ยท3 do u hav moosbleeds??
>

Attached: nosebleed.png (300x250, 53K)

jesus god damn I don't feel quite good

s-spain?

y-yes?

someone call portugal to check on him

sometimes just rubbing my nose gives me nosebleed

I used to have them a lot when I was teenager, nowadays not really.

Attached: 1537897232667.png (500x387, 114K)

Well, I'm 18. I've been considering getting the veins burnt but I don't really want to bother, until today.

Don't leave me alone.

There is some kind of nasal cream that strengthens the walls of blood vessels in your nose, can't remember the name. Also never use nasal sprays to clean your stuffy nose, they will fuck up your blood vessels. I knew mine would go away, because half of the family was affected by it due to shitty genes. Maybe it's the same for you.

My paternal grandfather had his vessels burnt.

Actually my maternal

Attached: 46.png (16x16, 767)

Next time I'm going to bleed into a glass and take a picture.

I would try to wait a few years to see if it improves, but it's up to you. If you feel it's unbearable ask a doctor if you should do it.

Nah it's not unberable but today I had a scare because I started getting somewhat dizzy. After changing the paper stuffing in both my nostrils I just kept bleeding, like I was expecting it to be clotted already and it came pouring out like in a fucking anime. Which my nose doesn't usually do, and it was quite heavy.
The worst part is getting everything bloody looks like I murdered someone in my bathroom.

Attached: DKa.gif (500x375, 315K)

Also how the fuck do you even bleed so much. Just pinch your nose, to that the pressure closes the wound and no blood can get out.
Ah, paper stuffing. Don't do that it's a bad meme. I've tried everything and the best one is pinching your nose and holding it under cold water. If you can't do that then pinch it with a paper tissue.

Well, I pinched hard but I had a clot on the outside of my nose so It was still dripping blood, I was getting everything messy too. Paper stuffing works for me because usually I don't have heavy nosebleeds. This morning I had another nosebleed too but I had to get going so I just put some paper stuffing in and left my home. Today it failed me.

troppa bamba

I don't do coke..............................

Never gotten one in my life.

are you a three year old zoomer? how is that possibru?

Well I do it and it doesnt happen to me Mr weak nose

I only did coke one night and I didn't get a nosebleed once that month.

Attached: file.png (300x250, 41K)

I turn 29 next month. Just never got them.

Cant be a coincidence

Attached: 51c.png (658x545, 210K)