>race/ethnicity based heritage months
>humor is mostly race-jokes
>so and so race is more privileged
>race-based social/cultures classes
>race based dialects
>race based education institutions
>race/ethnicity surveys all the time

RACE RACE RACE fuck this shit

Attached: p9-labor-20140213.jpg (750x516, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

womenshistorymonth.gov/
huffingtonpost.com/dani-bostick/how-colorblindness-is-act_b_10886176.html
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/culturally-speaking/201112/colorblind-ideology-is-form-racism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's divide and conquer tactics, easy for the corrupt institutions and corporations to use to split the American population. The more -isms, the more shit you have to wad through to get along with other people.

What is that image supposed to mean?

Attached: bl_b.png (645x729, 186K)

Blame the anglos.
They created this bullshit in all their colonies.
Separation of people by race.

You have had thought about it before building a country on other people's land.

Not in Portugal.
In my opinion and in most other Portugues all Brasilians, Angolans, Goaenses etc all have equal claim in our history and culture. Being Portuguese its not about race, i have meet pure niggers in Angola more profoundly portuguse then myself and it felt good. I was only one year in Germany and they are deeply racist but only fpr humor purpose and nothing else. True racism exists in Scandinavia and the UK.

White people always lie and manipulate.

>race/ethnicity based heritage months
Barely relevant for most part outside of Black History

>humor is mostly race-jokes
Not even remotely true.

>so and so race is more privileged
So and so race IS more privileged also why you calling them "so and so race"?

>race-based social/cultures classes
Totally optional and dwarfed by other classes

>race based dialects
Only AAVE, which isn't race based as much as race ties into it.

>race based education institutions
??? Like HBUs? Those aren't "race based", more like "history based"

>race/ethnicity surveys all the time
Who cares?

This isn't "revolves around race", this is you being an oversensitive baby. By this logic our society also "revolves around disability" (oh no disability based education institutions) and "revolves around gender" (wow womens history month) and "revolves around sexuality" (so and so sexuality is more privileged!)

I had a flatmate who was originally from the US and he told me how insane all this shit was, that everything in the US revolved around "race," and how surprised he was that in Australia nobody gives a shit and pays any attention to it

Guess this is what happens when you allow segregation based on the color of skin for so long

Australia has relatively few German immigrants. I think this unhealthy obsession with race comes from German ancestry.

That's the problem when you have no culture

The colonial history was different.
Portugal did not have enough people and money, so it had to relate to local elites and recommend miscegenation to create representatives linked to the metropolis within the colonies. Mixed individuals in India, Brazil, Angola, and China have become a separate caste from the natives.
In the bong´s colonies this kind of tatics was not necessary, but, of course, they mixed with the population anyways. But the mixed individuals were put together with the natives and not separated in a different caste

From an outsider's perspective, I would say OP is right. American culture (I use that term loosely) is ridiculously focused on race, particularly in the form of treating blacks like demigods and whites as demons.

Fucking ANGLOS created this shit

Racism is exclusively Germanic and Japanese phenomenon, it barely exists elsewhere. I think it comes from their combination of unhealthy perfectionism, very low empathy and tendency to categorize and control everything. For example, if you go to Spain and tell them: I'm from Greece, people will ask about your culture, cuisine and historic sites. If you go to Germany and say the same, they'll start lecturing you on how your nation is lazy and useless and how you should work more (as if you're a part of a beehive rather than a separate individual). There was a story in Germany a few months ago when a female professor of chemistry kicked out her Indian students from the university because "India has a problem with rape and Indian males don't do anything about it, therefore they ALL are responsible for this". And she was supported by her faculty. This logic is the same that led to the Holocaust:Some Jews are communists, therefore ALL Jews are communists, therefore they ALL must be killed, including women and children.

seems it's from this japanese airline commercial, which sparked butthurt from some wh*tes as racism despite them often employ caricatures that emphasize racial traits of other races like the op pic. so the pic is probably caricaturing those wh*tes upset about becoming a target of such a depiction for the first time, saying welcome to the victim club.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 51K)

YES, your fucking country revolves around race.

My friend went to work in Los Angeles, and a coworker asked "what is your race? You have a light skin. You look white" when he answered "white" the guy has said "you can´t be white, you´re latino". When my friend has said that race doesn´t matter for him, the guy replied "You have to have a race!"

WTF is that?

When the Enlightenment said that all people were equal, they had to invent a justification for black slavery and the colonization of Africa and Asia.
So they created that idiocy about races.
And remember: the eugenics of the XIX century used to categorize southern and eastern europeans as second class europeans. Hitler wanted to extinguish the slavs and south and east europeans were forbidden to immigrate to USA from 1924 to 1970.
In USA, from the XVII century until 1970 people of different color were forbidden to marry.

