22yo

>22yo
>$3.1k a month

How can I live in your country?

Attached: 1530547128029s.jpg (250x246, 6K)

>18 yo
>0€ month

Attached: FA637EC3BA004BBF85CCF8DD7F72E4CD.jpg (466x349, 37K)

pretty damn good op holy fuck

this

pretty damn good

Before taxes it would be a below average to average middle class wage. After taxes it would be an above average to upper middle class wage.

upper class if it is after taxes

Depends on where, in Tel Aviv (the most expensive city by far) you could probably live comfortably with roommates with a nice amount of money for spending, renting alone COULD probably be done in tel aviv but you'd have to live more modestly (you could always live it for another city, which would bring you back to living comfortably).
You could live pretty well relative to a uni student, but I doubt you could get much more than "pretty good in student terms" for that money, it's a pretty expensive country.

After taxes, it will be $2.5k

Attached: 608.jpg (709x765, 67K)

>tfw 8k a month in the third world

Attached: pepe.jpg (969x647, 445K)

>28y
>$9k after taxes

>$1.5k a month

How can I live in your country?

that's more than what my mom and dad make together desu

>roommates
how do people accept this? having some totally random cunt living with you. must be the most awful thing ever

In most of the US you'll have enough for rent and the other necessities with plenty left over for fun. In our more expensive coastal cities you'll be on a tighter budget but you can get by.

I lived in a little house with two friends when I was much younger and we argued a lot so I don't even know how it works with strangers. I need my solitude for sure.

Like a poor fag

nigga you'd be livin' large like fucking broader than broadway

Thanks for making me feel rich guys, I get $2.8k post tax

Teach me your ways tico

Pretty well. $1000 rent, $500-600 other expensives. Other money to fuck around with

You unironically make ¥300000 per month? If you're not bullshiting, how? English teacher I have to guess?

If you can work from home and don't have a succubus attached to you, very well. Rural places you can find a three bedroom two bath single story home for rent of $600 a month, and those places have cheaper food and gas too.

The average american makes 50% more, it's not that weird for the first world. It's pretty good for a 22yo jap though

You can afford all your bills and have a couple hundred extra a month for savings/whatever so long as you don't live in Toronto or Vancouver.

a cleaning lady makes more here

Like a somalian child in Paris, bretty good outside of it

I spent literally ¥300000 when I was there for a month and I ate and lived like a King.

>tfw 450usd a month
You f*rstoids don't know what playing on hard mode really is

How much is your rent? Or do you live at home?

Home parents left me. Combined services are 100. The rest is for living.

>1.1k BRL

You'll live in a favela basically.

>tfw 150 usd a month
you th*rdtoids don't know what playing on expert mode really is.

What do you eses do for work?

Office work

>19
>6.5k after taxes per month
Get fucked poorfags

c*shier
i do 60 hours a week AMA.

my boys

what's ur job?
sucking swiss dick?

Apartment in a comfy neighborhood in the nice part of town. High speed internet. You can pay someone to do all the chores. You can affort real food and imported things.

If you earn more than 1.5k you will live like a king here, and if you're a f*rstoid all the rochas will want your dick, unironically.

Attached: 1529462123407.jpg (1080x1080, 66K)

Just check the flag. You know the answer.

Que hace en Costa Rica señor sinaloense?

very upper middle class
also thanks to our regressive tax system you'll pay the same amount as someone who makes 1k$

Are there a lot of rochas in Ushuaia?

Wtf i want move to murica now

No you don't.

like a king
you could build a mansion if you like
for reference, my parents used to earn 7000$ per year

but i do

like god among men

I will make about same after i finish college

will probably never get anywhere near this income in my entire professional career

should have just listened to the go to university meme

I'm not from Ushuaia so idk, but I would believe they're more prude

I chuckled.

Attached: ACD563AC-5A98-47B7-91F3-19EBB0E364EC.jpg (1024x1017, 95K)

Why? If averange american makes about 4500$/month. I will never make that much money here

Oh that sucks. Is that a conservative area?

Where you choose to live makes a huge difference. The cost of living difference in L.A. vs a rural town in Alabama is stunning.

that average american doesn't exist, it's just the richer americans earning more than that, median american income is what you're looking for

What do you do user?

I have to guess rural is cheaper?

Making just over $54000 a year doesn’t make you anywhere close to rich, m8.

Much. I own a house in Wyoming that would cost 1-2 million dollars in most major cities. And I’m far from rich.

youd live like a king for that here

This. I'm around 70k and I still have no true control over my life.

that's your fault for being a millenial

>18500€ per year (after taxes)

will someone please hand me a gun

Like a motherfucking king in my redneck state.

Pretty well

You can have my gun when you pry it out of my cold dead hands.

$65,000/yr
Currently bouncing around Portugal to make my money go further. Planning to visa hop lower cost countries for a while

Attached: f7d.jpg (531x508, 71K)

Niggah you rich in my area

>21
>£2.5k a month
I still feel poor

>1000 rent

city fags are unironically retards.

I know. My mortgage payment is $550 for a 4 bedroom house.

You could have rent a small apartment in a very unattractive part in the town of a remote place. You would be able to sustain your self but not live comfortable. Those who don't work here can get up to 2500$ from the state to pay rent and things. They are considered very poor, like a heroin addict or a newly arrived immigrant from africa.