Black: Korean
Red: Japanese
Yellow: Chinese
Purple: Manchuria
Green: Nomads

Attached: 고대극동.png (1609x1029, 927K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ko.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/왕인
amazon.com/Poems-Masters-Classic-Anthology-Mandarin/dp/1556591950/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1537981426&sr=8-5&keywords=tang poems
eastasiastudent.net/china/classical/liu-zongyuan-jiang-xue/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamatai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what about the Orange? Xianbei

大和国

It's basically Chinese, but it's a mixture of Manchuria.

And some nomads are mixed ethnicities.

i like Yamato's barbarian looking

Yamato's history is interesting.
But it would be nice to have more data.

I see.

Tang and Yamato looks coolest imo.
I wish China had preserved their ancestral culture.

we didn't have anything to write down till the scholar Wani from one of oppa's precursors Baekje gave us civilization ^^

ko.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/왕인

I admit.
Sadly, however, the Mongol invasions destroyed much of China's culture after the Song Dynasty.

>anything to write down
*anything to write down records with

Tang Dynasty developed Buddhist-centered culture to enjoy the most peaceful and prosperous life in Chinese history.

what's mean?

kanji
that dude brought it to Japan

I wish I could read these in the original form

amazon.com/Poems-Masters-Classic-Anthology-Mandarin/dp/1556591950/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1537981426&sr=8-5&keywords=tang poems

i see

the best poem
eastasiastudent.net/china/classical/liu-zongyuan-jiang-xue/

No one preserved their ancestral culture. You think modern Japan or Korea have any resemblance with their ancient ancestors? They are both corporate western drones working for 100hrs a week for a few dollars.

we are still the same country with the same culture and dynasty though.

Attached: yamato dynasty.png (302x536, 57K)

we too.
Goguryeo -> Goryeo -> Gorea -> Corea -> Korea

Make Catalonia independent.

All of those faggots got BTFO by YAMATO BVLLS

in real life: most ancient far is is nomad.

what's mean BTFO and BVLLS
i am not good at chat word

ㅗ^^ㅗ

hahaha this, fucking larping FAGGOTS btfo

Is it true that the Japanese ancestry is sligthly different from its Northeast Asian neighbors in that some of their genes are derived from Austronesian ancestry rather than Altaic like Korean is?

[Citations needed]

WE WUZ KHITANZ N NOMADZ

Many are derived from their Chinese/Koreanic forefathers.

Your Korean ancestors, yes.

Even before Chinese cultural invasion in Japan? Especially pre-history?

All of those except for Japan got fucked by the Great Khan

Attached: nauru.jpg (225x224, 10K)

大和 wasn't in use until the Yuan/Ming dynasty.
it was 倭 before and during early Tang dynasty before first changing to 日本

Goguryeo is Japonic!

god I hate baekjeniggers fucking degenerates
t. Goguryeoan

it did exist. thing is, the same character 倭 was also used to refer to yamato in early periods.

>Yamatai-koku (邪馬台国) or Yamato-koku (邪馬臺国) (c. 1st century – c. 3rd century) is the Sino-Japanese name of an ancient country in Wa (Japan) during the late Yayoi period (c. BC 300 – c. 300 AD). The Chinese text Records of the Three Kingdoms first recorded as Yamatai guo (traditional Chinese: 邪馬臺國) or Yemayi guo (traditional Chinese: 邪馬壹國) as the domain of Priest-Queen Himiko (died c. 248 AD). Generations of Japanese historians, linguists, and archeologists have debated where Yamatai-koku was located and whether it was related to the later Yamato (大和).
>Modern Japanese Yamato (大和) descends from Old Japanese Yamatö or Yamato2, which has been associated with Yamatai. The latter umlaut or subscript diacritics distinguish two vocalic types within the proposed eight vowels of Nara period (710-794) Old Japanese (a, i, ï, u, e, ë, o, and ö, see Jōdai Tokushu Kanazukai), which merged into the five Modern ones (a, i, u, e, and o).
>During the Kofun period (250-538) when kanji were first used in Japan, Yamatö was written with the ateji 倭 for Wa "Japan". During the Asuka period (538-710) when Japanese place names were standardized into two-character compounds, Yamato was changed to 大倭 with a 大 "big; great" prefix. Following the ca. 757 graphic substitution of 和 for 倭, it was written 大和 "great harmony," using the Classical Chinese expression dàhé 大和 (e.g., Yijing 1, tr. Wilhelm 1967:371: "each thing receives its true nature and destiny and comes into permanent accord with the Great Harmony.")
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamatai

interestasdestring.

>I wish China had preserved their ancestral culture.

>Implying the CCP Doesn't have the Mandate of Heaven.
And the current Chairman literally spouts confucian piety shit

Attached: Xi Jinping Confucianist COmmentary.jpg (500x756, 155K)

lol