Tfw see the bullies who used to bully you in the school where you were attending

>tfw see the bullies who used to bully you in the school where you were attending

Attached: 1497E4AA-33C1-4DCE-B0DD-C2C4557B4EF9.jpg (248x203, 23K)

shoot them

>tfw liked by everyone in the school for being smart, starting on the varsity [US] football team, and funny
I honestly dont know how I got so popular back then, I only talked to my close friends and was just silent other wise. Now I have less normies bothering me at least

Attached: 1534279151033.jpg (228x221, 7K)

>tfw your bullies became drug addicts, some of them dead

Attached: 1494923629001.jpg (600x480, 53K)

Attached: images.jpg (185x273, 9K)

I had absolutely insane high school years. Like shit you see in movies, but far far more intense.

AMA.

>tfw was the bullied and became the drug addict

I used to be popular in high school for some reason

AMA

Based

tell some stories

In high school I was well liked and even had a couple of girlfriends but when I got into college I had to leave because I was diagnosed with bipolar 1 disorder

Attached: 1517376865648.png (620x472, 214K)

There was this one time I lead a riot in my high school after my country's team won an international sporting event. About 500 kids in the hallways chanting after me, throwing around desks and chairs, kek, that was fucking insane.

Another one was my 14th birthday party where it was me and about 15 other friends at my house chilling. We decided we should go and buy some fireworks, on the way there we decided to split half of our entourage to get fireworks and the rest would just wait for them to come back. I was among the ones who were waiting. We were standing next to a general store, which was closed at that moment, and a friend of mine had a lighter. The store had a lot of paper ads stuck to its walls in the front, and for some reason, being the dickheads we were, we thought it was a good idea to set the store on fire lol. Within 15 minutes the whole place was swarmed with firefighters, police, firecrackers stores nearby were shut down for safety and what not, and we ran the fuck back to my place as soon as the fire started to increase without waiting for the rest of my friends to catch up.

Funny thing was, by the time the rest of my friends came to look for us they saw the fire burning and tried to put it out by getting small water bottles and were throwing water on it kek.

there's a lot more

You were probably a cute twink back then.

>"wow this is so funny, there were firecrackers store everywhere, it could have blown off"
When you do an attempt murder on a whole neighborhood there's nothing to be proud off. I hope that you had to deal with the police already because the statute of limitation is probably not expired on this.

I didn't claim to be proud of it or anything, I'm just sharing stories of what I consider intense and off the walls years of my like, compared to what my life is like now lol.

and nah, the police in that 3rd world shithole were incompetent af, so they had no idea where to even start looking.

However, there was another time when police came at me and my friend at his parents' house with guns loaded and pointed at us at 4 in the morning...

Did you not go to highschool in the USA?

I predict he is a hue
Are you a hue?

no
no

>tfw I was the bully

Attached: 1478030395856.jpg (601x430, 30K)

>school bullies have successful careers and one is getting married and buying a house
>I'm approaching 30, still live in my childhood bedroom and have been a NEET so long I don't really remember what it's like to be anything else

Attached: 1382195759748.jpg (600x600, 143K)

school sucked cause of bullies, especially when the bullies were those who i believed were my friends, and a couple of times i was the bully, but looking back i wouldn't change it; for lack of a better term, it redpilled me on people and their nature, by observing what i had done to me and what i did to others, and i think it's made me a better more aware person as a result.

>tfw your bully gets hanged from a palm for rape

>tfw you weren't actually bullied that much at all but anxiety caused you to view every social situation negatively so you became cold to everyone and brought on actual bullying which only compounds anxiety and personality issues causing you to further retreat into yourself and away from the world and years after school has ended you haven't dug yourself out of this hole

Attached: large.jpg (500x495, 106K)

>see the guy I used to bully for being a fag
>he's a completely non-passable tranny now
Yikes!

Hey don't worry bro, we're gonna get out of this.

Come take my hand
We’ll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just lettin' you know that you’re not alone
Holla if you feel like you’ve been down the same road

>tfw girl who bullied you in highschool is now your only close friend

Attached: 9695464356.jpg (220x160, 6K)