Promising country on its way to join EU and become first world

>promising country on its way to join EU and become first world
>turns into an islamic dicatorship shithole instead

What happened Jow Forums?

Attached: tuerkei_ho-94f5b4d5459233ea.png (700x394, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

straitstimes.com/singapore/more-women-staying-single-across-all-age-groups
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TCG_Anadolu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wh*Tes
Literally

Based TURKS rejecting the wh*Te devil's teachings

>promising country on its way to join EU and become first world
It never was
West just shoehorned it in NATO due to fear of Soviet invasion

They still worship a white kafir

Attached: mustafa-kemal-ataturk-fotograf-arsivi-color-web.jpg (874x1252, 625K)

Turkey is more developed than ge*rgia

More wh*Te propaganda. ATATÜRK was of zanjoobi descent

They saw what the fuck is happening to liberal western experiment and went the other way. SCO doesn't force them to conform to liberal cult fundamentalism like EU so they joined it instead.

west is declining while china is growing fast

Compare what the Venetians left (important buildings) in Greece compared to what the Turks "left" (nothing) and then you'll know why.

The Turkish people. The majority are devout Sunni Muslims who want Islamic government.

Attaturk was a degenerate who forced haram pagan secularism on turkey. And used pagan Turkish nationalism to brainwash people into his movement.

Now we are finally standing up for Allah

>they finally understand that turks are traitorous nihilist
took you couple of centuries Europe but you've made it

Attached: Congratulations_(EP_26).png (640x480, 572K)

armenian genocide is a lie

they went from the couch to the dinner table

This. Turkey would never join the EU anyway, they're just not European enough

they don't give a fuck
based turks

Ataturk destroyed Islam in Turkey

and thats a good thing

Europe will be Islamized infidel

No he didn't. They ummah of turkey is strong. Attaturk the apostate only destroyed sharia state which is coming back slowly but surely.

Turkey will regain its Islamic heritage and will conquer Europe and convert its people to Islam and allahs reign will last over them for centuries to come

No it was real but it doesn't matter because it were not Muslims. Now eastern Anatolia is home to Muslim brother Turks and Kurds and when we conquer erivan we will unite with azerabijan as well. Convert Armenians to Islam this time

>The Ummah of Turkey is strong

Why only 12% believe in Sharia then? It is going take a few decades before the neo Ottoman empire strikes back

It was actually Jews and Kuffar like Mustafa Kemal that instigated the Armenian genocide.

That's not right, statistics are fake, most Turks want Islam back. Erdogan purged the secularists from government. Islamic schools are back and women allowed to wear head covering

It is already going back to Islam at full swing, I invite our Albanian brothers too to join us in our movement, abandon hoxsha and pagan albanianism

At least you will be able to tell your grandson about the Skypeople, while showing him the ins and outs of a goat.

We dont fuck goats, we are not degenerate Arabs.
Your nation is finished, besides Jizya is a lot less than modern tax rates.

No it will be ins and out with your grandson, if you even have own child HAHAHAHA

lol they wouldn't even get past Greece this time

>being this delusional
Just call it quits user.Nobody's going to take your claim seriously

It not delusion my friend. It's truth for turkey

You can say that Turkey's is cracking down on secularist and trying to make thenselves fundamentalist but please, they'd be fucking and drinking each other behind the scenes just like their old predecessors.

What are you talking about my friend. You are the colony when we come with our armies there will be no resistance. Only peaceful annexation of Muslim states

But all the roach king supporting turks are leaving in droves and we only get the ultra leftist ones. You can't win with these people

Ruling class always does what it wants, that is literally their right which they have seized. It doesn't matter. What matters is that 99% of population does as it is told. Like in west
>don't be racist dude hehe, enjoy diversity while I'm here in gated all-white community with private schools hehe
>oi mate don't have lolicon drawings on your computer, nevermind we are actually having a pedophile rape ring here in Westminster

When I'm Lord Chancellor of Europe, I ban anime just because and finally can enjoy it alone.

