What is your country's greatest contribution to the United States?

What is your country's greatest contribution to the United States?

Attached: 1521747789205.jpg (900x900, 166K)

hardworkers

We gave this country everything.

Attached: virginia.jpg (621x414, 24K)

insulin

Followed very closely by tequila

hockey

esto

Thanks, we need that stuff.
Good thing you guys invented that, eh?

Attached: 3F274DA2-76DB-46AF-8417-E415EC62CE89.jpg (1200x627, 400K)

Didn't a lad die recently in the US cause he couldn't afford insulin? Brutal stuff

Everything. Just think of something American, there's a good chance it's Canadian. On the occasion that it isn't Canadian, it's Mexican or European.

A couple of them, Shane Boyle and Alec Smith both died trying to crowd fund insulin but didn't raise enough. Boyle was short by $50

Probably lots of lads, if we’re being honest.

We invented the happy meal.

"hard"workers

Canadians lie about shit though like they say Alexander Graham Bell counts as "canadian" because he had a summer home there.

114 million Americans is just a bit over 35%
Altogether your rate of diabetes is around 20% worse than our's.

Attached: 2018-cost-of-diabetes.jpg (1700x2200, 264K)

They’ll claim the moonlanding, because some guy designed a landing gear. And since that means they pretty much invented space travel, they get credit of things like GPS.

You still have a serious problem, and no amount of diabetic americans changes that. Is the only way you handle valid criticism by saying “But America’s worse!”

Bell was Scottish, though he did say the Maritimes were the most beautiful place in the world. I would not count the telephone among Canada's inventions. It's a Scottish invention, though influenced and funded by Canada and America.
It was a lot more than a summer home too

No, a Canadian firm did build the landing gear but that is not why Canada is responsible for the moon landing. It's because NASA's entire manned space flight program was staffed by Canadians and Brits from the Avro project. Chief flight engineer and Canadian Owen Maynard designed the lunar lander, not the landing gear, the lander itself that makes a lunar landing possible. America paid for it, a Canadian designed it.
As far as I know GPS has nothing to do with Canada and was invented by the U.S. military

Based
Too bad most of the Chicanos they raise here are lazy drug addicts and thieves.

Attached: El Chad.png (1154x606, 213K)

He was an American citizen and patented the phone through the US patent office.

I love how you guys proudly proclaim any of your immigrants inventions as Canadian, but for us, credit always goes to their country of origin.

burritos are mexican though

like...40% of your territory

Attached: 151901858116.jpg (252x212, 16K)

>NASA’s entire manned space flight program was staffed by Canadians and Brits.

This is patently false. They didn’t even make up the majority.

bloomin onions

NOTHING GETS ME HARDER THAN THIGH HIGH SOCKS
AHHHHHHHHH
also defeating the US

Attached: vdfsgfds.jpg (182x238, 19K)

But Nguyen that's a little girl!

They actually defeated the US tho

This picture is based, I'm a "nazi" atleast according to liberals and I hate chicanos like pic rel

you dont know about that meme, do you?

Florida, Cuba, and discovering their entire continent desu

Attached: rey_vietnam.png (624x468, 437K)

well we invented the airplane

Attached: la-na-wtc-9112001.jpg (2000x1347, 532K)

a-are you sure?

At no point have I ever claimed the inventions of Canadian immigrants. I am usually the first one to point out that various contributions by supossed Canadians were in fact, not Canadian but just occurred in Canada.

You invented a fancy glider.

Ironically, we invented the modern airplane AND the skyscraper.

Yeah, canonically

>well we invented the airplane
nani??

Attached: apuqueshtion.png (612x491, 91K)

a few sluts AFAIK

Attached: fear the walking dead - nicole huber.jpg (1200x675, 68K)

I was generalizing, which was possibly unfair. Sorry if that doesn’t apply to you.

I don’t honestly count the phone as ours either because he wasn’t a citizen when he invented it, only when he patented it.

Except that they did, the core of NASA's manned space flight center (now Johnson Space Center) was staffed by Avro engineers.

Before the development of the modern burrito, the Mesoamerican peoples of Mexico used corn tortillas in 10,000 B.C. to wrap foods, with fillings of chili peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, squash, and avocados.[6] Historically, the Pueblo peoples of the Southwestern US also made tortillas filled with beans and meat sauce and prepared much like the modern burrito.[7] But these preparations could also be said to be the origin of the simpler taco, rather than the modern burrito.

