Actual use of cryptos

So if we think about crypto as actual tech and products we know only few of them are really gonna make it. There's no way 1000+ coins/tokens whatever will actually be used. And those who have held those projects for 3,4 years will be the ones making the real money.

What do you think those projects are?
What is the best thing to just put 1000% into and not look at it for 3,4 years?

Attached: ....jpg (1080x1369, 162K)

checked
Only Ethereum and coins which enable the Ethereum ecosystem (OMG, ZRX, BAT and ZIPT) will make it long term

Attached: checked.jpg (1000x700, 110K)

Attached: 1520659890804.jpg (678x459, 77K)

This, especially ZRX. I would add LINK too but can understand the FUD.

smart contract platforms are the future.
obviously ETH is leading right now due to their first mover advantage, but it still relies on fucking solidity while NEO will allow development in java, c++, pythong

first mover advantage is everything. Bitcoin is literally the worst coin in existence by every metric but still controls the market because it was first. After bitcoin dies, Ethereum will be the new "main crypto" because it is the first mover smart contract platform. The developer base of Ethereum is 10 times larger than all other cryptos combined, it is completely impossible for any other smart contract platform to beat it.

Attached: vitalik moon.jpg (707x571, 61K)

It's no secret but Cardano will be one of the only coins still around come the turn of the decade

optimize your ducking image, shrimp.

Mommy

Attached: A112F48B-E1BB-4856-ABC3-0472E77E0B8E.jpg (736x509, 71K)

This

>aol

Basic Attention Token (BAT). In a few months it will be the most widely held crypto and thats no joke

the apps and platforms will come and go. the real coins like bitcoin zec dash wau coin ltc will keep growing

Oyster 100% sure. GL HF

first mover advantage is a myth perpetrated by people like you.

First mover advantage, historically, means jack shit. Go read some history books on business and finance.

money is the most solid use of the blockchain. it'll keep growing b/c there is gotta be a fiat equivalent in crypto.
-ltc,btc,xmr,xzc

Here’s your problem. The point of money in the terms of Austrian economics, and don’t kid yourself crypto is something by Austrians and for Austrians, is to create money that is the objective equivalent of work produced. At this moment only bitcoin fits that definition. Ethereum is 70% premined. Xrp is 100% premined. Only bitcoin achieved the dream of the ages, a money that is taking an incredible cryptographic achievement combined with billions in electricity spent to create it. It is the greatest thing I have ever seen in my lifetime. I think people should take off their shoes and kneel before they speak of bitcoin. I believe a strong valuable btc is the foundation of everything that happens in crypto moving forward. If you don’t get that you aren’t fit to be here.

>worst coin in existence by every metric
what metrics? shilling points for dead ass scam projects? vapor ware? wannabe "tech guys" treating crypto like console wars or Intel vs amd deserve to lose all their money

>the objective equivalent of work produced
electricity consumed does not equal work produced, but resources spent the price of which varies from country to country. It is a retarded measure of value.
Something with limited supply cannot ever function as a currency. Not to mention the fees and slow txs...
In short, you are deluded. Its just a speculation vehicle and any non brainlet knows this, only some like to pretend this is some game changing tech and shill cause you know, they have an interest in people buying in, like you.

WHO DIS ?? NAME ??

Literally every coin in the top 500 has better technology than bitcoin, all bitcoin has is adoption

define better technology without referring to marketing shill points or vapor ware
because only a few have "better tech", but none of the proven security or power of bitcoin. economy isn't about which has the flashest new piece of code, retard tech guys can chase that shit arundel lose all their money on scams. only proven reliability matters and bitcoin always be king in thay regard

fffffffffuck my ass nucoiners are insufferable
Guess what shithead, your "better tech" sucks dick
Nano? Breaks all exchanges
Iota? Hacked (again)
EOS? It's a fucking ERC20 token! (inb4 "in the future it will surely be good because reasons")

Bitcoin - 9 years. No hacks. (inb4 gox -- if you give someone your private key does that count as a bitcoin hack? Fuck outta here)

Bitcoin has the only thing that actually matters: security.

in my humble user opinion:

BTC, ETH, XRP, FSN, "insert supply chain here" *, WAN, ELA, IoTa, BNB.

* not convinced the chink scam Vechain will be the supply chain coin in years to come

Anything else is iffy as fuck. al lthe above present a unique, interesting usecase, with real NEED and easy use. obviously i havent researched everyhting ,even if i have done a lot. I'm just quuite secure in the above.

Chain link might exist if orcales dont get solved. i wouldn'h hold it though.

Attached: 1526682009295.jpg (700x700, 58K)

OP youre looking for the goose that lays a golden egg every day. Everyone wants to know what those few projects are. I'll tell you simply that NEM is one. Do your research. Don't believe any faggot here unless its me.

Just remember cash is king. Nobody will be paying for a pint with crypto any time soon so be careful with payment coins. Stuff like supply chain coins are a good shout because problems exist in these markets that haven't been solved yet e.g. Fake pharmaceuticals.

checked for the old gods