But in fact was just a tool to enslave blacks, and try to colonize Asia, Africa and the Eastern Europe

Created what?

>treating blacks like demigods and whites as demons.
Neither of this happens. Have you ever been to the USA? Or are you generalizing American culture base don internet blog post and tweets?

One autistic guy. That's not the same thing as "the country revolves around race". People get asked "are you gay?" or "where are you from?" doesn't mean culture revolves around sexuality or location.

"Revolves" implies it is a central point, and if all you got is some autistic guy talking to your friend about his ethnicity that's not really jack shit. A lot of Americans do think Latino is a separate race.

Ah yes the fact that the british spanish and portuguese saw black people as racial inferior and shipped them to the new world as slaves was our fault too right?

kys lol

Same wish the non whites would fuck off

>their combination of unhealthy perfectionism, very low empathy and tendency to categorize and control everything

Yes, they have to put things in categories so they can control these things.

In America, if you try to defend economic justice, you are a commie, even if you never talked about revolution or seize the means of production. But american can´t deal with things that are not fixed inside a box.

Define "white"

You’re being dishonest normies here worship niggers and nigger culture

get off Jow Forums and try real life

Is this why Portuguese creaturas are so inferior to Anglos?

In 1924 eastern and southern europeans aren´t white.
In the end of the XIX irish people weren´t white in your country
In the XVII century, germans weren´t white in your country

Define white, please.
You have to have light eyes, light hair, pinkish skin? And if you have yellowish skin? Dark hair?

Protestant and of purely northern and western european ancestry ideally with colonial ancestry

racial caricatures are funny though, and white people do it to themselves all the time. Seems like a bunch of retards looking to get angry about something

Attached: 1518445574593~2.jpg (625x453, 67K)

You´re that burger on a proxy, right?

First, what is inferior?
America revolves around brainless consumerism. Is this superior? 80% of the pople in USA never oppened a book of politics, science, history, etc. Is this superior?

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>aren´t
wer

Is funny when ameritards try to start with "Romans and sheit"
RACE is a criterion for separating people who was born in the English and French colonies in the eighteenth century.

In fact, until the XVIII century, a french born from a french father and an african mother was considered white, because what was important was the culture and religious of the father.

People used to be separated according to cultural and religious aspects before the XVIII century, you stupid uncultured trailer dwelling.

Don´t try to project your dumb anglo autism to people in ancient civilizations, ameritards

I know nothing but normies and I don't see any worship of either. People getting mad at you for using racial slurs isn't the same as worshiping black people.

>womens history month
What?

Answer my question..
What is inferior?

What criteria define what is inferior?

Who decides these criteria?

Women's History Month
womenshistorymonth.gov/

Its barely acknowledged but the same is true of all the other X heritage months outside of Black History Month. They are there to give some trite virtue signalling and nothing more.

Don't get triggered this is Jow Forums an english website "english bant" replies are the only way to talk

holy shit you have no idea what you are talking about. japan is by far the least racist country. in fact japan doesn't even classify people into ethnic/racial categories. so there is no such thing as asian-japanese, black-japanese, hispanic-japanese, white-japanese, etc., on the official resident register or census here, but all the japanese people are equally japanese regardless of ethnic/racial background. compare it with russia for example. russia discriminates between "ethnic russian" and natives, doesn't it?

> in fact japan doesn't even classify people into ethnic/racial categories. so there is no such thing as asian-japanese, black-japanese, hispanic-japanese, white-japanese, etc., on the official resident register or census here
Not how racism works. In fact racist countries are the most likely to play the "colorblind" card but colorblindness is one of the most insidious forms of racism:

huffingtonpost.com/dani-bostick/how-colorblindness-is-act_b_10886176.html
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/culturally-speaking/201112/colorblind-ideology-is-form-racism

So all you just said here is that the Japanese govt itself is racist by doing the "colorblind" schtick.

become hispanista now

What the fuck is that madness?

Are you on some kind of allergy meds, OP?

So how come you're building a country on Tibet's land?

Please share QT, white grills.
Thank you.

Wish this Brazilian would stop blaming 'anglos' for creating that situation, it doesn't exist here or in other countries apart from maybe canada

It's just Lula shitposting in his spare time.

>claiming people with blonde hair and blue eyes caused the 2008 recession

>claiming people with blonde hair and blue eyes caused the 2008 recession
Based. Thats the truth.

>t.

Attached: 1519975761397.png (399x370, 13K)

Says the mestizo.