The precise origin of the modern burrito is not known. Some have speculated that it may have originated with vaqueros, the cowboys of northern Mexico in the 19th century.[6][8] In the 1895 Diccionario de Mexicanismos, the burrito or taco was identified as a regional item from the Mexican state of Guanajuato and defined as "Tortilla arrollada, con carne u otra cosa dentro, que en Yucatán llaman coçito, y en Cuernavaca y en Mexico, taco" (A rolled tortilla with meat or other ingredients inside, called 'coçito' in Yucatán and 'taco' in the city of Cuernavaca and in Mexico City).[8][9]
No one really knows where it originated.

I bought some ice cream that was made in the U.S

I know for sure that the majority of the manned flight project was staffed by Americans. I can name you dozens of American scientist who worked directly on the Apollo project. I don’t know what “core” you’re talking about, but it completely ignores many contributing scientist.

> What is your country's greatest contribution to the United States?

Jews...

... and Martha Stewart

Attached: hikind.jpg (1200x700, 76K)

Being a free-to-use big spy and military base to keep Chinks in check

Thanks for the tacos and fajitas bro.

These fine gentlemen

Attached: 0202128.jpg (1275x850, 251K)

And Romand Polanski.

Attached: polanski.png (1076x612, 530K)

We developed America's space program.

Attached: germanamericanengineering.jpg (2000x848, 1.28M)

a Frenchman who happened to be born in brazil was a significant contributor to early heavier than air flight and they claim he "invented" the airplane even though his first flight was in 1905 while the wright brother's first flight was in 1903.

""""""""""discovering""""""""""

Circumcision

Attached: 1535623727413.jpg (640x360, 37K)

lmao

He is a Jew

>He is a Jew

Yes, he's Polish.

Attached: (((Poland))).png (882x664, 192K)

They claim that Santos-Dumont was the first to make an airplane that could operate without external assistance, i.e. catapults
The problem with that definition is that pic related isn't an airplane but instead a "Glider" according to Brazilian logic as it uses a catapult to get to proper takeoff speed

There is a reason no nation outside of Brazil recognizes 14-bis as the first flight

Attached: Not a plane.jpg (640x424, 58K)

We supplied the arms for your independence war.

Also the model of your government. And a lot of your values and New York.

this explain why poles like to play the victim, when they are just scumbags

22 presidents of descent
that's literally it

Nah ur gay lol

We implanted worst possible president, but amerifats somehow found a way to praise even him

>this explain why poles like to play the victim, when they are just scumbags

Poland doesn't attack its neighbours. Its we who are constantly attacked by Russia and Germany, they attack us even today.

Foreign countries always wanted to be part of Poland freewilingly: for example Lithuania or Ukraine. Just like today: they would piss their pants out of happiness if they could be just part of Poland. The only thing they are afraid of is Russia.

he's been great so far desu thanks

you first say they attack you, and later you have imperialist thoughts hahaha

I don't have any "imperialist thoughts". I only said that _if_ Poland's territory ever grew, it was always done because foreign countries freewilingly decided to be a part of us. Just like Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth and shit. Only poverty and misery must spread itself with using violence and force because people don't want it: and that's Russia's role

>Poland doesn't attack its neighbours

Attached: PBW_June_1920.png (1024x785, 372K)

1918 was the end of WW1 and reset of global order. Every country in Europe was fighting for new borders. It was dog vs dog, if you don't eat than you are eaten by others. So such situations of chaos are exceptional. But Poland generally during its long history grew because neighbouring countries and people wanted to be one with us freewilingly rather than with using conquest. Complete opposition to Russia or even Germany.

war veterans and war refugees

The only refugees that weren't absolute garbage too

Attached: 1536599344648.png (600x747, 406K)

invading a country who is in a civil war is an act of cowardice, no wonder why churchil called poland the hyena of europe

Itself

My countrymen rescued your Rangers during the Battle of Mogadishu. They fought in APCs and cleared a path for your Rangers to retreat. They killed possibly hundreds of Somalis in pitched city close range battle but this info is suppressed by my government to not seek glory against the Somalis. We have no quarrel with them. Your Blackhawk Down film glossed over this fact and makes as if American soldiers did all the fighting (as usual).

