/smg/ - Stock Market General

Based Pepsico Edition

Popular brokers for stock trading:
Robinhood
>commission free and no minimum to open
robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on cash/securities and fees from their Robinhood Gold service

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

Interactive Brokers
>$1 commission per 100 shares. $10k minimum to open, $3k if 25 or under. Lowest margin interest. Free API access
interactivebrokers.com

TD Ameritade
>$6.95 commission per trade. No minimum to open. Fantastic data/charting through their free ThinkorSwim service
tdameritrade.com

Degiro (Cheap broker for Europeans)
degiro.eu

Free in depth charts:
tradingview.com

Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For SVXY/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for SVXY)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Basic rundown on Options:
youtube.com/watch?v=TBAQtjyqNHw
youtube.com/watch?v=SuTTzfa4ePE[Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed]

prev:

Attached: 220px-Pepsilogo.png (220x225, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foodsafetynews.com/2018/03/smucker-confirms-euthinasia-drug-in-popular-dog-food-brands/
nrf.com/fastest-50-growing-retailers-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who bought shopify?

Attached: shopify.png (180x180, 5K)

gunna mine eth im bored

First for Smuckers

Attached: smucker2.png (660x597, 366K)

ur weak trader.

When will ACBFF hit $10 again? I was out of the country for that pump and wasn’t paying attention.

>So if China is going to start buying more agricultural products, who's a good investment to cash in on that?

I live in bumfuck America with lots of ranchers and people get all excited when China buys beef.

>crypto
Filtered

>tfw up 2.5%

Thank you USO/XOP calls.
Thank you Venezuela
Thank you Iran

Well well well
Look who owns Knotts Berry Farm

Attached: Smucker3.png (679x684, 1.34M)

how much money would you consider safe money where you would index it or not risk it? 50k? would you be happy seeing steady S&P gains but be bored, or would you do something risky even though you might lose it? personally losing that amount would be much worse to me than boomer gains

Does theta always work against you, or only against you when you are OTM?

if have 50k go all in in NBO and put the gains each month into stocks you like

nikkei not 23k anymore

Anons, if you have these you’ll be good tomorrow.
>SDR
>WTI
>EGY
>CHK

Attached: 9EE21DA7-1926-4C52-89B0-406D82F46A61.png (197x264, 78K)

Kek that volume. Idk if that’s a good idea user.

It's still not too late to load up on Canadian weed stocks

Soldier ??? Edgy Chink

What is this riddle..

They’re all American oil / natural gas picks.

Attached: 604AC48C-1403-40EF-96D5-3592D26A2170.jpg (246x279, 25K)

So, how did you do for the day, anons?

What's going on with Pepsi? I have a few shares from my grandma buying it during some of my birthdays.

>data mining personal information
Filtered

Up $300 today. And thanking god I didn't sell my MU shares at the end. MICRON!!!!

Attached: BULLISH_AS_FUCK.png (608x593, 215K)

i gave 50k away to friends for free so ur fine

Leaf markets closed for holiday

It went to double digits, and will now moon to triple digits
+2% today
+1% tomorow

So I would probably be doing a lot better if I didn't have my $3800 spread between a dozen positions, but it's a ton of fun seeing a buck here, a few bucks there coming in all month. It's comfy like having income generating property in GTA. But, you know, IRL.

Attached: 1524162039212.jpg (768x1024, 115K)

Weed gonna moon real good tomorrow.

Attached: 1517959751239.png (360x594, 250K)

Face it, nobody wants that weed shit, they will plant their own seeds

Attached: 1526794433181.png (500x575, 216K)

Total brainlet here with

complete investing brainlet, how to get started/learn jargon

junk Bond yield competition (higher yields now)
Higher transportation costs
acquisitions lower the stock price

Dont make me say it a 5th time

Attached: 67452.png (243x81, 42K)

Millenials want Pets instead of kids
Gen Z wants Pets

More people more pets

Pet population going to explode

Buy General Mills and Smuckers

Attached: 3Mg1.jpg (600x413, 61K)

>tfw wanted kids but she betrayed me with her ex a month ago
>tfw my German Shepard is the only girl that will never betray me

I still can't eat or sleep. Help me bros.

i want kids but my girlfriend doesn't believe in having kids before marriage, so we've been at a stale mate for a few years.. told her i can probably still have kids for another 30 years and she's only got maybe 5-10 years left... so... we will see who wins this battle

but foodsafetynews.com/2018/03/smucker-confirms-euthinasia-drug-in-popular-dog-food-brands/

Attached: AnimuJuiceBoxBamboozle.gif (500x283, 1.85M)

Just get married then and more importantly.... How many Pets do you have?

