What is your occupation?

Attached: UMFA54360_0422.jpg (1200x842, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HVRNkXlpelE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Work in a small groceries store

Attached: 1536253349317.jpg (324x240, 13K)

How do you like it?

Attached: XLM.PWH00573-5.jpg (1180x1200, 600K)

finance student
in the military I worked in IT though

Software engineer

Studying chemical engineering at the moment. No position, although I have been applying to many internships

I work for the Australian embassy. I’m ashamed to say that years on this shitty website helped me find a career path.

>I’m ashamed to say that years on this shitty website helped me find a career path.
in what way?

I have a farm, rent out property and have an internet business working for me 24 hours a day.

im a neet

I manage a field office for the cable company.

Law student. Stuff like political science and law are easy for me to grasp, so I'm right in my environment.

Sounds unbelievable.

Shit posting and the occasional interesting conversation with other flags led me to develop an interest in international studies. Ended up getting a bachelor and have now ended up where I am. I’m pursuing to work overseas but I’m not sure where.

Congrats, that's awesome.

I'm a professional NEET on welfare.

Thanks user. The trick is to treat Jow Forums like you treat Facebook so you don’t end up like

Epic

youtube.com/watch?v=HVRNkXlpelE

It's almost like you're implying being a NEET is a bad thing.

Its certainly peaked my interest in working internationally in some respect. I've been looking into industries that rely heavily on international relationships.

NEET

I am an 18 year old unemployed, uneducated peasant virgin runt

Attached: dog2444.jpg (624x900, 92K)

Being a NEET is awful though. Unless you have some illness then you’re just an autist.
That’s great! I did a minor in French as well which also opens more options up.

>being this much of an NPC

Attached: 1531089841312.jpg (1200x950, 400K)

>I did a minor in French as well which also opens more options up.
Yeah, I would imagine so. Well, anyways congrats, user. Hope you land your dream job :)

I love my job. Don’t be a retard, it’s not that difficult,
Thank you user.

>I love my job.
that's great but you do realize that most people aren't in that lucky position, right?

I'm a medic. Doing my social service atm.

That's true, but he figured out what interested him and did what he had to do to get a job doing it. Most people just find anything then bitch about how they hate it.

>I love my job
Above you said you were still looking for a job.

A lot of people aren't in a position to get a job they would genuinely enjoy (like me). In that case being a NEET is a million times better than wageslaving if you have that option available to you.

You will be miserable once you have become old enough to become tired of media and experiences that is available for free or very low cost.

I've been a NEET for 7 years. It's still dope.

Receptionist in a clinic.

I've been a student for 7 years and while I loved it in the beginning and most of the time the last 2 years have been a horror and the prospect that the ride would soon end was the only thing that kept me sane.
There had been basically no advances in my life.
What do you plan to do when you are 55?

>What do you plan to do when you are 55?
neeting

shitposting in giga zoomer forums all day and all night and hoping no one asks how old you are?

>shitposting in giga zoomer forums all day and all night
yes
>and hoping no one asks how old you are?
why would i care about that lol

A total no one

Attached: 1519193977302.jpg (585x511, 46K)

Hotel employee.

Last year of my BA in [spoiler] Russian Studies [/spoiler], so it'll probably stay that way, or I'll be an English teacher.

Attached: 1450026294002.jpg (600x480, 94K)

currently keeping the books at a small local company

Inseminating hungarian women

I use GIS to compile old aerial photographs for environmental reports.

fast food cook

feels bad man

Attached: 1428906307792.jpg (900x675, 83K)

im t-trying to get a job as a building draftsman

Attached: last straight man alive.jpg (900x615, 233K)