police officer breaks into a mans house and guns him down on the spot, all these Jow Forumstards come out in force looking for anything to tarnish the victim rather than the offender. I know for a fact, that if the races were switched, y'all would start looking for things to make the cop look bad instead. Just admit you don't like blacks and be done with it.

>i just love
reddit
yeah we fucking should, drug dealers are scum
see above

all americans are scum, yet you still cry over 9/11

KILL EM ALL YEAH

Attached: 1512817457026.jpg (1024x768, 278K)