Based and redpilled

Attached: f168if99cbj11.png (1440x1207, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow... This is exactly what Tengri said

Attached: 2734061_0.jpg (630x630, 79K)

I wonder how history will remember that tiny country surrounded by bigger enemies who also make a high % of their own demography despite being an ethno state

Why are jews so edgy

>Israel was the only democracy in the middle east
>That was on the path of human progress
>Surrounded by countries which had medieval mindset.
>Who were then soundly trounced because they were weak cucks who were scientifically and technologically backward.

Based

Attached: jewish-pepe.jpg (450x294, 53K)

Attached: jew who fights jewish control - eric clopper.png (722x639, 412K)

i thought jews were supposed to be smart?
>winners are strong
no shit

Jews are endorsing the holocaust now?

Wtf this is real
Get me out AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: OperationDinkleberg180.jpg (720x544, 70K)

funny how a Jew made this post when they were literally about to wiped out until they got help from other countries. I fucking hate G*rms. couldn't even finish the job.

Germans lost WWII, Hans.

Yet they had power over the jews in their camps.

You didn't know about this? Kek. Bibi sounds like an anime villain lol.

Well he is the best choice we currently have
It's either religious control, mega commie leftist shit or bibi.

This is pure fascist rhetoric (and that's a good thing).

Well I hope he lives long enough till you find an alternative then.

How many Palestinians does he want to shoot this time

A Hasidic Israel would be interesting.

You took some POWs but Jews won the war.

KILLEM

based

the modern state of Israel is almost as bad as the Nazis

omae wa mou shindeiru

Attached: netanyahu.jpg (282x294, 18K)

Jews are defending themselves against literally genocidal Arabs.

In what ways were Nazis defending themselves?

As absolutely based: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Israel
>tiny Israel fucking handing it to the entire middle east
>again and again and again

against commies? stupid jew lmao

Israel hasn't even put a dent into the Palestinian population. For being one of the most publicized conflicts in history, its far from being the deadliest.

Honestly the only way certain whiteoids will learn is when they start having significant Muslim population.

So why the fuck do jews complain about all the times they were evicted or killed throughout history then?

They were weak but now they must be strong

So therefore everyone's actions were justified against the Jews because when pity and mercy was took upon them they decided instead to become the oppressors thus proving all the historic conspiracy theories about Jews correct in the first place? Bibi's a retard that's not doing his people any favours.

Imagine an article in 1940
>German Jews think higher of Germany than German gentiles

The comparisons of Israel to the Nazis are retarded

The Israelis have actually built themselves up and fought after being shit on for centuries. Better than what most Nigs in America have done

Attached: Screenshot_20180927-110227_Chrome.jpg (1080x1479, 617K)

Twitter screencaps should be an instaban on Jow Forums.

No it's just that your mind is on Jow Forums

Jews are not "the oppressors" of Arabs just because they aren't willing to roll over and die.

Jews know better than anyone that showing weakness will get them killed.

So Jews should just have left their holy land to the Brits and Arabs and not have tried to take it back and defend it at all? I find it hilarious that people think of Jews, a tiny minority being oppressors to Arabs.

עם חזק עושה שלום

Retards. Inability to accept a two state solution and moving your capital to Jerusalem just to stir up sectarian division isn't a desire to not show weakness, it is pure brazen stupidity resulting from having an extremely inept politician who only gets away with his ineptitude due to pro-zionist sentiments in America and a false sense of security due to Trump's administration bending backwards for them.

Keep being deluded idiots though, I am sure Bibi really gives a fuck about the Jewish people when he brings them closer and closer to full blown war with neighboring countries when his contingency plan is a private jet to the US while everyone dies.

Why the fuck are people so dumb?

Jews were always a tiny minority, if they had the numbers they would be the most unstoppable people in the world. Sometimes numbers are the only thing that matters, it's why the soviets beat the Germans during WW2

The capital was in Jerusalem long before Trump, and America didn't help Israel win their War for Independence.

Time for Arabs to get over it--Jews are people too.

this is true though

So they finally admit Hitler did nothing wrong, i'll keep that in mind.

Attached: 1525420247743.jpg (627x629, 143K)

>2018
>Israel still exist
JUST

>surrounded by countries with medieval mindset
You forget that Lebanon exists

>hey bro you forgot the country defacto ruled by a hardline terrorist organization and funded by an Islamist regime is actually secular

Aren't the lebanese a majority christian nation?