You are repeating Russian lies. It was Russia that attacked us because they wanted to spread communist revolution around Europe. We never had any mission towards Russia except defending ourselves against them. Paradoxically, we needed to organize offensive military actions often to kick out Russians from the Smolensk Gate which was geopolitically crucial to control the Eastern-european lowland which is always used by Russians as "highway" of their military aggression against our strategic direction. So even when we used to "attack" Russians, it was always done in self defence.

an airplane constructor for Boeing, one of the big ones

>So even when we used to "attack" Russians, it was always done in self defence.
kek
Literally every country that attacks another thinks like that. E.g. Russia and Finland, Japan and US, Germany and Russia, etc...

>It was Russia that attacked us because they wanted to spread communist revolution around Europe
HAHAHAHA this is shitposting and bad b8

the atomic and hydrogen bomb

Russia killed 100 mln people around the world only in last century. It is a monster spreading HIV, poverty, death, child prostitution, alcoholism and social/technological/economical backwardness. I really doubt that any country on this planet can compare to this level of anti-human shitness

Alaska.

stalin should have taken more territory from poland after ww2....

>HAHAHAHA this is shitposting and bad b8

You claim that Soviet Union was making huge military exercises against Western Europe for 5 decades simulating conquer of whole continent because of boredom? Communists wanted to spread communism around the world, and communism back then was just a mask of typical Russian imperialism

>child prostitution

Nothing wrong with this, who are you, Taliban?

>all this exaggerated data for the sole purpose of COPE
Why, Poland? You do understand that propaganda works both ways, right?
Not a single fucking leader after Stalin even thought about “uniting” world under communist flag

No you didn't

Lajes

we are one of their states

>implying that the chinks are being kept in check
idk if it's our fault or the seppos' fault but someone's not doing enough to squash the red yellow devil

Soviet Union's strategic long term task was conquering whole Eurasia, especially Western Europe. Soviet Union along with its satellite states was a big bully with 500 mln of people dedicating 25% of its GDP on producing weapon, so the threat was very realistic. That's why the USA installed itself in Western Europe because it was afraid that Soviet Union had a real capability and political will to conquer whole Eurasia, and if it managed to do it, the USA could be next in queue eventually.

What you are saying now is not how geopolitics works. The Soviet Union didn't conquer whole Western Europe only because of MAD doctrine and Pershing nukes installed in Western Germany as well as because of the fact that military potential of American land army in Europe was big back then. It was the only reason for which the war didn't happen. Otherwise communism would be spread up to Portugal.

STFU poland, you tried to do the same, but failed misserably

Are you a ruskie? You talk literally like them. And no, Poland never tried to conquer whole Eurasia, we also never tried to spread any ideology to neighbouring countries.

Brainwashed moron, you gobbled clay for years while civil war was ongoing. You took parts of Lithuania first, eastern Belarus and Ukraine after, and then you got greedy seeing that you haven't encountered much resistance so far and try to gobble more of Ukraine, right into Russia proper and this is where Soviets could no longer ignore you. "Soviets wanted to spread communism" yeah great idea lets invade someone while in the middle of civil war and hostile intervention (GB, France, USA and some minors), You just started to lose so badly all the way to Warsaw, that soviets thought why not spread while we are at it, meanwhile allies seeing you suck got really scared that communism would be spread to Germany through you so they busted you as much as they can and forced white forces (Denikin) to launch an attack in the south Russia with everything they had. And the rest is history, Soviets could not assign more troops to Poland so they went for peace.

Kpop

Attached: FB_IMG_1538027828648.jpg (1200x900, 133K)

USA and USSR both wanted to steal global power from European colonial empires (Britain, and to a lesser extent France, and then the rest). Their rivalry was more of a play-act than anything serious, compared to what they did to European powers.

I think you should read this one more time:

ahhaha the polish idiot just keep quiet and spreading bullshit like "because neighbouring countries and people wanted to be one with us freewilingly"

>ahhaha the polish idiot just keep quiet and spreading bullshit like "because neighbouring countries and people wanted to be one with us freewilingly"

It is historically true for most of our history, though. The biggest embodient of this idea was Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth of nations.

I see no refutation to my post, you say about WW2, what? After the 50s there was multiple plans but no real intention of conquering world, it’s not hard to understand. The only ones that carried on with their aggression are the US, that’s why USSR collapsed and we keep collapsing, they don’t need us as a country, they want to just pound us into the ground and bury everyone while taking all the resources to themselves

like i said you are brainwashed as fuck - we are super angels everyone wants to join us always!1 Ask more or less educated Lithuanians how they wanted to join you back then or just look at what ukies did to you with their bandera piece of shit