Attached: 1526760964615.gif (370x294, 157K)

i-it happens

Attached: 1520192083373.png (249x202, 11K)

>How many Pets do you have?
none. wanna travel the world a little more first.. i probably will get married but i really don't like the idea of bringing a contract into a personal relationship and getting the gooberment involved

im eyeing up XLE too
that one has a bunch of oil and gas holdings but also a lot of alternative holdings as well. if oil stays high, and oil memes stop popping off, the alternative energy memes should also stay high. this gives you less exposure to oil suddenly crashing like it always does

>i really don't like the idea of bringing a contract into a personal relationship and getting the gooberment involved
whoever thought of this concept in this first place caused an untold amount of harm to an endless amount of people.

kek theres some couple throwing each others things all over the lawn across the street from me. it always happens, so i assume they must be married

>travel the world
Whats so great about the world?

Attached: 1512604442653.jpg (407x600, 83K)

your monies worth more in other places

For my consumer staples shills in this thread I got a question
nrf.com/fastest-50-growing-retailers-2017
If the fastest growing grocery chains are specialty and high end directed where kraft has no presence, with stagnating growth for discount grocers where kraft/General Mills will face aggressive competition, why the fuck should I buy KHC or GIS?

Why smucker try for kill me doggo :( ?

Attached: 1526000689933.png (307x435, 137K)

I like to travel around, i feel you learn alot about different ways of life and learning is a huge part of life. I always try to look at the business around certain areas that i travel and get a good feel for it. I also like trying different food and learning different laws of different areas. I just like learning and traveling helps me get a good hands on learning experience imo

Half of those sell big name products
and also: Who the fuck do you think is acquiring those pet food companies? They are about to all get bought up, its the next bitcoin

Stop larping about these scam traders. If you haven't got enough money to afford a real broker then you shouldn't be investing. I use Commonwealth Bank, $10 trades under 5k, $20 over 5k.

Just put 6.5k into AMP and I suggest you aussie faggots do the same.

Because fuck your Dog, dont you care about science and improvement of business practice? Buy the death dip

Attached: E5AD90E4BE9BE381AEE9A083E3818BE38289E68A95E8B387E5AEB6.jpg (462x260, 22K)

Already up $200 in two days. Feels good man.

>but the death dip
sold

Attached: 20180521_211111.jpg (223x168, 24K)

Its time to just get married
You are too old for that Travel nonsense

Attached: 1525728908634.jpg (400x400, 55K)

My boss is such a wage cuck she went to a convention, like a comicon for our company, and spent hundreds of dollars on company merchandise
Literally peak wagie

First of all, wtf kind of company has a comicon for themselves and secondly who buys company merchandise besides non-employees

you can travel and be married. you just cant have kids and travel

>My boss
>she
did you fugg her yet?
this is the key to success. prove the double standard wrong.

I tihnk hes talking aBOUT a dog or something

>Its time to just get married
I'm actually going to buy another rental property first and sign a prenup

Attached: 1493828603361.png (596x799, 676K)

which nibbaz here gonna get rich on CRON with me. listing tomorrow/ mj legislation soon

>HMNY

What’s the consensus on this lads? We still holding?

Attached: 6421BCB4-4B12-4E2E-AAD9-7654B18FD2CE.jpg (766x960, 55K)

>I'm actually going to buy another rental property first and sign a prenup
you got it
prenup makes some people uncomfortable, but its an absolute must imo

how soon is soon anyhow? is there a specific date thats planned to sign it?

>P/E Ratio 737
Wut

my 12 dollar investment is down 13% so far lmao

i think the consensus is that some big guys will probably see all the retail in the stock, crash it, steal everyones shares, then do the squeeze themselves

Prenup doesn't so shit, literally any family court can overturn a prenup "if it's in the best interest of the """child"""".

