Has anyone else noticed that a lot of posters on Jow Forums have started being nicer to America...

Has anyone else noticed that a lot of posters on Jow Forums have started being nicer to America? It seems like it happened after that one incident in Texas and the mattress. This is very strange...

Attached: 1536211221044.jpg (4392x2272, 1.7M)

>
>

you are reading another Jow Forums then, i guess your president wasnt laughed at either

I assume you have completly broken down from the bullying and are hallucinating.
I feel sorry for you.

I mean nicer than normal

Now you guys are just making stuff up

I wanna play dungeons and dragons with some Jow Forumsfags

It's because all mutt memeing threads are immediately deleted

>no norf or souf

I love this pic

What is the name of the class for Gondola?
Boomer is ranger, Spurdo is barbarian, so it's not either of those. Bard is the only other class coming to mind, but he has no instruments?

t. Janny

Attached: 1538003125135.jpg (607x720, 203K)

This may be a too complex idea for you to understand since it has to do with social interactions with humans, but -- and hear me out here, getting an emotional reaction from colleagues in this manner--especially in the politically realm--is not a bad thing. A bunch of people just showed their hand.

Hating trump is 2D and showing your contempt for trump is NPC-tier. You might as well just give Trump everything he wants if your level of tact is this bad. I wouldn't expect the literal german mindset to comprehend, that's why you make the worst politicians in history.

Maybe a mage, monk, or shaman, something to do with nature since Apu appears to be the wizard?

Attached: 1537897232667.png (500x387, 114K)

>laughed at by globalists
oy vey, such an embarrassment, right goy? fuck drmpf

Attached: 1495399721313.png (536x622, 362K)

>trumpet being antisemitic

Amusing

ITT: reddi/pol/ delusion

Cool image, if you have something you take issue with say it faggot.

My only point is that these people are paying a lot attention to trump, which is good and their hubris is on display, which is also good. i.e. No one cares except people up their own ass

Stop embarrassing me

Attached: 1533088886560.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Trump is a globalist you retard

Attached: trump-towers-in-the-us-map-bi-graphics20trump20property20map201.png (1289x1062, 76K)

>everything is memes

jeez man get off the chans for a minute

trump is a women

I don't. These could be solely Jow Forums memes but they have to force their shit everywhere.

I doubt it.

Not really desu, it's just that crossboarders from /v/ got bored of muttposting and went back home, so now there's less memes being spammed at every post with an American flag regardless of what it actually says. Like how it was impossible for India to post without POO IN LOO or Portugal without WE

Druid