Have you come to Japan? How was it?

Have you come to Japan? How was it?

Attached: IMG_1666.jpg (640x427, 89K)

Airin District

Attached: images (18).jpg (384x384, 15K)

I didn't. But I'd like to visit coutryside Japan and maybe Kyoto. Concrete Jungles are not my thing.

Attached: Tokyo.jpg (1215x814, 428K)

Are Japs violent towards obvious tourists, specifically Europeans (white people) that are indistinguishable from Americans?

Osaka was the most filthy place in Japan that I've visited, even tho it was cleaner than other cities around the world, it was surprising to see how different it was compared to Kyoto for example. And the people in Osaka were pretty "rebellious" too, crossing red signs or not respecting traffic, throwing trash etc

Osaka

Attached: latest[1].png (640x480, 242K)

Osaka,Kyoto
Cheap and close it was nice

Osaka

Attached: 1538034247194.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Osaka

Possibly in Okinawa, but your average 5'5 140lb Japanese man isn't going to be violent against anybody lest alone a white devirul.

Yeah me and my were backpacking and visited japan for about 3 weeks. Went to Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and Hiroshima.

Loved it all, apart from the chinese tourists.

Attached: IMG_0788.jpg (3264x2448, 2.03M)

everyone there either ignores you or if you have to interact they are super nice. perfect

>everyone there either ignores you or if you have to interact they are super nice.
pretty much

like these machines i used. dont even have to talk to a waiter, just order and collect. fucking incel country

Attached: IMG_0343.jpg (3264x2448, 2.01M)

based Japan

It was nice. Although one time i was in a bath, I saw an old man stealthily masturbate until he had an erection, and then sit opposite to me so it was visible.

I think he was trying to show off.

Hot. what happened next?

altho seriously me and my mate were in a naked onsen with a load of naked japs, fucking well cozy

sounds gay desu

Osaka
Kyoto
Tokyo
Sapporo
Hakodate

I liked Kyoto the most

Grills there weren't as trashy compared to the other places I've been to and they're really nice too

>pic of Osaka Kimchi land
>call it Japan

>this retard doesn't know the ticketing machines in cheap restaurants without cashers
this aussie flag again
kys asap

Attached: omg.jpg (860x1624, 212K)

Went to Tokyo, Hiroshima, Kyoto and Osaka.
It was great! Really enjoyed visiting all the old castles and landmarks. Food was great, the sushi was cheaper than at home while being of higher quality. People were quiet and respectful towards other people in public, like at home. The cities were clean and the trains went on time.
Japan was oddly a lot like Sweden while being very different at the same time.
10/10 would go again.

I thought they all know judo.

I'd like to visit Japan once desu

>Japan was oddly a lot like Sweden
That makes me NOT want to go to Japan.

I'm sure he means Sweden 30 years ago, when it was objectively a god tier country.

Oh no!

I'm very glad you enjoy the trip!

Attached: 12A6AABD-060C-4D13-96D8-3B7E6AFCDC4F.jpg (3264x2448, 2.16M)

Wow truly a loss for the Japan and the international community that enjoys sharing an aisle with 150kg manchildren.

>incel country
WTF I love Japan now

I know a guy who literally made a kid fall off his bike from the surprise of seeing a foreigner deep in the countryside.

Is that a pic from Australia?

>convenience is incel
*snap*