Crypto going to 0

It has now finally come the time to purge all normies and Bag holders. We can’t allow these basedboys and rosasties to remain In crypto before the bullrun. Tether up. The great purge-ning will come upon us. Strong hands my fellow 4channer basement neets. Crypto Armageddon is coming. And we have to survive!!!!!! Tether up. We will have another to be early adopters and buy at bottom.

Attached: FBBC1952-4F47-40ED-ADB0-7C3D68D850C6.png (1125x2436, 1.72M)

oh shit. It's really happening

>people thought bitcoin having any value was crazy
>people thought bitcoin at 4$ was crazy
>people thought bitcoin at 20$ was crazy
>people thought bitcoin at 100$ was crazy
>people thought bitcoin at 250$ was crazy
>people thought bitcoin at 500$ was crazy
>people thought bitcoin at 1200$ was crazy
>people thought bitcoin at 2000$ was crazy
>people thought bitcoin at 8000$ was crazy
>people thought bitcoin at 16000$ was crazy
>people thought bitcoin at 22000$ was crazy

imagine my surprise when people still think bitcoin at X$ is crazy

50 foot waves ahead!!! Increase speed to 40 knots

fuck off vanguard. they are literally anti-btc b/c they are backed by old money. only idiots would follow this, and sell their positions. generally when retards like vanguard say something the market does the opposite.

Ready to sacrifice the few shitcoins I’m holding for this storm

Comfy in tether right now sold my eos att 14 today

There’s going to be a major pull back. If u haven’t tethered up. Then it’s all over

>listening to a boomer funded investment firm.
stay poor faggot.

Attached: MW-FL043_bogle__20170424114856_ZH.jpg (890x501, 95K)

This is very strong fud. (((They))) are forcibly trying to crash it before bull run. The “old” money is what’s going to send crypto into another dip .

Millenials and Generation Z are going to send crypto to the moon.

You need to fucking hold your coins. Obviously blue chip coins are the safest long term holds. I think if you have ~$10,000 in blue chip holds you're going to make it by 2020.

It's poor plebs like me (~$2,000 in alts) that need to either find an alternate source of income or find moonshots. But seriously, younger generations are chomping at the bit for an alternate to stocks and boomer fintech.

Attached: all gonna make it.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

They can't. They are late adopters. Crypto is dominated by a few nerds.

I had 20k in gnt but got wiped out 50% after the boomer buffet and upbit fud. I never saw it coming. Still holding onto gnt never selling.

There is zero, and I mean ZERO chance you'll /make it/ with $10,000 in "blue chip" crypto (I assume you mean BTC, ETH, maybe XRP/LTC/BCH/EOS), unless your definition of /make it/ is like $50,000 after taxes.

And you thought vanguard was legit. That the information they put out is not manipulated by outside sources other than their own ? You didn’t think whales and the banks are not behind this clearly orchestrated fud attempts. I didn’t vanguard is only a tool in this game?

If you think this vanguard article came from a legit financial reporter who did legit research and cares about his boomer investors. Then you’re a real brain let

>economist

Into the trash it goes

Hey look it’s KLEEBORP

Attached: 4F2E63E8-9743-45D4-9198-9EC44FA9AE69.png (190x266, 5K)

’you'll make it with 10k guaranteed in hydrogen . Legit team. They’re American and are based in ny. The greatest shilling capital

>t. tethered fag

kys

>unless your definition of /make it/ is like $50,000 after taxes

I'm talking long term hold. I'm talking cashing out 5 years from now or later. Some of these alts won't even be around in 3 years let alone 5 or 10. I think the blue chips are the Googles and Apples, they may see incremental gains but they'll be the longtime winners.

Untrue, the entire space will 100x as true adoption occurs.
For instance, Eth envelops the value of startups through tokenization already. How long until it envelops property value?

The fud campaign has just begun boos

Attached: B01F3841-107D-4551-8B81-EEA34C45585F.png (1125x2436, 2.97M)

When will this kike finally die? I'd like to not hear he'll get his 666th heart transplant

Now why would a guy who wants your investment bucks to go to his company rather than bitcoin say such a thing?

Also I'm buying all btc when it hits 2 cents.

thanks for the info, sold all my begs. phew...

>no goyim don't cash out your 401k
>why would you leave money on the table to make 10000% gains?