Can you guys stop making fun of fluffypony? Like, it's not even funny anymore

Can you guys stop making fun of fluffypony? Like, it's not even funny anymore

Attached: 80798461-E9B7-4895-9276-F5CDCA051766.jpg (640x838, 56K)

Attached: 1524351242235.jpg (756x1024, 90K)

Obese faggot. Holy shit americunts are so fat

He's a fat fuck that have over a few million dollars in just watches.

fluffy is a fucking fat faggot they should buy MY fucking bags and make me rich instead fuck life is so unfair

what's the rumors about him and alphabay?

our watches are so thin they make us look fat.
and ya know the camera adds a few pounds..

Attached: thin.jpg (480x640, 34K)

> Hey guys, just forked a currency and am going to be rich in a couple of years. Could anyone recommend me a watch which fits on my wrist and costs the same as two Lamborghini's? Oh yeah and while we are at it, can anyone tell me how I can convince this dumbfuck community that we are working on a currency for the people by the people, looking to defeat the evil capitalistic establishment?

Attached: absolute unit.jpg (2082x1226, 343K)

>tfw

Attached: 1511515434981.jpg (1280x960, 186K)

he's a early adopter of monero and thus rich, just like all the early adopters of every cryptocurrency in the top 1000. ya'll in a jealous rage over nothing at all.

Four Lamborghinis

Backdoor in Monero allowed FBI to trace Cazes

Why he so fat tho?

The dude literally can afford an $800k watch, I don't think anything us faggots say about him would ever hurt his feelings.

i feel dumb for laughing so hard at shit like this

Fat and can't even wear his million dollar watch on the correct wrist.

Sad!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-20 at 11.14.46.png (1658x260, 93K)

And this is complete bs btw, dude was careless with his email addresses and used the same passwords for a lot of things, from what I remember

Yeah cause he looks like a cyclist.... If "cyclist" is what you would call people who eat bikes without even salting them first.

Nice fudding tho, time to buy back in before the green dildo that's coming after all this FUD

We going lower, Korbit just announced their delisting of XMR, ZEC, DASH, REP, STEEM

Hi fluffypony

Is this a different exchange than the one that lost the NEM?

Want to crowdfund my project y’all? I spent all my cash on watches :/

Yes, that was Coincheck, Korbit is a smaller exchange. So this is the second one delisting Monero, the news is barely a day old. Check the Monero subreddit

Full on fake news, thanks for the confirmation

no. he is fat and very ugly. if he was smart money he would of gotten stomach clamp instead of a stupid watch.

You know suicide by cop? Same principle applies here - Fluffy begs people to make fun of him on purpose by treating himself like a 3rd person human characteture

This guy is a fucking mafia boss

Attached: 1526849705154.jpg (2082x1226, 380K)

>Buy Darknet Monero
Sure, their developmers are so competent that they couldn't even come up with a different name for their coin.

I'll never understand Reddit sarcasm

they hate him cause they ate him

Attached: r (555).png (721x487, 784K)

God, i bet he is pulsing being so close to her and she can literally smell the B.O coming from his sweaty pits. No amount of riches will cure that stench or her desire to be with him.

What a fat disgusting american.

this guy is like baller pepe in real life.

Attached: bodaciouro.jpg (2082x1226, 392K)

Kek

Nobody talks about him. Why would he care about a bunch of Link neets anyway?

I have never seen such fat hands. Weird. Is that some kind of medical abnormality?

His wife is pretty hot, im envious