They can and will take all your shit and the only defense that I'm aware of is a discretionary trust fund. Even then they'll probably find a way.

this is why you keep all your savings in gold and silver and hide that shit from your spouse.
fuck the system

I sold day 1 for 50 cents profit

A company so shitty it has to function as a cult to keep managers in. Once you're in, I swear you're a fanatic.
Hard pass. HARD. PASS. I'd go full volcel before touching that.

are US rates going up because the fed wants them to for QT purposes, or because the deficit went nova and we need to convince more people to buy our bonds?

----------------------------------------
WHAT ARE YOUR MOVES TOMORROW?
----------------------------------------

me buying AMD calls if it dips

I like anime feet!

>Gold and Silver
Keep it in Wood, you want to lose all your money?

Attached: 1523504785592.jpg (1280x720, 401K)

Based

well i have lawyers on both sides of the family and they assure me i could get an air tight prenup.

>Prenup doesn't so shit, literally any family court can overturn a prenup "if it's in the best interest of the """child"""".
youre right when it comes to kids. i thought he was just talking marriage. it can help with that if things go south.

its not about the sex, dummy. you gotta climb the corporate ladder by sleeping with your boss, then sleeping with HER boss, then her bosses boss. then you can have more money to buy memes with

i'm buying more AMD puts if it spikes

hell yeah brother

But her boss weighs 350 pounds, is fat and hair like a fur coat, and his boss is a 90 pound manlet that looks like he molests children.
Can I just stay where I am??

Attached: 1526222932352.jpg (650x650, 55K)

>he doesnt know about the impending financial apocalypse
Good luck senpai

Attached: 1525905784331.jpg (641x641, 73K)

Fugg, dubs confirm

youre opening a door

Attached: 1525729021365.jpg (569x700, 102K)

Yeah will do commie

Attached: fhiaihsfa.png (675x689, 351K)

;_;

Who bought Intel sub $45?

here
when this place became infested with amd shills I knew it was time to buy

well find a company where its all female led (check SHEs holdings i guess) and get a job there. i mean the further up you go, the more likely youre gonna have to deal with the more hardcore domme shit, but im sure theres a happy medium somewhere where you can get your free corporate mommy tendies, and not have to get railed in the ass every night by some corporate bitch.

cmon comfy, dont tell me youre trying to WORK for your tendies?

this reminds me of the time i hatched the plan to seduce kurt cobains daughter (as i looked like a really low-rent version of kurt cobain when my hair is long and unwashed). i figured she literally has the biggest daddy issues in the world, so all id have to do is look kinda like him, and play guitar really badly, and im IN. then we get hammered and get married at some vegas drive thru chapels, she doesnt get a prenup, and all i have left between me and the cobain family trust is courtney love. i add a couple extra pills to her regular scheduled dose, kill her, and have unlimited money and all the rights to nirvana merchandising.

but then some fucking bum who looks WAY less like kurt cobain took my spot and got married at some vegas drive thru. fucker. if he kills courtney, imma rat him out. that was MY plan

>id: cuk
let me guess, Teh profit?

kek
i just noticed it

it almost says link luck tho
that wouldve been huge

Own a stake in GIS, and I view BGS as a strong value play. SJM and PEP are looking nice.

all of those look like they're in a heavy as fuck downtrend

I thought we were all getting on this oil market

Good, I hope you enjoy doubling your money within a year

Im the consumer professional in SMG, they will double, the downtrend is over, its time to go All in

Attached: cola.jpg (225x225, 9K)

My BGS cost basis is 22.2

lol bullshit maybe 20% tops

I'd say larp but people on this general are weird and exciting enough for me to believe it

50% + compounding dividends, highest in the megacap buisness
300% gains by 2020 guaranteed or your money back

Ill be the only left

not all oil memes are created equally. youll notice a lot of them dont have any oil right now. so the increased price doesnt do shit for em, cuz they havent gotten to it. thats why im looking at XOP, as its the oil/gas exploration ETF. its adequately priced, so the options arent too much, but you still get good leverage for dollar moves.

also XLE and energy in general
in fact i think the memes to get in on are solar rn
cali just passed that bill, so a lot of competition means a lot of hype etc
you get it.
theres prolly some shitty oil REITs with high divs to chase too. oils gonna make a lot of related things go up

GIS, seriously undue treatment after the acquisition.

Also, still holding USO calls for sure. Swinging them has been easy gain, and holding father out.