And another time 3 cute girls are staring and smiling at me in supermarket, and another time i just get past them...

And another time 3 cute girls are staring and smiling at me in supermarket, and another time i just get past them. How to take initiative?

Attached: 1.jpg (760x1024, 193K)

Attached: 15295317266710.png (747x676, 325K)

Take your dick out, it helps.

I'm tall and good looking.

they were laughing at you

Nope, the first time when i took a little initiative to my hot classmate, then she call me for walk and ride with her every day until she realised that I'm fucking autist who is never take any futher actions.
The 1st time i went to concert, some girl try to pick me up and curled around my dick with her ass, then i suddenly flew away and pretending I wasn't interested in her, but i was, I'm just fucking autist and coward to do anything.

this
russian girls are evil

>turn your head with a dramatic gesture
>cripwalk towards her
>hold eye contact the entire time
>the less you blink, the better
>stare her down for at least a minute without saying anything
>follow her if she runs away
>if she hasn't called security at this point, it means she*s dtf and consents to getting dry humped
That's how we pick up girls here desu.

say 'you ladies are looking fine today' and then just walk away

hot

пoйми штo твoя кyльтypa и вepa тeбя пpoгpaмиpyeт штoб ты был вceгдa peпpecивным paбoм. либo ты пoймёш чтo ceкc eтo впoлнe нopмaльнo и нe peдкo, либo бyдeш paбoм кoтopий бoитca cвoих жeлaний и cyдит жeншин кaк шлюх зa тe жы caмиe жeлaния

пpocтo пытaиcя быть пpeвлeкaтeльным и интepeccным пapнeм и нe cкpывaй cвoи жeлaния тoecть твoю ceль тpaхнyть их кaк мoжнo cкopee. бyдeт нe лeгкo c нaчaлa нo yвepeн y тeбя пoлyчитca. yдaчи

Tы кaк pyccкий выyчил?

Confirmed as based and redpilled

Realistically, what would you need to do to score with a Russian girl who looks like this?

Forgot my pic.

Attached: 38854406_326308451248761_4255736257264484352_n.jpg (1080x1080, 112K)

>what would you need to do to score with a girl?*
Be a Chad

Okay, but what does a Russian Chad do and what does he look like?

Attached: 425693059.jpg (466x699, 251K)

Russian chad could look like Greek god or like mordor ork, it doesn't matter. The most important thing is that he can break verbal barrier and talk to her.

Pft, no dice. I'm out. Fucking women and their unrealistic standards, man.

>but what does a Russian Chad
Born to a very rich family
Lives in the center of Moscow/Peter
Owns a new car
Studied in western Europe
Has friends all over the world (including American Chad)
Member of a music band

Welp.

Being a westerner adds extra chad points in every non western country tho

This. Getting loads of attention from women here
T. Finn