There's an asteroid heading to Earth and it's a big one

There's an asteroid heading to Earth and it's a big one.
Fortunately a bunker had been constructed in a mountain that will provide shelter to 1 million people allowing them survive and repopulate the Earth.
Explain to me why you would ever invite black people to live in that bunker?

Attached: asteroid-961199.jpg (590x350, 37K)

What happens when you need slave labour to pick your crops? Which other people are thick enough to be subjugated in mass numbers?

The Irish.

Are you gay or something?

Attached: 1536926229500.jpg (1024x1024, 244K)

Explain to me why you would ever invite americans in that bunker?

I'd invite 999 999 women xDDDDD haha benis in bagina

You're American too.

I wouldn't.

I dont mind blacks, but it would be better for humanity if they evaporated.

lmao

BASED

I'd invite everyoe but whites

Implying the rubber dingy you arrived on from Libya wouldn't be shelled and all you wogs drown in the Med.

Yes thou are the cancer of the word

i'd prefer to die

Why invite wh*tes? O why even am*ericans?

Attached: 1537561349090.jpg (698x698, 151K)

I would pick up West-Norwegian people. The rest can die.

Explain to me why I shouldn't destroy the bunker so everybody dies for good?

You're a fucking nigger, lmao

Because there's a secret second bunker that you don't know about.

Attached: 07a0a66bd8ed4edfbef759f39ddd6044.jpg (1024x1276, 119K)

Ignoring all the memes. It would be an interesting dilemma deciding who gets to be part of such a thing. Where would it be located? Do people with criminal convictions get to be part of the selection? Who runs it all?

>see thread
>oh boy maybe he asks why should i be in that million
>shit shit what am i good at, i have a big dong and make women come but im not einstein
>open thread
>WHY NIGGERS UUAGAA BOOGGAA
fucking americans i swear im gona liquidate you

For real it would be owned by Elon Musk and there would be NO MEDIA

You're not invited.

You can have a bunker all you want but it wont matter for shit when the asteroid hits the place the bunker is burried underneath of.

I would voluntarily refuse to enter that bunker. You can all sort your shit out when I'm gone. Enjoy your niggers.

i'd invite everyone but the chinese and the americans.

For starters, would probably make sure scientists make up a decent portion of that population, mainly people that can begin filtering the water ASAP. Would probably need labor of some sort (preferably farming). Population control would be vital for the first few months, i.e. heavy birth control. We don’t want our resources to go thin. We wouldn’t wouldn’t allow gays unless they’re old and knowledgeable, bi people could potentially get mixed in (however gay relationships would have to be polygamous with straights once the all clear to breed is given). People who are fat would probably be excluded, as well as people with severe crimes attached to their name. Mentally disabled will unfortunately not be able to go in (unless of course they have something to offer). Male-Female ratio also should be 50/50. If blacks meet that criteria, I guess they should be allowed in.
Anyway, that’s how I’d divide it

I want to watch a disaster movie now.
Suggest me a good disaster movie pls.

Those who survive outside the bunker will be fit to that labor.