What goes on in the mind of the white American boomer?

What goes on in the mind of the white American boomer?

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1920, 236K)

He's an overfed ignorant coward who was born on third base and think he hit a triple.

Nothing

>WHATEVER YOU DO TO HER
>I WILL DO TO YOU
Hot.

To be fair this level of cringe is only found in a small subset of boomers

Attached: DnkefLbX0AAp5hN.jpg-large.jpg (721x799, 78K)

His daughter will end up pregnant from a black guy, doesn't he know some daughters grow hating their overprotective fathers.

so...if i fuck her (literally) i will get fucked too?

>whatever you do to her I will do to you

Attached: 1494051109969.jpg (600x600, 157K)

that's the whole point

>whatever you do to her, I will do to you
Do American fathers fuck their daughters' boyfriends?

Attached: 983816e1b1b754b7d3725f1baf1ad66626b9e7467ac2d1fb9f893f11297b305c.jpg (520x1859, 310K)

My father got a job as a bank manager at 21. He started working in the bank at 18 with only a high school diploma.
By the time I was a kid he ditched the cushy bank job, tried to make more money as a salesman and ended up in massive debt due to secretly gambling away all of is savings. From then on we were poor as fuck until he remarried after I was already a late teenager. Now he is living out of the country with his family, making good money from a high paying managerial job he landed through contacts from his banking days.
Before moving on with his life he secretly flooded my merge savings and disappeared before ringing me out of the blue to talk about his new life. Thanks, dad.

I guess when life is handed to you on a platter, there is a tenancy to overlook the gravity of the situation or your impact on others.

>tfw you will never be a boomer who grew up in the 70s
Being a boomer seems comfy as fuck :(

>flooded
flogged*
Fuck me.

In fairness, this environment basically continued up until the mid 00s.
I graduated high school in the early 00s, (02) and I have friends that with no degrees or anything, just went into banking or APS jobs and are now executive level in their early 30s.
I did the dumb thing and travelled then went into retail, by the time I decided to "Career" it was too late, 2008 had rocked around and it basically became impossible to get into any decent job without a degree.

Don't fuck my daughter
Simple as

>and I have friends that with no degrees or anything, just went into banking or APS jobs and are now executive level in their early 30s.
Not only are you full of shit but your timeline is off. They would be in their mid 30s at a minium by now if they graduated in the early 00s.
Dumb teenager.

>They would be in their mid 30s at a minium by now if they graduated in the early 00s.

Don't ruin my fantasy that I'm middle aged and haven't ruined my life. Anything below 38 is early 30s.

>Not only are you full of shit

Not full of shit at all, until around 2006 you could easily get a high paying job without a degree. I had friends who knew nothing about computers (they had to go to me to ask for help on how to use microsoft office suite) go straight into sysadmin jobs where they were getting 110k a year, within a year or two of leaving high school with no degrees.

If you were lucky enough to graduate, say

you mean he embezzled them? i believe it should be actionable

According to Jow Forums, you can judge all 320 Americans based on the bad actions of one American (but not the good actions).

Also according to Jow Forums, you can't judge the 27 EU members based on 1 country.

Schroedingers Jow Forums or something.

Attached: confused.jpg (1533x961, 174K)

absolutely terrible post

Turn off your proxy.

I'm getting 100k+ a year as a sysadmin and I graduated in 2011
australian youth has it far better than any first world country, they just need to stop being soft cunts about it

Attached: growth income.png (884x592, 32K)

>According to Jow Forums, you can judge all 320 Americans based on the bad actions of one American
Yes
>but not the good actions
No such thing

Attached: image.jpg (1024x774, 133K)