I'm talking about the common folk in Turkey.Even if you force them to go full Islamic fundamentalist they'll still do alot of illegal and haram shit behind the scene which breaks the point of why Erdogan tried to make a caliphate in the first place

They are muslim but will vote for leftist parties until they become a majority. It is part of Hijrah infidel

KARA BO-

Attached: file.png (669x335, 257K)

Well they aren't doing a very good job at becoming the majority when their numbers are decreasing since 2011

Talking about Germany
Your women only like dark cock now white boi

They can't get enough of the albanian cock, you got me man

Give it some time, even Mao's China took 20 years to go fullretard with Cultural Revolution. Same with West, 20 years after Soviets (enemy to keep us a little sane out of necessity) collapsed we now have orwellian nightmare system, becoming minority in own countries, trannie antifa mobs on streets beating wrongthinkers, and children cutting off their dicks.

nice

Attached: 1538121780138.png (355x40, 8K)

>becoming minorities in your own country
We know Paris and London have a sizeable amount of Africans and Pakis but to claim that you're slowly becoming a minority is useless.
If you really want to live in a full Sharia state just return to the Middle East and don't come back

We are becoming minorities in our own countries. Trend line is very clear.

>we
obese-brown-skinned-monstrosity-waving-american-flag.jpg

straitstimes.com/singapore/more-women-staying-single-across-all-age-groups
Stay strong Finnman.

Erdogan is saving turkey

>amerishart larper and analbanian itt
I feel physical fucking pain, just by reading this thread

>wants to join the EU
>get rejected
>"OH YEAH? I DON'T NEED YOU, I'M MIDDLE EASTERN. ISLAMIC PRIDE."

That's pretty much it.

we're just fucked up user. we as seculars dont even try to do something against his propaganda anymore at this point.

>Attaturk was a degenerate
you understand literally nothing you dumb mongoloid

russians

you mean jews or are you a democrat?

we are buying s-400 missiles from you as nato country. putin helped erdo during 2016 coup attempt. what do you think?

>putin helped erdo
How?

Attached: dugin.jpg (880x487, 58K)

They had a mental breakdown after EU promised them the EU but never allowed.

Let's be honest here, I don't they ever had a chance to join the EU

This idiot? How can he even be of any help?

He didn't. Everyone didn't want to touch that pile of shit.

stay mad nato bot

>By one account, the Russian government knew of the coup plans and warned the Turkish government. A representative of the mayor of Ankara told Hurriyet, a major Turkish newspaper, that Aleksandr Dugin, a Russian academic with ties to the Kremlin, warned Turkish lawmakers and intelligence officials about unusual military activity before the coup began.

Attached: 640x360_ddcbd261-04c9-492d-9458-e4baa34aabca.jpg (640x360, 25K)

based and redpilled

Did he even need help? From what I read about it it sounded like the worst attempt at a coup in modern history.

they became redpilled

>tfw Russian Intelligence knows more about what's happening in the Turkish army than the Turkish intelligence itself

Just imagine what America knows

retarded islamism and nationalism
MUH GROSSCALIPHATEUM TURCIYE #1 IN ALL WORLD SOON WE REFORM OTTOMAN EMPIRE

this

/thread

>implying CIA answer to the state

Backwards thinking.

Edromutt the subhuman happened. If you legitimately believe in islam in 2018 you are borderline retarded.

They are fulfilling their destiny as servants of allah

Attached: 03c.png (450x550, 280K)

The chances of them joining EU was extremely high in the early 2000s, the only countries denying them access were Greece and Cyprus because of the whole Northern Cyprus issue. If this would've been resolved earlier Turkey would much likely be a member of the EU now. Romania and Bulgaria prior to their joinings were even less developed than Turkey at that time and they still managed to join the EU.

greek butthurt screwing things up again
had turkey joined the eu we wouldn't be seeing the current islamic chimpout

It was not butthurt, the Turks refused to pull out their military presence from illegally occupied northern Cyprus and negotiate with Greece and Cyprus about the whole issue.

based

EU cucks

They were protecting Turkish citizens from slaughter, unfortunately Greeks don't understand how morality works

Islam prevailed in Turkey, that's what happened. Turkey used to be great...now it's just islamic shithole #12

but they are having an aircraft carrier built for them that is expected to be operational next year
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TCG_Anadolu