Your cunt

>your cunt
>what people in your cunt think won?

I want to know the normies' opinions, the types that have good social lives, not yours.

Attached: Screenshot_23.png (1310x819, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ayh4waI7Op8
youtube.com/watch?v=f4zZNwov59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Xu82JMHNnGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what?

kill urself

MGK barely even put up a fight

Attached: DnqrluEWsAA8Ep2.jpg (870x1200, 91K)

Attached: DnqrluCWsAAoI34.jpg (882x1200, 88K)

flag
no idea, both were weak shit

Didn't ask for your personal opinion, read the OP again.

shut the fuck up you faggot, we don't discuss nigger music around here you 56% inbred mart-sharter
don't EVER talk to me again

nobody cares about nigger music and mgk is a mutt from ohio in a profession pushed by jews

I will talk to you. I'm talking to you right now. STOP ME IF YOU CAN BITCH!!!!

Attached: 1537884245658.jpg (1462x1462, 942K)

why are you throwing a hissy fit

had a bad day?

Attached: 1495464098860.png (1080x1080, 1017K)

enough is enough. I'm coming your that damn pond and I'm gonna wrangle your chicken neck. you better arm up and exercise those amendments
you want some too?

some of your whining? I guess only if I can have some cheese to go along with it

ok. I'm too exhausted to fight now. goodnight

sleep well :)

SHUT THE FUCK UP. you're not his friend.

Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=ayh4waI7Op8

Attached: 1183456.jpg (480x360, 37K)

not really turbo normalniggers, but my friends that listened to it all said eminem won

Thank you. First real response to OP

No one gives a shit, fuck off to

Legit have no idea what this thread is about.

yes you do stop pretending you're above this

Really don't and don't have the data to watch the video posted. A quick rundown?

Ok this is perfect, I'll do it for you. I would love to see the reaction from someone who is completely unbiased so post your thoughts after you listen to the songs I link below.

MGK vs Eminem had a pissing contest basically. MGK made a tweet calling Eminem's daughter hot in 2012 then he got publicity from it and went and did a whole press run off it, eminem didn't like it apparently. then mgk decided to subliminally diss eminem on a track with another artist where he was featured.

so a few weeks ago eminem released an album called kamikaze where he rapped about MGK and dissed on him.

So a few days after Kamikaze came out MGK responded with a full blown diss track called "Rap Devil": youtube.com/watch?v=f4zZNwov59Q

A few days after that Em responded with a song called Killshot which had the biggest debut of a hip hop song in the history of youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=Xu82JMHNnGA

It all sounds kind of retarded, to be honest. As for the op, I have no clue what normalfags here think about this stuff.
No really much help, my bad. Good luck with the rest of your thread.

is this how niggers communicate? maybe they arent human afterall

fucking kill yourself.

Being an aussie means you're automatically a normie

Lmao, who cares about this nigger shit.

I haven't listened to it. I'm not in the eminem mood

marshal dontmatters don't matter since like 1999 or 2000 when he ran out of legit things in his life to complain about. He's not imaginative enought to be interesting past that point. Nobody here even knows about this horseshit or that nuvanilla ice mutant.

I've never listened to post-Encore Eminem to be desu.