Don't day trade or swing trade

>Don't day trade or swing trade

You're too fucking stupid to do this. Trust me

>Stock up on one of the main coins

I buy BTC everytime. You can go ETH as well, doesnt really matter. I go BTC because its daddy but ETH is just as good if not better. Bcash is for fags lol. Just collect it, hoard it and never tether up thats for pussies.

>have btc/eth on multiple exchanges.

Your funds are safe stop being a pussy. Yes you should have something better to store your winnings on but exchanges are fine. Nobody is gonna hack you for your $500 stack lol but be wary once you break 50k on any exchange.

>be ready to jump in
When a moon mission is ripe you will know. Remember when BTN went up 600%? Now thats a moon mission. Not those 20-30 % increases, those tend to end up in the red sooner rather than later. Those pumps are good too but chances are you're gonna be late for the party and end up losing those precious sats. Get in late and leave early. You won't make as much as those other biz bros who have giants balls/bigger brains but a win is a win. Even if you only make $20 its better than nothing.

>have coins accumulated

Pick good coins. Not your stupid ass "less than a cent eoy $1" bitch ass tokens. NEO, GVT, and FSN are just a few that I'm not selling until they hit a certain value.

Cont.

Attached: 1526872355410.jpg (1280x640, 90K)

Attached: 47748234723.jpg (800x600, 82K)

What you are suggesting is the exact opposite of what backtests of market data for the past year suggest doing.

Make a diverse portfolio of altcoins and periodically rebalance it, either by a time-based schedule or when one exceeds a set percentage in your portfolio.

>be patient

You should have a job. Or a family. Or something that takes you away from the charts. You will miss pumps, you will miss dumps and you will definitely feel the FOMO. Relax, another coin will always be there ready to pump.

>checking biz/blockfolio/charts

You should do this at least twice a day. I do mine as soon as I wake up and mid afternoon and sometimes before bed. Some say this is bad for you but think on it like this:once you make it you'll never have to do this again

>have fun with your biz bros

Calling each other faggots, pajeets, niggers etc is great fun time. But the sooner we know the next ETH the sooner we all win. You're stuck here anyway, might has well enjoy the memes and contribute any information you have.

>niggers are bad
Niggers aren't just black people. A co worker of mine is as white as the driven snow but he is a total nigger. Point niggers out so all of us can avoid them

Attached: 1526869901072.jpg (960x686, 79K)

Eh, I hear that. But at the same time crypto is a fickle bitch and some coins die before they even get past the ICO price. Play at your own pace but Im good, faggot

>Taxes

What are you, chattle? Do you enjoy sucking jewish penis? Fuck paying taxes. If you must I understand, but if you have the capability and the know how, I would avoid these all together

>FUD, LINK, and the Roger Ver
Ignore the FUD. 8/10 times its bullshit. The other 2/10 you need to DYOR. Roger Ver is a fucking faggot lol but sometimes his word can pump coins. Take that as you will. As for LINK I really hope it succeeds. Im a noLINKer but I will jump in if the time comes. That shit sounds great but as of late I'm very meh on the matter. All the best marines

>Reddit and your overall fagginess
Don't go there. You become more of a faggot every time you go there. If you must peruse use it like this: mega links, rare illness (I have a tumor in my asshole, anybody got info?) Or to make fun of them by trolling or snapshotting when they want to kill themselves lol

I've made about 100k so far, came a bit before the crash with my initial investment of 10k. Good luck user

One last thing that has helped me identify bull traps. Keep up with BTC prices but to me, XMR accurately reflects where the market it. Drug dealers don't fuck around and more often than not, I check moneros price before BTC. Bitcoin may pump but if XMR doesn't follow suit then chances are its a trap

I'm gonna finish this thread by posting my blockfolio. These coins have been shilled here and some are promising. I want you to make it user. Im not saying these coins will make you rich. But maybe one of them will. Also, I picked up some NXS yesterday and recorded it here...normally I do it on my excel sheet on my computer but I havent been able to input it in there yet...I don't just own $500 of NXS lol.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-21-13-28-47.png (1440x2880, 361K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-21-13-28-52.png (1440x2880, 352K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-21-13-28-58.png (1440x2880, 402K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-21-13-29-03.png (1440x2880, 375K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-21-13-29-07.png (1440x2880, 319K)

pls more advice how to stay poor

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-21-13-29-12.png (1440x2880, 346K)

Your gf would have sex with me. If you had one ;) based purely on my portfolio

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-21-13-29-16.png (1440x2880, 362K)

I have also noticed that XMR is ironically a more stable currency than BTC.

