I don't understand why I am so(for lack of a better term) so 'tsundere' for this country...

I don't understand why I am so(for lack of a better term) so 'tsundere' for this country. Does Anyone else feel the same about it?

Attached: unitedstates.png (920x569, 54K)

>I don't understand why I am so(for lack of a better term) so 'tsundere' for this country. Does Anyone else feel the same about it?
Yes

yes

:)

Because it's not like you like us or anything and we're idiots

Different culture. These Americans live in other dimension. I enjoy Trump in my news feed. Never seen this in politics before.

We're not mortals

I'm Yandere

Grim.

Attached: 1532359039852.jpg (344x344, 18K)

I’m live here and “tsundere” sums up my feelings pretty well.

Youre literally our satrapy.

GRIM.
I don't mind the individuals, but America is shit country that I don't feel has any actual redeeming qualities beyond what any other country has.

Attached: 1533160308569.png (384x390, 153K)

what are some good qualities about britain

Our entertainment seems widely regarded as above average.

Safety..

Thanks to us.

Some of the best music in the world.

If all American media were to disappear tomorrow I don't think my life would change.

Gotcha, too easy.

Attached: 1499194532272741.png (375x523, 303K)

You'd be dreadfully bored, whether you want to acknowledge that fact or not

Attached: 1533336611813.jpg (285x322, 46K)

Not a self hating American or particularly Anglophile but Britain per capita has us beaten by far in quality entertainment and music

Oh yeah, everyone's all about British movies and music around the globe right now--wut were you even thinking? The UK is entirely irrelevant now.

A country should be judged on how it treats and looks after it's people, and yours treat you like dirt.

I beg to differ
Don't know why you'd assume such a base thing either
Certainly you don't believe banter to be fact, right?

Attached: 1537747410538.png (285x271, 136K)

Of course not, entertainment isn’t a necessity. None of that changes the fact that our media is popular.

And please keep In mind i’m not claiming we’re the best, simply that we produce entertainment at an above average level and quantity and that that is a redeeming quality.

>no healthcare
>no safety nets of any description (unless you're extremely rich)
>police brutality and murder on a daily basis

Maybe a government should be judged on that, not necessarily a country. We rank near the top of any charitable giving list you can find.

I have healthcare, objectively some of the best in the world
I could choose to go out on the dole, but I don't out of principles, of which I will not betray; something routinely shown to be not above Europeans
And police here, in my locality, have been consistently rewarded as some of the best in the US, which might not seem like much to you as you obviously just watch headlines for controversies like most foreign vultures, but it certainly counts

Perhaps you should seek proper education on the nations you so lovingly scold before acting as an authority on it, hm?
Makes you look terribly uneducated

Attached: 1533856434338.jpg (235x300, 18K)

You’re personal experience doesn’t negate statistics, m8.

Neither does your opinion

You have more police killings a year than we've had for 20 years combined.

And?

And? The police aren't supposed to be state-sponsored execution squads in a decent country.

I havn’t really given that yet.

But you’re no wrong to get fed up with euros assuming conditions in L.A. or Chicago apply across the whole country.

>tsundere

I think actual US haters who hide real nationality exist in Jow Forums.who are suffering right now by Trump sanctions?

We had under 1000 last year, in a population well over 300 million. While that’s bad, your exaggeration is absurd.

Per capita the figures are still insane.

Attached: citizens-killed-by-police.jpg (514x344, 20K)

STOP BEING Tsundere

>If all American media were to disappear tomorrow I don't think my life would change.
What would you do without Jow Forums?

No, they enforce the law
If that means bloodshed so be it

Not so much fed up, more just mildly amused
It's the equivalent of an American claiming the entirety of France is Paris, and while Europeans will be giddy to point out the absurdity of the notion, when they do the same unto the US the hypocrisy will always get a grin out of me

I admited it’s bad, but you’re being a retard if you think 1000 deaths spread out over a year in a nation our size has a serious impact on the lives of average citizens.

And I’m not even getting into the fact that most of those “victims” were armed.

It's not really that insane when the places where this happens are 40% black

Maybe is media and government propaganda.

I-It's not like we like you guys or anything... b-baka...

I have no idea what you are trying to say or ask, bud

In what way

you can come here if you want to

then its racism

It's common sense

It's not a cops job to throw his life away so people don't think he's racist

pay for your tv license m8

its because murica's number 1, success breeds jealousy, but the shit we is primarily because of bible thumpers (of all kinds), niggers, the govt., or the constant threat of the unchecked avarice of the major corporations and the power they hold