Every country is on someone else's land. It's called right of conquest.

This. It's how "The Man" keeps everyone in check.

America breeds Patrick Bateman-type of people.

Attached: America conformist.jpg (963x768, 226K)

>it thinks Russians aren't as or more shallow and materialistic

I am a white Italian man

Attached: 20180917_220908.jpg (2160x2160, 1.26M)

Here everybody is white or black, no one call other people "mestizo"

I want segregation back

retarded

>Here everybody is white or black, no one call other people "mestizo

Pardos

Brazilians need to be range banned

>In fact, until the XVIII century, a french born from a french father and an african mother was considered white, because what was important was the culture and religious of the father.

They still faced discrimination.

user other nations aren't the spotlight of the world.

Even the worst Hues are better than your average American on Jow Forums.
Best not start throwing around rangebans when your country represents the very worst of the very worst online.

this
australian, too

Australians as well

It matters here too but it’s different.

Religion then “race” (mostly just your caste + ethnicity that decide it)

We (Punjabi Hindus) have NOTHING in common with South Indians besides religion and that’s why they are our countrymen.

Technically, high caste Pakistanis are our blood kin and we speak the same languages, eat the same cuisines, have similar customs and watch the same TV/Film.

Every country has “us vs them” - you are just at the attention of the world

>Every country has “us vs them” - you are just at the attention of the world

And many other countries did similar or worse shit as well but unlike america they are able to sweep it under the rug because of various factors like people forgetting, the effected discriminated people basically being dead or reduced to a sorry state or a general denialism/revisionism in the national mind.

only because you've been cucked by the media into thinking race is something shameful.

America is a melting pot, that's what makes it great. We celebrate diversity, or at least we did until recently.

>implying white don't make caricatures of themselves all the time

Attached: 1425367146853.png (1112x3510, 2.28M)

I always wondered why Americans are obsessed with race. In Finland we literally never mention peoples skincolour. We talk about people based on nationality; we don't say "black people", we say "somalis", "ethiopians", etc. We don't say asian, we say chinese, vietnamise, japanese etc. I've literally never heard anyone say "White people", it even sounds weird in my language.

Because American whites are white mutts its easier to cling to muh whiteness.

We can’t call our black people by nationality, for obvious reasons.

>I always wondered why Americans are obsessed with race
Because America was supposed to be an Anglo ethnostate, but then slavery and other Euros trying to colonize ruined it

They didn't even make us look bad in that commercial, at worst the nose is somewhat unflattering. The entire point was that whites are friendly in a more extroverted way, and the Japanese were learning form the example. People need to learn to take a compliment

Gypsies use the term white people "valkolaiset" (whiteys) and they call themselves "mustalaiset" (blackies)

don't most whites on Jow Forums want a white ethno state?

when you are a lion surrounded by rats, you call them by what they are

all those countries have german monarchs

Identity is tied to ethnicity and culture. Over time you can loosen that connection, but introducing other ethnicities to a society inevitably brings problems.
You society is a clusterfuck resulting from a troubled history and bad treatment of the collision of all the different cultures and ethnicities, in this regard.

not back then

sure Heinr- i mean, Charles

I dunno, thats a pretty auspicious nose. looks good on him.

Bet everyone in Finland knows of the blacks. Using nationality I'd just barely a step above.

If you dont like dont live in a multi-racial society

Where can I go?

Neekerit raus

Agree
>tfw you don’t have kino nose asthetics

>True racism exists in Scandinavia and the UK.
What the fuck are you talking about?

>hey guys, i came to the conclusion that America is literally Jow Forums: the country

Attached: slow.png (210x241, 11K)

Says the mexican

How?

Why i'm the only one geting shit?

>russia discriminates
Hardly, Russia is more akin to a biker gang, fill in some requirements and you are Russian.
Russia is multiethnic nation in a fuckhuge country so some form of tolerance is required.

>Hardly
Russia discriminates a fuckload. We're definitely the most racist country in Europe. People from Caucasus are discriminated against in job applicatations, universities, etc. It's almost impossible to get into government unless you're ethnic Russian. People from caucasus aren't allowed to enter most clubs and many bars and restaurants, etc. Americans speak about institutional racism a lot but we're the ones that actually have it.

>Caucasus people
What about your dozens of other ethnicities - Tatars, Finnic people, Nenets, Buryats, Tuvans etc.
Hell, your defense minister is half-Tuvan.

Lol Racism was extremely rampant in your colonies to hilarious degree. You guys just have an extreme amount of denalism about it.

Burden of the white man

It was started by iberians before that. Why do brazilians always have their facts wrong.