Btw what's your quickest and most reliable news source? Telegram is pretty unreliable cause of faggotry spam.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-21-13-29-20.png (1440x2880, 351K)

Please don't fucking tell me u split 500 bucks over dozens and dozens of random shitcoins and are actually writing this book about it...

If so, I'm selling my entire stack and out of crypto for a few years. Been a fun year. Let the normies drown themselves with their brainlet tears for a bit.

Genuinely a useful bit of info... thanks user

Can you read? Check my previous posts or fuck off lol

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-21-13-29-24.png (1440x2880, 362K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-21-13-29-28.png (1440x2880, 359K)

Like anyone will read your 50 back to back posts lmao.
It's going to be funny seeing 95 out of your 100 coins go to 0 while the others might go x3-5.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-21-13-29-32.png (1440x2880, 364K)

If you weren't a normie you wouldnt be here. You would be off on an island fucking a female that doesnt like you like the biz bros that made it already. But instead you're stuck here. And trust me, as long as you read this post, which you will, I'll be happy

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-21-13-29-37.png (1440x2880, 336K)

Last one. Good luck lurkers. And for the user that asked me where I get my info.

Twitter
YouTube
Medium (babys first news source I know)
Telegram groups

But mostly charts

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-21-13-29-41.png (1440x2880, 339K)

Why's that?
I own a flat with a nice balcony in the city, have a nice job with good pay and on average I made the same money as my wage every month with crypto shitcoins for the last year.

I also broke up with my girlfriend last summer, bought a new motorcycle and when I want to date or fuck a girl, I use Tinder.

Besides that, I'm white, in Western Europe so no fucked up life like an ameritard, pajeet, chink or sandnigger.

It's no island, but comfy as fuck. But hey, you'll buy that island and hooker soon with your awesome diverse portfolio user. Good luck m8. I r8 8/8 gr8 b8.

Don't get up in your feelings next time lol that was too easy. Or you could continue your story user...

My man. When you planning to sell the JNT? I have such high hopes for that one.

I do own JNT but just to make this clear, I am just keeping an eye out on all these shitcoins. You just happened to say one that I own. Shit brother Im keeping that bitch until forever lol already made pretty good gains

what a fucking stupid waste of time to larp this hard and waste time showing all this shit to make autistic kids have a chuckle

Do you mean I larped about how much money I made? It wasnt that hard user...wouldve been more but the crash kinda fucked me

>crypto is a fickle bitch
Precisely why rebalancing, especially on short time frames like hourly, is so beneficial in this market.

Let's say I have 3 coins, A B and C. Coin C pumps 100%, I rebalance, then it drops back to original price, I rebalance. I just made 10%.

Another situation. Coin C halves in price. I rebalance. Then it comes back to its original price. I rebalance. Guess what? I still just made the same 10%. No kidding. Do the math yourself.

Rebalancing is the bomb because you beat HODL regardless what the market is doing, so long as there is asymmetrical movement across altcoins, which there always is because this is a highly inefficient and manipulated market. And it lets you buy low and sell high in a methodical, emotionless fashion that lets you still have a life and sleep soundly at night, expecially if you automate the task.

Dude, it's no wonder you're so fucking poor...

I completely agree. Thats all I have to say about that

I also learned how to cook healthy and try to start going to the gym from time to time but after a few weeks I get sick of it and stop going. It doesn't help that 80% of the people there are testosterone-fueled, sweaty idiots flexing in the mirror like retards. It's a shame though, because you do get fitter and healthier from it. So I stick with the healthy cooking only. My pasta sauces are becoming really delicious! Last week I tried whole-grain pasta, since apparently, it's healthier. I don't know if it is, but my shit smelled a bit different than usual so I guess it's better than normie-pasta. For more activity I'm going to buy a squat rack, bench and some weights or a nice bicycle, I'm not sure which one yet. Big muscles are so overrated but the long cardio dudes look like Auschwitz survivors so I'm kinda conflicted on that one. In the end, it's also a lot easier to grab a 4-pack of Monster cans (6-pack fucks up my sleep cycles) and start shit posting on biz. I usually take 2 red and 2 white ones. The red one are a bit sweeter so I start red, then white, then red and white again. And they're sugar free obviously so my blood sugar doesn't spike all evening.

now you listen to me, user. You don't blow your money on those comic books, you understand? They don't do you a damned bit of good, and the nude mags, you're gonna be inheriting mine when you're 16 anyway. Now look, the junk food and the candy just rots your teeth, gives you bad breath, and the girls run like hell. Stay the hell away from buying any rock TV shirts, or hip hop gear, or anything like that. Arcade games, pick out one that you can do, okay? ONE that you can do as opposed to a whole bunch of them that you don't know what the hell you're doing. Techno music just puts a hole in your brain - are, are you listening to me? Look at me when I'm talking to you!"

