So I've started putting ~20 bucks a week into random cryptos. I started last week with Chain Link(lol)...

So I've started putting ~20 bucks a week into random cryptos. I started last week with Chain Link(lol). What should I buy this week? I'm honestly thinking just more Chain Link.

Suggestions? I'm not looking to get rich quickly or at all really. I just don't want to be a wagie anymore.

Attached: FB_IMG_1526697595750.jpg (1024x594, 51K)

lurk more newfag, chainlink is a newfag meme you aren't going to make any serious money off that trash.

Look into low market cap coins.

so you pay 50% transfer fees. you are a true businessman.

ok LISTEN OP. if your going t put $20 into shit. you HAVE TO look at marketcaps under 30MM to have ANY CHANCE.

but he is stupid enough to pay 50% transfer fees.

Thanks buster.

Does it feel good to be a gigantic faggot or can you just not help it?

tried to help you realise how retarded it is to deposit 20 at a time. you calling me a faggot for trying to help you. ok how about you suck a dick retardfaggotwhore and keep being a total fucking retard.

>20 dollar investment

you are not going to make it, if you portfolio isn't at around 35k right fucking now you won't make it, it really is as simple as that.

Attached: distraught-man.jpg (327x279, 27K)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: A6A4AA1B-7F7C-4CDF-8403-5892A76B6ED1.jpg (500x557, 52K)

kek investing 20 dollars a week into crypto. how fucking young are you? im 19 and i spend most of my paycheck on drugs and useless shit also pay rent and i still managed to put 2k into crypto.

and what made you think that i am also that retarded?

i was calling op out but yeah twenty dollars lmfao i spend 20 on meals

paxful
local ethereum

only buy from these 2 places and only buy when you have at least $100 to spare, ideally $200

Change your diaper.

you are the poorest and stupidest person in BIZ.

you literally fomo in with 10 dollars every week.

UUU and IPSX. Hold till November. Thank me later

Look into NANEX listings.

he is not going to pump your shitty shitcoins with 10 dollars.

im at ~25k and feelin decently comfy, but ya 35k would be comfier

u cant even let a poorfag like him buy link properly without fudding his ass? his 62 link isnt going to push price up dummy

thats some cutthroat fudding lmao

NANO has no fees, you fucking brainlet.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Buys Nano from coinbase HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHA

Bean Cash

Attached: ChadBeaner.png (2518x1024, 430K)

what this guy said, if you buy a 30MM mcap coin and in the bullrun it reaches 300MM mcap you have x10 your investment so if you put $20 you could end up with $200.

Go all in

Attached: 4A7B97E1-4363-4292-A005-5895E233FA49.jpg (768x576, 65K)

You're going to blow out your pink sock posting like this.

just buy more linkies my dude its at a pretty chill price right now

>I'm not looking to get rich quickly or at all really. I just don't want to be a wagie anymore.

???
The only way to not be a wagie anymore is to become rich

you are gonna be low IQ forever

yeah like i said multiple times he is kinda stupid

You must not be making that much money? Or your idea of what rich is seems a little third world. Sorry, please leave the thread.

You're gonna be angry forever if you don't get out of that sorry diaper and you develop a rash.

>I'm not looking to get rich quickly or at all really. I just don't want to be a wagie anymore.

???
The only way to not be a wagie anymore is to become rich

>You must not be making that much money? Or your idea of what rich is seems a little third world. Sorry, please leave the thread.

you must have a flesh eating parasite in your brain.

Attached: alissaarchenemycrypticrock2014_638.jpg (638x359, 44K)