What does it mean to have the Highest State Title "A National Hero" in your country?

Attached: Colonel Anatoly Chepiga & his fellow GRU officer.jpg (2048x1536, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xeFnqkkNjno
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZJiYQIbF7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They look innocent. Russia is good guy they never bother any one.

Of course, Donald. Good boi.

> serve your country, quietly doing dirty jobs that somebody has to
> fight in chechnya killing ragheads
> kill them so good you get a fucking colonel and a title of hero
> get promoted, train in lanuages and whatnot just te be sent on a shitty amateurely planned mission to dispose of a traitor
> be thrown under the bus with national television imlying you're a homo and be ,ade fun of by a virgin synochka on Jow Forums
actually quite sad, the guy didn't deserve it

what does he deserve

Death and the destruction of Russia

at least a life-long seat on a Federation Council and die of cancer being made fun of by some guy that never served
well, if he was son of a general or something

but actually quiet retirement, loving family and/or lots of cash, hookers and gashish, whichever way he prefers

Forgot to add about that clown: travelling and poisoning by radiological / chemical weapons of people around the world.

then what he got has nothing to do with Jow Forums
switch with a lowly private and he would have gotten the same, it is his dealings with russian and got him what he seemingly undeserved

that was just one mission. because why have a pattern? the few GRU killings we 'know' about include PSS gun killings of Chechen 'refugees' in Turkey, for example. Weapon is usually tailored to the mission I think

It almost looks like the point was to show brits would do fuck all about it. Probably done in response to something Putin would only mention in his memoires. Because let's be honest, it's not like a dead British hobo is worse than *insert a random person killed as a result of MI6 operation* in a *insert country*.

>Putin
Why did this dick lie to us and Jow Forums that "Ruslan Boshirov" is a real name and col. Chepiga is "a civilian"?

Attached: busted_putin.jpg (344x146, 4K)

> why a politician lied
Not sure how to answer that lol
But for example from the point of politics, if putin admits it openly, brits would be forced to respond openly too. As long as he denies it, even if everybody knows it, the pressure on may to respond is smaller, so she can use 'sanctions', at least openly.

>Chepiga
Not another Ukrainian please! LMAO

>Litvinenko (target) vs Lugovoi and Kovtun (killers)
>Skripal (target) vs Chepyga (killer)

Hohols must die though

>brits would be forced to respond
Are you fucking serious?

The Brits blew it. What they could accomplish is to expel 2 dozens of spies with diplomatic passports.

UK is finished LOL

preferred the story that they were just two gay lads who loved cathedrals desu

if putin actually said 'yah I did it whatcha gonna do about it' the political pressure on may cabinet would be huge cause all those brit delusions of grandeur would come to a peak. every chav would be fuming at the mouth for russian blood

just isn't the same when he doesn't admit it. because, humans are weird and societies work in weird ways.

>mfw Russians would rather drop the charade and admit they were assassins than say they were gay

Attached: 1531108565080.png (441x302, 58K)

The entire "case" that the Brits made up to blame Rusdians is flawed. There is nothing to admit.

The agrumentation is BS

come on
litvinenko wasn't convicing cause all the secrecy, but this is
after the interview it's clear as fuck putin did it cause the brits pissed him off somewhere, somehow

Well, Nina Ricci

mate nobody listens to you or the volga german on anything to do with Russia, you've shitposted yourselves out
get a proxy and be a bit more subtle

Did they find "the weapon" used?

I don't believe anymore Putin knows what he is doing

come on bro
i know you mean well but
come on
the interview
come on
they went after a traitor and some hobo died
politicians have to deny it but we're all 'anonymous' here at least to each other if not to our respective FSBs
i personally too badly about this, most countries do worse shit every day

It means you fabricated shit so it's just one out of a million non stories that culminates into background noise that easily melds into the drums of war in a way that no one notices or even thinks odd.

You did not answer my question:
>where is the actual weapon?

I don't care about the interview. I didn't see it.

Charlie is dying BTW. So sad. Meninghitis

if you knew better than Putin you'd be Putin
he's not doing badly if we look long-term
in 50 years, the death of a single brit wouldn't mean shit, and the death of a traitor would be seen as legit target
because in 50 years media, history books, and public opinion won't treat murder in europe worse than murder in the middle east. even now, 6 billion people don't give a shit.

we only have trouble cause the countries that are angry have some residual power. being the first country to stop giving a fuck what the declining West thinks is being on the right side of history.

>Gashis from Gouston

>quietly doing dirty jobs that somebody has to
Why is killing dissidents "job that must be done"?

Attached: no way.jpg (744x825, 61K)

Attached: 1529433815152.jpg (645x773, 131K)

I agree with your final thought

Boshirov looks very Tatarian
while Chepiga is a Ukrainian name

>if you knew better than Putin you'd be Putin
No, I wouldn't. We don't alternation of power.

dissidents are those that oppose the government because of their ideas, through public work. a former uniformed officer that betrays a country's national security secrets, not out of conviction, but for profit, is the worst kind of a traitor
needs to be killed so there would be less of them in the future, obviously

It is sad that Western leaders think that their population are total idiots. I find it offending that they do not even try to find logical reason for their false flag ops.
-Hacking of voting booths
-Assad's gassing of its own population
-Putin personally orders to assassinate irrelevant ex-spy with an old soviet well known nerve gas 10 days before elections.

Western leaders (or those who give them orders) openly laugh at common people. They know that the people do not have means to influence the situation.
What's next? Will May claim that Putin brutally raped her during the last UN meeting and ask NATO to apply article 5 to recover her virginity? Will the West claim that Russian nuclear sub have driven over dozens of people at the market in Latvia? Will we read about Assad personally beheading civilians of Hama and drinking their blood?

Fucking circus.

Attached: Putin-to-Obama.jpg (870x502, 72K)

Actually, to correct myself, majority of westerners are total fucking idiots and as naive as schoolkids

Attached: smZkZ95Ey48.jpg (492x604, 55K)

well yeah
hyperbole
point is we don't have the information the guy has, we can't how how we would act in his position

my opinion of the guy is he wants to be remembered well in history books, has some delusions of grandeur, wants to be 'father of a nation'. and my opinion is this killing is a message to the brits, possibly a response to some successful brit operation against russian spies or troops somewhere. it's just a guess of course, i know fuck all. overall he's not great, but he's not a complete failure

Russians are unironically based

Attached: 3abe1264c4f2ba0a6c511988fa1947f7.png (881x730, 699K)

May was raped???? Is there a video to see or it's just another #MeToo bs?

Attached: download (2).jpg (275x183, 5K)

Unfortunally, it's UK-based Belling Cat

Priceless!

Attached: PAY-Roman-Abramovich.jpg (615x409, 42K)

>Belling Cat
Russians are still b a s e d though

How did you realize that he is our troll?

Apologize now

Attached: 56603fc2c3618801718b460e.jpg (900x500, 141K)

>bellingcrap
Takes something2 that looks like something1 and then posts it as proff. Here, I can do his work too and everyone who doesnt believe me acn suck my balls
youtube.com/watch?v=xeFnqkkNjno
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZJiYQIbF7s

Attached: 1538072323580.png (881x730, 542K)

to be nationalist