Attached: 7C0E6EE3-37A7-44B9-A9C1-B91345A55AA3.jpg (1200x800, 494K)

This guy gets it and WILL make it.

Agreed lol

I also want to add on to his post by saying that you CAN follow your dreams, but it takes hard WORK, a mind full of DEDICATION and the POWER of positive THINKING.

translation:
>be predictable and make the market as stable as possible pls
>don't buy altcoins, I want to buy them first
>especially don't fuck with the market when my PnD group tries to push something up by 20-30%, which is about all a well organized PnD group can do.
>Don't take risks, I'll take those.

What stops you pouring away a good coin into a dying one, over and over?

How many coins should one do this with? And doesn't it end up cucking you on big moves? I guess maybe not if you do it just every week or less.

I'll run some simumalations

>don't take risks, I'll take those

LMAO

For sure user lololololol

What a nodick thread by a nodick OP. You have no penis dude.

MAN GANG MAN GANG

Decent portfolio OP just one thing...

Lookup AXP. You're welcome.

Enjoy retirement

Attached: PP.png (482x602, 828K)

Tell me the next guaranteed 1000x coin, and I'll drop $100 on it today

Will do

user pls if I knew I would tell you. My money is on NXS. Partially because of mma gag bur check out the new they got today.

AND THIS IS NOT MY PORTFOLIO. THIS IS JUST A LIST OF SHITCOINS I AM MONITORING

White pasta is death (literally, it forces the flesh eating bacteria in your gut to eat straight off your intestine instead of eating their meal on insoluble fibers)

Always eat wholegrain pasta, this isn't a joke. Let the normies eat the white pasta

Wtfk...Jow Forums fag?

dude in pic is a major boomer now

Thanks user, fuck normie pasta then. Whole-grain tastes pretty good too.
What about spelt pasta? It's easier to find here than whole-grain...

row row fight da powah

Attached: Bitcoin vs Coreiath.png (1029x1099, 392K)

terrible advice and you sound like you're below 100 iq

>he took the bait
just shut the fuck up if you cant contribute

are you literally in all the coins on your folio? if you are you're fucking retarded

If it's WHOLE GRAIN spelt it's fine. If it's white spelt it's not.

Spelt is literally just another form of wheat. If it is whole grain spelt, you're good. Same with Einkorn (what I eat personally), Emmer, Soft Red, Hard White, etc. It's all the same shit, just get whole grain.

Checked

This is the most retarded thread I've read on Jow Forums today. Congrats.

what a pathetic waste of bandwith this thread is

The fuck are you talking about faggot, this is Jow Forums

#
Thank you user, time to switch grocery stores. Shouldn't have trusted the fucking sandnigger behind the counter to have non-flesh eating pasta in the first place.

Am I reading this right? Five Hundred fucking dollars and he's lecturing about how to trade?

With enough WILLPOWER and DEDICATION that 500 dollar could be worth MILLIONS in the near future.

Holy shit I've said this like 3 times already. These are just the shitcoins I am monitoring. I have 7 coins that I hold

FSN
NXS
NEO
BTC
JNT
GVT
7th coin I wont say
And a smaller stack for "day" trading, if you wanna call it that

You do know how to sage right fucking newfags I swear

My id changed because I connected to a friends Wi-Fi. One more thing I wanna add

>get it where you fit it in

Obviously you can make money with coins that are worth 1 sat. You can also make money farming shrimp . Do what you gotta do bb

Biz seems angry today tho lol did y'all lose money today or what

why the fuck would you hold a dying coin? how retarded were you to buy into it in the first place?

you still have to have a brain . . .

You're right, there can be losing situations when you rebalance. When one coin in your folio goes up, and then up some more, and then up some more, and then up some more... etc, and then never comes back down, it'll fuck you. Same if a coin goes down, down, down, down, and then gets delisted forever. But in the vast majority of scenarios, most coins follow broad market trends asymettrically, so A pumps, then you skim off some profit and put it in B and C, then B pumps, then you skim off some profit and put it in C, and then C pumps. Then one of them corrects, you fill in the dip, then the next corrects, you fill it in, etc. And you come out way ahead.

