Do you consider Balkan people to be European?

Do you consider Balkan people to be European?

If they aren't, then how come even the uberAryan Schweinsteiger married one?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (960x530, 70K)

Most kids I see through my everyday life are blonde including myself when I was a child. Mine darkened to brown with age as did most people's, some kept it light or dark blonde and some even ginger. What does that make us ?

yes, aside from albanians who i don't even consider human

t. serb

Brown people.
Albanians are exactly the same as Serbs, Greeks, Turks and the rest of the Balkan shitters. Why you all hate each other so much despite being literally identical I will never understand.

Because slavic women are made for DEUTSCHLANDER SCHWANZ

How so? I never heard of any brown race being yellow-haired as children?

Attached: india-country-top.jpg (1300x550, 136K)

albanians are muslim got raped so hard became turks, no they aren't white

t.

Attached: Bulgarian kids.jpg (850x478, 313K)

They didn't get raped, you said it yourself, they became Muslim

Also to answer the question: Balkan people are definitely European. It's retarded to say they aren't

Do you think albanians were white in pre-ottoman era?

Yes, north africans
They're mostly descended from the prehistoric inhabitants of the region, just like the serbs, greeks, bulgarians, turks etc

NPCs should understand that most of your ancestors are not the conquerors and subjugators, but the people those conquerors subjugated.

We're ethnic peoples descending from a former tribe known as Thracians. We're a homogenous group thats found nowhere else in the world. Sure, due to our geographical location, being the gateway between Europe and Asia, we had our share of intermixing but for fuck sake we never mixed with africans or indians of the sort. The only non-native groups we have are gypsies and pomaks which were the leftover bulgaro-turks after the ottoman empire and they live in their own segregated communities and not all of them look like brown nomads. Most of them were kicked out during commie times and the ones that remained were forced to change their names to slavic sounding ones. How can you even call pic related ''brown'' or ''north african'' ?

Attached: IMG_8291.jpg (1600x1067, 259K)

Do you consider thracians to be the same as Bulgarians? For example I'm half thracian from eastern Thrace, what would you say?

To me, thracian is a synonym for bulgarian. From the first history lessons at school we're taught of our thracian ancestry. Then come the proto-bulgars from Volga river but they are eventually melted down in the thracian gene-pool. So actually yes, you do carry our blood within you.

>If they aren't, then how come even the uberAryan Schweinsteiger married one?

afaik normies and normal minded people dont have the same mindset as autists on a chinese cartoo forum

I get that but it annoys me to say I carry your blood. I carry thracian and not Bulgarian blood, though from your standpoint it's the same. I believe that Greek thracian have similarities with Bulgarians but we don't have as much Slavic influence and genetics as you

greeks stink like rancid ass

Sorry, yes it really is just my point of view. We have different admixtures as we have more slavic-based looks and you have more typical med looks. I dont know though did your genetic pool change alot since ancient greek times?

No need to be upset, Hasan,

I am Volga german

We could say the same about you and Russia but that didn't stop Russians from steamrolling you.

Muslims didn't get raped you stupid fuck

I don't think so. Tests have been done that prove how modern Greeks are still the same as the ancient Greeks. It's undiable though that some mixing has occurred but that has happened to every place on earth and to different extents

No they arent. We have some disputes in ex-yu but mostly we all agree they are subhumans.

Based

Agreed, most everyone can agree Serves are subhuman

Attached: btfo.png (873x180, 11K)

Right one is the Bulgarian Lena Dunham and the other girl is grabbing her ass

Another Albozerg in diaspora, how strange, if you love your country so much why dont you live in it?

Attached: FB_IMG_1520930110831.jpg (720x508, 23K)

Didnt even know who that is until now.
>The more you know on Jow Forums

What does identifying Serves as subhuman have to do with supposedly loving my country? Was your pregnant mom exposed to too much depleted uranium or something, dogfucker?

Attached: 1516834767014.png (2546x1210, 2.26M)

tbqh it's beyond me how a fucking serb can call anyone a subhuman
>started 4 wars and lost them all in a decade
>only country in europe that all of europe agreed should be bombed
>confirmed dog and goatfuckers (even have literal brothels to fuck dogs)
>criminals are so mainstream that they aren't called criminals anymore, politicians and son of president take them for free in airplane trips
>country with highest interest in incest in the world, second being bangladesh
>only country in europe degenerate enough for a movie like serbian film to be shot, with underage actors getting fucked by their father
>iq in tests is either 89 or 71
at most we sell weed for money, but we don't do next level shit like this

Albanian calling someone an animal fucker, ahahahahha

Theres no dispute that theres hate in the air between us, Croats and Bosnian Muslims, but even they consider you to be a subhuman niggers who are only good at making baklava and burek. Thats a fact.

Yeah it's quite funny, but mentally disabled people are known to lack self awareness.

Attached: 1531753824012.jpg (295x404, 59K)

HAHAHA

Attached: 1536260428461.png (935x361, 32K)

Attached: goats sexually assaulted in serbia.jpg (571x720, 190K)

ZA DOM

Attached: trandated-tmill-memri-tv-rtp-first-of-all-the-only-29268222.png (500x303, 67K)

>shopped 2016 fb memes is all the Servelette's brain can come up with when confronted with hard truth
Grim. Then again it's partly our fault for giving a literal animal the benefit of the doubt and assuming it could take part in a discussion.

Attached: 1527970447628.png (539x497, 278K)

I depends a lot where you are from though. Eastern Bulgarians around the coast are with a big genetic greek influence and also look wise distinguishable from Western Bulgarians which also happen to be on average 180cm, whilst easteners 175cm. The common is the understanding of ourselves as Bulgarians, in reality its a thracian slav hellenic bulgar mix.

>memes that weren't even referring to albania itself vs facts

Attached: serbian.radical.chetnik.scum.jpg (319x249, 28K)

Europe = white, simple

Do you have Banica in Serbia or is all similar stuff just called Burek?

Attached: IMG_20180927_225600.png (500x443, 273K)

Grim.

Attached: 1526580228188.png (912x1572, 1.4M)

oink oink

Attached: 1508174737674.png (720x477, 354K)

The second

Attached: 220px-Burek_trokut_3.png (220x195, 87K)