Did the Japanese really do this at Nanjing? This is from a Chinese movie so it might be propaganda

Did the Japanese really do this at Nanjing? This is from a Chinese movie so it might be propaganda.

Attached: 1512235881959.webm (1468x744, 2.93M)

>Did the Japanese really do this at Nanjing?
Yes, yes they did.

Doesn't seem too far fetched

man chink girls are really ugly, those japs were really desperate.

Hard to believe that Japan the most civilized and advanced Asian country at the time would commit such horrendous crimes

they did worse things

Lol.

Yeah,they didn't kill them all

Every army did this, even today conquering armies go raping and looting..

“Yes”

Even if it were true, we have to ignore it because Jews behind it and try to take a control over us by implanting a feeling of guilt.

White scums also love Japanese war crimes or Nazis holocaust because they can blame us and divert their eyes from own atrocities. Look Ameritards who love reading Japanese war crime propaganda which allows them to justify atomic bombs and believe US justice no1 bullshit fantasy more.

B&R

Attached: 1534810481031.jpg (562x562, 22K)

Cry more.

Nope, and chinese did far worse things (even to their own "people")

someone's definitely salty

>the rape of Nanking never happened

top lel

Attached: 1517090917492.jpg (428x592, 116K)

Can't see the webm but I suppose it's showing the rapes that they did but they also committed mass executions out of which they made competitions of who could kill the most. Of course I should also mention that they put babies into bayonets and forced family members to have sex with each other

This

>war crimes
YEAH DENY EM

I love Japan. I don't believe you

Attached: 1523649651416.jpg (1080x810, 100K)

You don’t give a shit about Chinese at bottom, just busy yourself with justifying atomic bomb and maintaining own fallacious identity founded on bloody national flag.

they deserved those bombs.

this is proof of 3000k dead peeps ?
haha whre is body ?
from this pics , i dont see 3000k

Attached: 笑いfunny animals 001.jpg (500x478, 140K)

I hope your grandpappy is okay with radiation nukey-chan

I am a South Korean, and you know I despise and hate Japs a lot. But they did a great job of killing Chinks. As you can see, Chinks are Subhuman vermins. Chinks are the niggers of East Asia.

Attached: 5ba0a389240000500095d93b.png (630x350, 216K)

Did China get bad because ancient China was in fact Korea?
Did Japan get to be developed because Japanese preserved ancient traditional Korea culture?

Attached: 1454639268939.jpg (480x368, 23K)

Japs and Koreans are 100% subhuman and obsolete while Chinese at least produce cheap shit to buy here.
Gott strafe Japan und vernichte das nutzlose Südkorea.

Μαλαkά weaboo θα σε σφάξω

i can't forget the cold gaze i received from european locals as i traveled to italy, spain, and france all was because of the hate of chinese tourists s.korean and japanese tourists are always harmed by bad images of uncivilized chinese tourists in europe

They did horrible things, but it was to the Chinese so it's ok.

le liberator face

the pic is supposed to have been taken in the bombing of Chongqing, not in Nanking

Yes they invented anime

Rape? God yeah, pretty much everyone does.

rape is like to say hello in britain

Listen here you fucking slant eyed, yellowed skin zipper head. Those two nukes were the greatest mercy your bird shit covered rock of an island has and will ever get.

One of two things was going to happen, the use of nukes, or an American invasion of the home islands. The later would have lead to millions dead on both sides, and long term political instability. Do you think America or its citizens would have had any interest in rebuilding and propping up a new Japanese state after the war had dragged on into 1947?

Your emperor would have been publicly hung, and the rest of your cities bombed as an message for the Soviets.

Listen here you fucking slant eyed, yellowed skin zipper head. Those two nukes were the greatest mercy your bird shit covered rock of an island has and will ever get.

Attached: 1537839096844.png (640x550, 235K)

Whiter than you'll ever be, Abe

truth hurt?

Attached: AAAAAA1385779913511.gif (359x346, 2.94M)

>3000k dead peeps
???

Is it rape if they didn't even feel the 2 inch dick in them?

Thanks

Attached: a.png (613x515, 783K)

You're cool now but what you did 70 years ago was fucked up