Run your own backtests, they're easy enough to simulate. I recreated the backtester on shrimpy.io's website in like two hours, but with a whole suite of binance coins to pick from instead of the shitcoin selection on their site. I ran 18000 1-hour rebalance simulations over a 5-month period, the average gain over HODL was 40% and only 4% of scenarios were negative at the end vs HODL. Extrapolate that 40% over a year, even conservatively that's double annual returns versus HODL.

>don’t day trade
This is confirmed a pussy faggot from reddit this is what they always say. I’ve cashed out my original investment 3 times day trading you reddit homo go back

OP here. Some would say link is a dying coin. I don't hold any but I know some anons here that will keep their cubes until they hit 1 cent. They would probably buy more...

Attached: 1526857685783.jpg (670x1024, 154K)

These guidelines are for newer players to the game. I've made money day trading too but Im not down to waste my life when I can make money by relaxing and picking good coins. by all means, keep looking at charts for hours on end lol
>reddit
At least call me a low iq incel, is that really the best you can do?

you're all over the place fruitcup. goddamn shitcoins and chink shitcoins buy low sell high bullshit. nothing you've drunk babbled is useful.

I added that one because of the other anons that claim they made money day trading or farming bullshit or whatever the case may be. Feel free to ignore the thread you fucking faggot lol

Fair enough. Day trading is better is personal preference, I enjoy staring at charts. I also trade with 2k and make an easy $100+ A day. Most I’ve made was $500 in one day but I convert back to fiat mostly and I buy icos on idex

no one cares dipshit. we aren't your interactive diary. your advice is trash.

Great strategy. I will say this. Theres no better feeling to jump into a coin before liftoff. Better than cumming desu easy money is the best money

Yet you keep replying. If you read a few posts before acting like a faggot you wouldn't be called one. This is for the lurkers that are new. Don't you have money to lose or something....or maybe shout how link will go 1000 eoy. Yeah, that'll get them on your side

checked

Also checked. Quads of truth, not even mad

why are you saying i'm replying like i don't know i'm replying? your responses are as poor as your advice.

So are you my interactive diary now? Or are just here to be a faggot again

Im guessing you just wanna be a faggot lol keep replying brother. Or sage if you know how... ;)

>Nobody is gonna hack you for your $500 stack
They wont your 100$ 500$ 10k$ stack but they hack the fucking exchange funds and everybody lost their money.
If y in for long term better thinking about a cold wallet ,usb or paper wallet to store your shitcoins.

WHAT ARE THOOOOOSE

Very good advice, thanks for not being a total shit head. If anybody gets hacked its gonna be cryptopia or idex...just got a feeling

Please see the following

My id changed cause I changed Wi-Fi.

Does anybody actually read the whole thread?

nothing in this fucking world is safe and inhackable. Remember this the only code can't be hacked is the code that never be written.
There's always some fucking asshole that what to ruin aything for no reason even if there is a reason, you are the one who get rekt after all

You suck dickhead
You got in bull market and held. Gj
Things changed. Trading is how you survive bear.

Thanks again man

You should HODL and take profit when you first begin. I day trade occasionally but if you're new to crypto you're very fucking liable to lose. Again, these are guidelines to those lurking that are new. Also fuck bears I hope all shorts get eaten up by the real players

itt

advice from a boomer who has only had to master buying in his life.

Yeah. YOU are too stupid to trade.

I've said this several times already. I do day trade from time to time. I don't advocate it to rookies. Notice how I didn't mention shorts/longs either until the other user mentioned bears

You guys really gotta work on your attention spans. It would take you 5 mins to read all posts, less if you just highlighted the OP ones.

Im gonna monitor this thread but I hope it helped some of you. Ever since joining watchbros telegram (I made my money beforehand, relax), I really am trying to help other anons. He's big on giving back for some reason...he also convinced me to double down on NEO even though its going thru shit. Honestly tho most of you are niggers that deserve to hang and I hope you lost money today. But for those that may have gotten something out of this, good luck

Attached: 1526715511139.jpg (500x332, 86K)

so the anons here are too stupid to day trade, but you're smart enough? kek

Im gonna let you figure that one out darling. Maybe read some previous posts...at your own pace

I don't think that I'll do that

>day trade or swing trade
I just popped onto biz to ask a related question because I have a few btc sitting around on gdax but I'm disapointed to find out they don't allow shorting so can't really day trade with that, I guess I could buy low and sell high and wait for it to go low and buy low and...so on. Give me good reason why I shouldn't transfer my bitcoins to Kraken and start day trading or swing trading.

there is none. if you have good risk management and a good strategy, then you'll be fine. doesn't look very bullish right now, there could be some nice shorting opportunities in the near future