I want to move to America to marry a black woman and start a family

I want to move to America to marry a black woman and start a family.
Black women are perfect in every way and I love them so much
black people in America experience racism and stereotyping, how can I avoid that black people think I'm a racist?
I just want a cute gf with perfect black skin...
It's not a fetish, they are just perfect and make women of all other races look disgusting in comparison.
Their character is perfect too, because they are not spoiled like asians or white women...
I NEED a black gf in my life. please help me

Attached: 1538129423719.jpg (1080x1350, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xtjRgEQFFio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What? Black women are abhorrent, there's a reason why so few black sons have black fathers and why so many blacks are MGTOW, it's because black women have no redeeming character traits. You'd go fucking insane if you were around one for more than a week.
Also they're kind of fucking ugly but I guess different folks different strokes

Attached: 1514876618557.png (340x341, 97K)

good thread

Attached: 1529213476572.jpg (1280x854, 118K)

Black women are NOT perfect. They are more often than not stupid and mean

maybe you're not enough of a man to handle them
youtube.com/watch?v=xtjRgEQFFio

t. racist

LOL you poor stupid fucking KraĆ¼t, black women are the absolute bottom of the barrel in America. Fat, Loud, Rude, and smell like ass, never wash their vaginas, and most of the time their hair is fake. You poor deluded man, you have no idea.

>want black gf
>posts mullatas.

why do people like you get to live in America around them? and I have to be here without them?
It's not fair

No, more like I've been around them a lot and they're fucking cunts. Most nice black people are the old ones

You have no idea what its like being surrounded by black women, that is why you crave them. Let me tell you, they are the worst possible creatures ever to exist in this country.

It is the same over here. The neighborhood I moved into as a student had a large antillean/surinamese population and I was only used to those halfbreeds from highschool which were 8/10 but it opened my eyes.

that you call human beings creatures and call an entire race bad means your opinion doesn't matter
I'm sorry but people like you won't stop me from becoming happy and fulfilling my dream of marrying a black woman

Im half black, half white, my dad is black my mom is white, and I thank god every day it wasnt the other way around. Black women are fucking annoying, petty, rude, and smell like ass. They are also racist to anybody who isnt black.

Attached: 20180928_085828.png (598x491, 405K)

Go jerk off somewhere else, you fucking weirdo. We don't need another one of your threads.

that's just sad. you'd think people like you aren't racist...
it sounds like you had some bad experiences with a few rude women that happened to be black
that doesn't mean they are all bad. I hope my child doesn't turn out like you

Honestly, if you want a black gf then get one from Africa. I met an Ethiopian girl and she was extremely nice and pretty. American blacks are just rotten to the core for the most part

African women are really beautiful but I want to be able to communicate with my gf.
Most africans can't speak English and I don't like their culture as much as I like the black american culture

You do realize the average African-American female is most likely to be from a poor upbringing and as a result has poor manners and such?
Acting trashy and rude is normal behaviour for them. Not doing so is being an exception and can even end up excluding you from their group.

Half of my family was black and they treated my mom like shit. Where i grew up every other black woman was ghetto, and the ones that weren't were not american. If you really want a black woman, take this user's advice
And go for one in africa, american black women are despicable.

Ethiopians are technically mullatas for the most part.

you are full of shit
you act like all black women in america are the same
I will find the right one and marry her. Maybe she will be rude and ghetto, but I think that's cute

She looked pretty dark to me but not too dark.
Not to mention that cheating is very common with them

LOL

Attached: 1538024671947.gif (320x240, 3.48M)

You can go to Rotterdam or something first and check out your luck. They will probably bully you for being a whiteboy though

most nigerian women I see are loud, obnoxious, rude and ugly to boot
American black culture didn't spring from nowhere

there are black women here too
but I want an American one. I love their culture

ITT: a bunch of racist try to disuade a man with a dream

Attached: intapus.png (1360x832, 209K)

I've always been careful to not say all black people in my posts. He can find one bit he's gonna have to sift through a lot of shit

maybe you just like different kinds of women

Yes, only that it's distributed like 90% of them are garbage and 10% are OK

Did a black girl break your heart or something?
I probably like 95% of them. even if they hate me, I can understand that, I'm white they shouldn't trust me
White people are responsible for black people being being poor and having to live in ghettos.
i hate my race and I hope those women realize I'm not like most other white people

>Did a black girl break your heart or something
No but black people bullied me in school

>
Ignore the falsflagging jew

Attached: 1538078858074.jpg (1024x665, 142K)

and that sucks. But it's not their fault. They got pushed into this role by white people
you should forgive them. kids do stupid things

how come nobody called out the guy for baiting yet?

because I'm not?

>leeet
nice numbers my friend

>let me tell you about your people

go back to /b/
that's the place for baits and digits

Amandla is a top qt

t. racist

t. racist

t. racist

t. racist

t. racist

t. racist

t. racist

It has to do with the black men being horndogs who can't into responsibility, my nonwhite friend.

Pretty much all African-Americans are mixed race. l rarely encounter ones as dark as West Africans.

>SEETHING

Attached: 1536375667484.png (518x421, 308K)

>Not to mention that cheating is very common with them

I've heard that too.

It's true, they're like east Asians when it comes to cheating. They don't think anything is wrong with it morally. I'm not even memeing.