The birth rate problem

There are countries that you have to consider about the birth rate problem other than Japan
Why do you care about only Japan?

> Japan 1.44
> Thailand 1.4
> Italy 1.34
> Singapore 1.20
> Korea 1.17
> Hong Kong 1.21
>Taiwan 1.17

www8.cao.go.jp/shoushi/shoushika/data/sekai-shusshou.html
世界各国の出生率
(The birth rate of the world)

Attached: sekai-shusshou1.gif (731x531, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

japan-and-me.com/my-japanese-child-is-a-minority/
theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/03/south-koreas-fertility-rate-set-to-hit-record-low
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why do you care about only Japan?
Its your own govt. that's pushing all the stories about low birth rates and is trying to promote marriages.
Also japan is the second largest economy in the world and experienced low fertility for several decades, causing irreversible decline in population. So naturally the world will notice

Because Japan is full of based and traditional gfs redpilled against muslims

Its because people care about your country, my dear nippon. You are honoury Aryans and deserve to exist on this world so we urge you to have more childeren.

Rip Asia
F

Este

Basado y rojopillado mis hermanos

But those are same as other countries, other than the point of "the second largest economy"
We are a little tired of being said about the Japanese birth rate desu _(┐「ε:)_

Muslims in Japan are increasing year by year
Men of Muslim marry Japanese women and they give birth their children
And many problems are occurred in Japan
(food, clothes, worship, etc...)

>Its your own govt. that's pushing all the stories about low birth rates and is trying to promote marriages
No it doesn't, actually you don't really hear much about falling fertility rates in Japan as in the West and yet it's precisely in the West where they are talking about Japan's problems, for example you don't hear a lot about Japan falling fertility in Spanish-speaking media
>Also japan is the second largest economy in the world
In nominal terms Japan is the third largest economy of the world and you hear less about people complaining about USA or China (where fertility is also falling)
>for several decades
Actually European countries were the first to have low and very low fertility, countries like Germany, Italy and Spain have had a lower fertility rate than Japan since the 1970's (i.e. 50 years ago) and yet Westerners (wspecially Anglos) are the ones that don't stop talking about Japan.
>causing irreversible decline in population
There are countries with a worse population decline than Japan (like pretty much all of Eastern Europe) and the question remains, Why are Westerners obsessed with Japan, I bet you you don't really hear that much about the population decline of Romania, Russia or Moldova in Canadian newspapers, I bet you don't really hear much about falling fertility rates in Southern Europe in image-based bulletin boards but you do about Japan
>So naturally the world will notice
If the world did notice Japan, why don't they notice about the rest of the world? That is yhe question that OP is asking

and I must also add that European countries have fertility rates that are barely above Japan's even though they have a much higher proportion of immigrants, if we were to compare only native-borns the figures for Europe would be much worse, some countries like Italy still have a lower fertility rate than Japan even though around 9-10% of the population is foreign-born

because fucking weebs. you won them over with anime, you deal with the shit you created.

Japan was the only country that hadn't been hit with diversity.

japan-and-me.com/my-japanese-child-is-a-minority/
RIP Japan

Attached: size0.jpg (640x426, 72K)

>Why do you care about only Japan?
Gee.. I wonder..

Attached: Jake Adelstein Osaka Naomi Multi racial.png (1080x1920, 575K)

Japan's birth rate has been low the longest, which means we can already see the economic effects of it playing out. That's why we talk about it. Also because your government is freaking out about it on the international stage (which is hilarious).

>Japan's birth rate has been low the longest
Except it doesn't, are you blind? See the OP again

Yeah, but the other low birthrate countries have been supplementing their populations via immigration. This keeps some of the worst excesses of declining fertility in check, although it does mean you have to put up with Turks in Germany.

As a first world desert nation we're in an interesting situation where it might be preferable to take in more skilled migrants than to make more babies- that or cut down on both and let the population stabilise before we hit a crisis point for infrastructure, etc.
It means you can give a bit more lipservice to immigration controls and stuff like that before people start jumping up and down and calling you a racist

Attached: images (69).jpg (524x280, 27K)

Sad, I want more korean qts

Attached: Fiestar Linzy.jpg (236x377, 19K)

South Korea's fertility rate set to hit record low of 0.96
theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/03/south-koreas-fertility-rate-set-to-hit-record-low

Your pic is not a public school in Japan.
It's an international school, special case.

Norks win in long run, China wins Taiwan in long run purely via fertility. Maybe nazbols are into something.

チャートの国名を英語にしよう
たいした手間ではない

Attractive Koreans are the result of plastic surgery, just export their techniques and there you go. Literally any country could be attractive.

The thing about SK is that it had a very long "baby boom" throughout the 20th century while european nations have been consistently whittering away since the 70's. The exagerated fall is a bit of a correction I think, it will probably go up again in the near future.

Attached: korea x germany.jpg (2162x744, 566K)

I can make pretty hazel eyed babies for you.

オイラ今から法務局に行くんで、誰か他にやってくれる人キボンヌ
あと、このグラフも

Attached: sekai-shusshou2.gif (728x517, 61K)