Georgia in NATO when?

Georgia deployed 174 troops to Afghanistan, and deployed 1,900 peacekeepers in 2010 for peacekeeping and counter-terrorism operations.

A total of 750–800 soldiers are being deployed since 2010, making Georgia the highest net contributor per capita to the coalition forces

Attached: artworks-000004843174-22xn1p-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 103K)

>counter terrorism

Destroying anti-west regimes so that you can exploit them for several decades doesn't count.

Attached: 1537717622733.jpg (520x678, 69K)

:3

Would poke the bear too much
Not a smart move when taking Abkhazia and South Ossetia

imagine being steamrolled by russia without even putting a fight and then stand there like that

So be it then i guess

ah yes, more puppet states, just what the world needs

Attached: 02806502.jpg (231x244, 15K)

Doesn't Iran own your country?

Why does an Arab suddenly think he knows anything at all?

>waah why don't america let's us suck his cock too

To be fair our cock does cum gold and medicine. The only other cock is Russia's and its shriveled in the past years, and only cums oil.

Doesn't matter wheter you suck the western or eastern cock, in the end the one getting fucked in the ass is you anyway, the leaders fill their pockets and the society in the said country end up fucked.

It really doesn't though. If it's concented, agreed upon fucking, it can be wonderful. Look at Canada, Japan, Germany, South Korea.

Because of basedness.
No globalism for you, Georgia.

Attached: Flag_of_Abkhazia.svg.png (600x300, 6K)

>Look at Canada, Japan, Germany, South Korea.
Pathetic pathetic pathetic.
No foreign policy of our own, because muh free trade and peace.

Do you prefer rt or press tv?

Fuck NATO, Georgians would get steemrolled if they joined the warmongering retards

Yeah your country sucks compared to the rest of the world uh huh
>wahhhh America eeebil!!!

cursed flags

>Stalin permanently destroys Russia's demographics
>now Georgians want to run away join the EU and NATO

Fuck off, Russia should just annex this shithole as a payback for Stalin.

>peacekeeping and counter-terrorism operations.
lmao fucking mercenaries. i hope they all die.

Literally this. But they labeled them as "peace keeping" whatever-the-fucks to double dip for two scoops. Good point.

Most of these countries only depend on US because they can't defend themselves from China and Russia. But from the moment their interests diverge from US govt they get buttfucked, in the long run they don't have "independence". The only reason these countries are what they are today it's because US invested a lot on making them their own overseas bases against their geopolitical rivals.

In your very first sentence you proved my argument correct. Bruh you're tripping all over yourself.

>t-they HAVE to suck a cock!
Yeah. They do. And it's our big, industrious, militant, learned, technological, artistic cock.

I didn't disagreed with you.

kys khachik

Wait what've we been doing I'm confused. Actually talking? Sorry I'm multitasking a bit.

Literal nigger

I said that puppet cunts aren't independent, you mentioned some of those, i complemented saying that they do it because they can't defend themselves against the big boys and you went full autism.

yes, and as a cucked puppet state citizen i have every right to denounce that shit

Ok that's fair. I agree they aren't fully independent in the slightest.

Attached: IMG_2671.jpg (348x303, 34K)

იდი ნახუი
რა ჩემი ყლე უნდათ ქართველ ჯარისკაცებს ავღანეთში შეგიძლია ამიხსნა? მართლა მშვიდობისმყოფელი ორგანიზაცია გგონია შენ ნატო? რუსეთის მწოველი და ამერიკის მწოველი ერთი ხუია ჩემთვის.

და რატომ უნდა უსურვო შენს საკუთარ ჯარისკაცებს სიკვდილი?
გააჯვი შენს საჩურკეთში, აზერბაიჯანი იქნება ეს თუ სომხეთი...

NO TOLKIEN RUNES

Speak English!

Attached: raivoaku.jpg (600x600, 86K)

Georgia should be annexed by turkey

fuck off, creatura

Attached: chaosmutt.jpg (401x599, 157K)

Georgia should be left as it is

You shouldnt be one saying this, my Elven brother.

Attached: 1502489393053.jpg (270x353, 25K)

>შენს საკუთარ ჯარისკაცებს
იდი ნახუი ვოლ.2 რაღა ნატოს მწოველები და რაღა კომსომოლები
ტიპები ფულის გამო მიდიან სხვა ქვეყნის დედის ტყვნისთვის და დესტაბილიზაციისთვის. აი სად საქართველო და სად ავღანეთი. რამდენი კაციც მოკლეს იქ იმდენჯერ შევაჯვი დედის პირში მაგათ.

Just tl;dr: what you're talking about please

Ravi isev martali xar, kartvelebi ixotsebian sadme trakshi arapristvis

Attached: 1524975110143.png (625x494, 568K)

Attached: 32434237543.png (420x458, 321K)

stalin

წაი თავი მოიკალი ბიძია, შენ და შენმა ლიბეროიდმა ძმებმა
ჩვენ ვიყოთ კარგად ვიღაც ავღანელი და ერაყელი ჩურკას დედაც არ მოვსტყან, საუკუნეები გვაწიოკებდნენ ხოდა ამოწყდნენ ერთიანად, მითუმეტეს ამით ფულს თუ გავაკეთებთ.

Mostly its insulting eachother. Rest is about conversation about should Georgian troops be in Afghanistan,

პირში ეტყვი ამას იმ ჯარისკაცებს? მიდი, გელოდები.

Attached: smuglilim.png (438x426, 106K)

Based and 140IQpilled

მაგარი აგუმენტებია. გელოდებით ჰა, ამიხსენით რა უნდათ ჩვენს ჯარისკაცებს ავღანეთში და ერაყში. თვითონ როგორც უნდა გვიყენებენ და რამე რო მოხდეს და დაგვარტან რუსებმა ჩაგვიკიდებენ ყლეში ისევ. ქუქოლდის პოზიციას აპრავებთ ფაქტიურად.

I could see both Georgia and Armenia added to NATO now that it looks like Turkey will be kicked out.

მუსლიმ პიტალოებს ვხოცავთ და ფულს ვაკეთებთ

>YEAH KILL EM
epik
წავედი დავიძინე

Attached: 1528676087442.png (1528x1184, 53K)

ზუსტად. რაც მეტი მაგათიანი გაწყდება მით უკეთესი მსოფლიოსთვის და პირველ რიგში ჩვენთვის.
წადი და იწიკვინე სტრასბურგში და ჰააგაში ჰეით სპიჩის გამო თუ გინდა.

ხალხს ვიცავთ კრეტინი თალიბების და ალ-ქაიდასგან

Attached: uJongsg.png (461x660, 138K)

ბაყაყი წყალში ყიყინებს

Attached: PepeTheFrog.jpg (707x471, 30K)

დაჯექი, ათიანი