Thread #2 Crypto dirty little secret trading and investing mind map

First I would like to thank > for your help.
I posted the thread and got super busy.
The pic I'm attaching is on a white background this time and later today I'll post a link to Drive with the file, view only.
But if you share an email with me I'll invite you to edit it with me.
I'm all for collaboration on this.
I wanted to make sure that you know that I just started this work and I'm not even 1% finished. The png attached is what I've got as of today.
This is the link to the previous thread for the guys who are curious about this pet project of mine (and hopefully more anons will join)
>

Attached: Crypto.png (2653x2386, 989K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/ChopSueyx
monero.stackexchange.com/questions/2930/which-entities-are-related-to-bytecoin-and-minergate
coindesk.com/bitcoin-wasnt-digital-currency-see-post-election-bounce/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Summers
drive.google.com/file/d/1K4jBykt6dD6IjM_oecvX0klxp8pMB-kA/view?usp=drivesdk
coggle.it/
cryptohou.se/speakers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also will try to contact
reddit.com/user/ChopSueyx
I saw his thread once but I'm not sure if he got anything out.
I'm also not sure if I can send messages in Reddit.
I recently discovered that I have a 4 year old account there. I don't even remember sign it up, but I have 14 karma whatever the fuck that is and can't do much apparently.

This is really good stuff and I'm looking forward to you expanding this mind map.

Off the top of my head I don't have much to add right now but there are a lot of links between Changelly, Minergate (mining pool), Bytecoin and FreeWallet. monero.stackexchange.com/questions/2930/which-entities-are-related-to-bytecoin-and-minergate
Above link also mentions possible involvement of Cointelegraph and Coinmarketcap with those entities.

I'm checking it right now.
I'll be working on it for the next couple of weeks at least, but will try to post what I find from time to time.
The map is getting huge and I'm worried about it becoming overwhelming.
I may have to break it down somehow.
Not sure how, right now.

Chainlink is unironically connected to DCG. Sergeys former boss at Firstmark, Lawrence Lenihan is on the board there. Sergey did work with Barry Silbert's Second Market during his tenure at Firstmark. Sergey also did a teaching fellowship with Lenihan at NYU so he certainly has a relationship with Lenihan.

coindesk.com/bitcoin-wasnt-digital-currency-see-post-election-bounce/
>Disclosure: CoinDesk is a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which has an ownership stake in Zcash and BTCC.
CoinDesk also hosts the Consensus event every year.

Also fellow biz/raelis this map will provide investement opportunities hopefully so I reserve the right to use them first, before posting the update(the investement opportunities are already included in this map as well)
For anyone questioning my motives: I want crypto to get big and avoid(if possible ) the fucking government getting involved and also avoid the suits taking completely over.
Which means it's up to us to self regulate and clean the house. And someone has to expose this shit and air the dirty laundry or it will never happen.
Also, in case of doxxing me.....don't.
If you do I'm still going to post what I find.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Summers

this guy is also on the board

Godspeed user

First Mark is not included yet but they are connected to much more than Link, trust me.
There are literally a few people that move things in crypto, and they are all connected.
There are figureheads investing in shit and, although I can't prove that they are rent-a-face kind of individuals I'll include them as well
I'm using your info on Chain Link in the map after I confirm it. Thank you

Got it!
Will use him.

Japanese Banks and Russian individuals are repeatedly comming up. I have no idea if it's a coincidence or what.
But I'm banking the Japanese connections on Her. I just need to find the link.
Btw: the big money is already in.
Look at the bottom of the map. These venture capital companies are not crypto specific, but the Swiss guy for example is connected to Spotify and AOL(did not include AOL yet)
And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
And they really like shapeshift and that blockchain spying service....which is weird

VER not Her

Link to the “view only” doc, pls

Hey so far I just managed to save the pic as a pdf. Can't find anything that will open the fucking map in Drive it has .Mind extension.
I'm still looking.
Pdf is not more than what you have here on the pic, but I just started working today
drive.google.com/file/d/1K4jBykt6dD6IjM_oecvX0klxp8pMB-kA/view?usp=drivesdk

this is good work you're doing op, keep it up

I fucked up by starting this on an android app, I think I'll have to redo it on some other mapping service cause nothing that works with drive wants to open that document.
If you know the way to fucking import it to something other than that app(imMind) that will open .mind files, please help

This is very interesting. Good work OP. I'm wondering though if it's possible to make a version with selectable text (especially if it gets a good bit more complex) so you can control+F certain entities you want to look at.

I'm ALL FOR IT!
The problem is that it was supposed to be small project, just for me and it blew up. And I have no idea how to handle bigger project. I literally am using an Android app.
HALP?

Using This!
Thank you.

Hmm well if a bigger project might be best managed by making a discord server for it. You can also create a map and allow multiple people to work on it simultaneously on this site: coggle.it/ (I just found this and haven't used it myself but it looks useful judging from their intro video).

someone create discord for this, its fuking mindblowibg shit going on, probably new rotshilds of crypto, iluminati, reptilians involved, i need to know shit, lemme halp bros, unironicaly offcourse

It's not mind blowing yet...and yeah I'm pretending I didn't get your sarcasm.

mate im seriously intetested in this shit, sorry if my post was stupid, you should realy create discord for it, im in, would do some research myself and giving it to you, and yes fpr me its already mundblowing

Recreating the map with new info on mindmup.com
It's going to take time but it will allow me to share it with you and edit with you(if anyone is willing)

Oh...ok. I'm sorry, I thought it's sarcasm.
Guys, I'm not sure how to create discord chanel.
I belong to several, I just never created one.
And how would that work?
I found the online solution to collaborate.
If anyone wants to create discord....invite me?

>Also, in case of doxxing me.....don't.
I will cover your arse annon. I will keep an eye on this.

Jow Forums army, reporting in, over.

Thank you :)

Made a channel if you wanna join it
G8WKPD

Thank you :)

Also I created a new discord handle
whateverfloatsyourboat#8337

Interesting. EOS is back by bitfinex. And something about Fiat leaving the market to later be replaced by tether to inflate the price of btc

Noted!
Also tether looks to be used to pump random coins not necessarily BTC.
I have a very good article on it

You know that player in an online game that is too good to be true but you dont question him because he's on your team. That's bitfinex.

Did you knew Rothschilds are already in space?

cryptohou.se/speakers

>Charles De Rothschild
>Founder and Chairman, GDR Privée

Isn't ChopSueyX the guy that posted that big thing on Reddit saying he was going to expose a different crypto scam every week? Not sure if he was larping or really has insider info. He may also be a hacker since he said he was active in DNM subs before they got taken down.

yep

Attached: 1.png (762x1129, 154K)

JNT the other day pumped massively with >60% volume coming from the USDT pair on bibox...

shitcoin

But I do question, when that 1 player can destroy the game cause they are using illegal mods...
Yep. Knew that, thank you
Yep. I wrote to him. So far I didn't have the time to check if he responded(I'm copying the map from the android app to something more useful)
Like I said. It looks like they are pumping altcoins( and that's why it's so important to me to see what alts are they heavily invested in) rather than BTC

>It looks like they are pumping altcoins
Now there are much more sophisticated pumps. Whales understand markets are down, so nobody expects 1 billion coin to make x3, now everyone is looking for lowcap (5-25m) coins, and they perform 1-3 weeks long pump followed by positive news so it would look organic. It's like very specific marketing

Yep. Kinda mimicking the natural movement.
We still get barted.
What I'm interested in is also who the fuck Barts BTC...

Bart movements are result of bots get triggered by fast movement, which causes domino / card house effect